Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,393 members, 7,850,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos (135414 Views)

⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ / Relocation Sales : LG Home Theatre 7.2ch, 13hp Gen, Projector, Ps4, Fridge / LG Home Theatre Vs SAMSUNG Home Theatre.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 6:36am On May 10, 2016
Bump!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 6:44am On May 11, 2016
Good morning world, have a great day ahead
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 6:40am On May 13, 2016
Good morning world, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by akinsadeez(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2016
Hi acunon. do you still have the Samsung mini bar available?

Actually I am looking at buying a T.V and Home theatre combo at once. How much do you think you can give me a very good 40 inch Led TV and home theatre?

for the T.V pls note that I can't afford a smart T.V as my budget for the T.V and home theatre is max 90k cheesy.

Can I get something good within that budget?

Thanks
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 6:29am On May 16, 2016
akinsadeez:
Hi acunon. do you still have the Samsung mini bar available?

Actually I am looking at buying a T.V and Home theatre combo at once. How much do you think you can give me a very good 40 inch Led TV and home theatre?

for the T.V pls note that I can't afford a smart T.V as my budget for the T.V and home theatre is max 90k cheesy.

Can I get something good within that budget?

Thanks
Good morning sir
You can actually buy a samsung LED 40" TV with the mini bar bluethooth for 90k. Pls add me up so that we can discuss on that. Thanks
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 6:29am On May 16, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:01pm On May 16, 2016
Lg and sony min bar system for urgent sales at 30k each
Price are negotiable

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 5:44am On May 17, 2016
acunon:
Price are negotiable
Still available
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 5:44am On May 17, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:35am On May 18, 2016
Good morning world
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:37am On May 18, 2016
Samsung mini also available at 30k negotiable

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:08am On May 19, 2016
Good morning world , have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:07am On May 20, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:30am On May 23, 2016
New stock around
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 4:53am On May 24, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by Nobody: 7:36am On May 24, 2016
good morning, how much can i get two stand speaker surrounding for my Lg 1000wat home theater
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:26pm On May 24, 2016
frankben4real:
good morning, how much can i get two stand speaker surrounding for my Lg 1000wat home theater
Hi sir
It is 4k each sir
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 6:56am On May 25, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by obosirow: 8:27am On May 25, 2016
Good morning. Can you respond to your whatsapp?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 2:07am On May 26, 2016
obosirow:
Good morning. Can you respond to your whatsapp?
Replied you sir!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:52am On May 26, 2016
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:01am On May 27, 2016
Bump!!!!!!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by tziz(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2016
Pls which Soundbars are available now?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 6:09pm On May 28, 2016
tziz:
Pls which Soundbars are available now?
Samsung, lg and sony sir.
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by bigcil2(m): 8:31pm On May 28, 2016
acunon:
Price are negotiable
Am interested in this ... Is it still available?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by tziz(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2016
acunon:

Samsung, lg and sony sir.
Please follow up with pictures or model numbers or both. Very important for me.. .

2 Likes

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 9:50am On May 29, 2016
bigcil2:

Am interested in this ... Is it still available?
Yes sir,it is for available.
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 10:04am On May 29, 2016
tziz:

Please follow up with pictures or model numbers or both. Very important for me.. .
Below

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by bigcil2(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2016
acunon:

Yes sir,it is for available.
Please reply the message I sent on what's app. Also does the sound bar come with sub woofer?
I need images too
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 6:55am On May 30, 2016
bigcil2:

Please reply the message I sent on what's app. Also does the sound bar come with sub woofer?
I need images too
The sound bar comes with sub woofer; pls check the image above for the sound bar. Thanks
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 6:56am On May 30, 2016
Good morning world, have a great day
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by bigcil2(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2016
acunon:

The sound bar comes with sub woofer; pls check the image above for the sound bar. Thanks
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? / MTN 1gb Now N350, 10gb = N2900 - WhatsApp: 08092002503 / ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.