Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,366 members, 7,843,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Help!!!!! GTBANK Is Trying To Cheat Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!!!! GTBANK Is Trying To Cheat Me (784 Views)

HELP GTBANK Is Stealing From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!! GTBANK Is Trying To Cheat Me by simp: 6:50am On Mar 09, 2016
Kindly advise me on what next to do with GTBANK because i have exhausted all communication channel with them with no result because what I am about to say is more or less like fraud to me.

On the 13th of February,I wanted to make a withdrawal on a gtbank ATM at western avenue close to ojuelegba at 4:56am.Gtbank debited me with the 15k without the ATM paying me a dime.I really suffered trying to look for an alternative on that fateful day.

I waited for 2 days hoping GTBANK will return the money as advised by people.When nothing happened, I sent a mail to cardservices@gtbank.com and cardsupport@gtbank.com who advised me to visit a branch and fill a form or log it on gtbank online platform. I choose to log it on gtbank platform because i am too busy to spend hours on queue in the banking hall and it was successful.

After more than a week,On the 22nd February , nothing was done about it so I called gtconnect. I spoke with an agent who assured me it will be done in 24- 48 hours. When I discovered nothing has been done ,I called gtconnect again and the agent told me the agent I spoke with earlier truly logged the case but it was closed with no reason given so it will difficult for her to tell me the status of the case. I ran out of credit and the call ended as I was speaking to her and she didn't call back.

I went to their facebook page to escalate the issue to them but my post was blocked with the prompt "administrator needs to approve the post" and up till now,no feedback,no call and no communication from the great gtbank.

Is this how GTBANK will rob me of my sweat and labour just because i am not a celebrity or a politician but an ordinary voiceless citizen.Kindly help me push it to the front page may be i will get a fair hearing or maybe justice as an injustice to one is injustice to all.

Account Name : Oyeniyi Ogunlade
Account Number : 0117240358
Re: Help!!!!! GTBANK Is Trying To Cheat Me by glimpse33(m): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2016
They Took Your 15k Like That, & Are Yet To Refund It After One Week
You Are To Easy On Them. They Wouldn't Dare Me On Such, Else.....
Re: Help!!!!! GTBANK Is Trying To Cheat Me by SexyStrawberry(f): 6:56am On Mar 09, 2016
Abeg u be cripple? why are ur legs too heavy to walk in to any GTbank closer to u? Normally the money was supposed to reverse back to ur account unless d ATM actually later dispensed the cash and a smart citizen picked up the free manner from above. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!! GTBANK Is Trying To Cheat Me by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 09, 2016
Are you physically disabled or a yahoo boy? why cant you go to their bank to complain instead of coming to rant here on nairaland??... we cant solve your problem here go to the bank
Re: Help!!!!! GTBANK Is Trying To Cheat Me by ayogabriel: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2016
See all this people ranting about OP, going to bank, I would have done the same thing the OP did, why go to bank, when there is an alternative, you don't have to query him not going to bank na. Only those who have work will understand the logic going to bank when you have work waiting for you at the office. Dear OP since all channels have been exhausted, I think it's right about time you visit your nearest branch. Best of Luck
Re: Help!!!!! GTBANK Is Trying To Cheat Me by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 09, 2016
Since you don't have the time to physically visit the bank I have a suggestion for you....

Set your alarms for odd hours say 2AM - 6AM

Call GTConnect at these odd hours, you will get through to a customer service rep in 2 mins... Then lay complaints
When they see on their system that you have laid 6 complaints daily for 2 days they will attend to your case
Re: Help!!!!! GTBANK Is Trying To Cheat Me by simp: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Abeg u be cripple? why are ur legs too heavy to walk in to any GTbank closer to u? Normally the money was supposed to reverse back to ur account unless d ATM actually later dispensed the cash and a smart citizen picked up the free manner from above. undecided

I intentionally waited after removing my card for the next person to use before leaving the machine.
Re: Help!!!!! GTBANK Is Trying To Cheat Me by simp: 7:48am On Mar 09, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Bros, I understand you but if you know my itinerary. You will pity me.
Re: Help!!!!! GTBANK Is Trying To Cheat Me by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2016
Chat with their customer care on Twitter. They are much more reliable thsn those at the counter.
Re: Help!!!!! GTBANK Is Trying To Cheat Me by bigtt76(f): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2016
Why saying things like

Is this how GTBANK will rob me of my sweat and labour just because i am not a celebrity or a politician but an ordinary voiceless citizen.

It happens to everyone, the way you handle them depends on you stop being sentimental about it.

Go to their office and fill out the necessary forms.
Re: Help!!!!! GTBANK Is Trying To Cheat Me by dominique(f): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2016
Why not sacrifice some time and visit their nearest branch?
Re: Help!!!!! GTBANK Is Trying To Cheat Me by simp: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2016
bigtt76:
Why saying things like

Is this how GTBANK will rob me of my sweat and labour just because i am not a celebrity or a politician but an ordinary voiceless citizen.

It happens to everyone, the way you handle them depends on you stop being sentimental about it.

Go to their office and fill out the necessary forms.

(1) (Reply)

Drywall Metal Profile By Sinoceiling Manufacturing / Shopfuta.com Now Receiving Orders! / Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.