Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,693 members, 7,840,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

You Need To Know Who And Who Benefits From the Untold Periods At Your Detriments - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Need To Know Who And Who Benefits From the Untold Periods At Your Detriments (461 Views)

Benefits From Free Business Classifieds Ads On Apneecommunity / Get Ready To Gain Unlimited Benefits From $1 Web Hosting Services / The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Know Who And Who Benefits From the Untold Periods At Your Detriments by Uten9z(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
I've been nursing this thought for some while but my ppl say the evil u see and keep quiet will eventually comeback for u. I am settled within me to bring up this matter expecially now that the event have stated unvailing. Sometimes last year when some group of APC members visited Aso rock to deliberate on measures the party could benefit from the regime they've supported and made long wasting dream come true ,rumours had it that Mr President refuted their request on the guise that the former govt failed Nigerians because of greed party interest. Not without this facts that the current administration began unfolding the scourges to the detriment of what ever individuals exceptions, The Economy crashed, The scarcity intensifies, lies and properganders surfaces, unfriendly policy were made, election results hindered and declared in favour of the government of the day, insensitive and injustice corruption fight on targeted individuals,perceived or technical end of bh amongst many , am sorry I may not support 'now'these claims with the times and references but endure us to reason into these matters sensibly.
Not without a thorough watch.
Most Nigerians speculate that things can still happen without deliberate intensions.Don't be quick to believe them.Nigerians Institutions are better instituted than any of its organisations just that decision that are evil and wicked are preferd by our leaders in order to favour there curse than for the betterment of the Nation. The slogan CHANGE by APC was the phantom of the exercise not for the practice.;Am sorry to say these and I still stand to be corrected 'during the periods of the campaigns I stated that everyone youth that voted for this change in an old bag needed to be evaluated for psychological stability'not until now that some are just discovering their mistake, while some still want to justify their votes. Not to deviate from the initiatives, I will like u to answer this findings for urself........
1.Why fuel scarcity even if Nigerians are ready to pay for the increase rate; could it be because some particular group of ppl that constitutes the over 80% haulers/black marking of this product's, "No in incase am wrong go round the filling stations and noting the owners and go cheek out those hauling individuals cheek out there background of there true id, u can call them any animal name but for so long as it matters u are paying hard for it, don't mistake it these groups" are been compensated for their role in the CHANGE.
2. policy on dollars regulations or deregulation what ever word the cbn can't sale u dollar's for,also forex dome, and now u have to go to the open market(black market), Hehe not to say much abt that which u already know, but tell me the particular group of ppl involved in these affairs u can could called them any animal name u choose but ur the group of ppl that need to pay for hyke!'yan changi' !are involved. are these some other class that needs compensated? and because the gain is high the no.1 woman and and aid of the agents of Change are involved.
I feel like going on and on expecially on why 50,000 shops will be on fire for several hour in Nigerian 2nd or rather 1st reconing city according to last election census and nothing was done abt it.The fulani vs farmers a particular ppl enjoying freedom of onslaught over another and many more are still unfolding.Don't be blindfolded.
Not to instigate negative notions abt my thoughts I prefer u do ur findings in regards to this assumptions and when indeed we are related through this lines we shall link.ICU.

(1) (Reply)

Mr.unforgettable-photographic Memory-see Photos / Buy Godrej 1.5 Ton Gsc 18 Fn3 Wou 3 Star Split Ac | Shopbychoice / The Irony About Humans Making Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.