Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,378 members, 7,843,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Help!!! I Can No Longer Use Master Card To Renew Foreign Hosted Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help!!! I Can No Longer Use Master Card To Renew Foreign Hosted Domain (536 Views)

Does Hostgator Accept Gt Bank Master Card Payment? / See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) / Help!!! I Need Fund To Renew My Foreign Host.... Read Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Can No Longer Use Master Card To Renew Foreign Hosted Domain by ourkobo: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
I bought a domain on godaddy and right now the site is not accepting any Nigerian bank ATM MasterCard to renew or purchase new domains. is it because of the restriction by FG?? Gurus in the house advice me wat will I do now?
Re: Help!!! I Can No Longer Use Master Card To Renew Foreign Hosted Domain by yomalex(m): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
ourkobo:
I bought a domain on godaddy and right now the site is not
accepting any Nigerian bank ATM MasterCard to renew or
purchase new domains.
is it because of the restriction by FG??
Gurus in the house advice me wat will I do now?
move your domain to namesilo.com
Re: Help!!! I Can No Longer Use Master Card To Renew Foreign Hosted Domain by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 15, 2016
yomalex:
move your domain to namesilo.com

would namesilo accept gtbank atm? It tot the ban had bin lifted.
Re: Help!!! I Can No Longer Use Master Card To Renew Foreign Hosted Domain by yomalex(m): 6:58am On Apr 15, 2016
ribechi:

would namesilo accept gtbank atm? It tot the ban had bin lifted.
it should work I've used FBN,UBA there.
Re: Help!!! I Can No Longer Use Master Card To Renew Foreign Hosted Domain by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
I made an inquiry today in gtbank as to why i cant make payment with my atm mastercard. I was i should be able.

At the end i discovered that it is possible i had less than the required amount in naira which made the payment to decline.

They told me the current dollar to naira is N299. So i have paid a little above the equivalent of a dollar. So payment shuld go through this time. Will update you all.

Thnks

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Active Facebook Page / create your blog today / Please Help Me..i Need Someone To Put Me Thro Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.