Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Secret For Optimum Egg Prodution In Poutry Ranging From 98.5% To 87% Egg Laying - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Secret For Optimum Egg Prodution In Poutry Ranging From 98.5% To 87% Egg Laying (584 Views)

My Dominant Brown Layers Egg Production Increases From 37% To 87% / Egg Laying Enhancing Supplement For 500naira Only / Vaccination Program Of Poutry Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret For Optimum Egg Prodution In Poutry Ranging From 98.5% To 87% Egg Laying by farminggist: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2016
In life there's secret to everything,poultry's not exempted,there's this nutritional supplement formulated in organic process which comprises of substances which enhance egg formation in poultry.This organic formation comprises lysine,methionine,linoleic acid, calicum,phosphorus,sodium chloride and others derivatives.A friend recommend this supplement to me last 2 years,i used it and to my surprise;it works.It's a liquid formulation,you've to add it to the poultry drinking water.The feeds formula will be retained.The organic formation's a product from ANIMAL FARMS and the product's called 'PROMIN'.Try it,you'll be surprise.You can purchase the product in any animal care store within your locality.you can contact:wealthsmith2000@yahoo.com,08161218483.

(1) (Reply)

Farm Lands Available In Ondo / Sugar Coating Machine / Cat Fish Now Available For Sale In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.