Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,944 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital (54235 Views)

Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others / Man Takes His Son To The Hospital In A Wheelbarrow In Imo State (Photos) / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by firstking01(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmm...a clear concience fears no accusation...bringing you into the theatre was not necessary, that's if he really trust himself and have self control.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by firstking01(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:
And why should a male doctor operate on a female patient in the first fûcking place

Why do we have female doctors?

Go to any medical school in this country, the population of female medical students is always 50% or higher to the male's population.

I CAN NEVER ALLOW MY WIFE TO VISIT A MALE GYNECOLOGIST.

WHERE ARE ALL THE FÚCKING FEMALE DOCTORS?
You dey vex gangrin, but i used to reason like this

1 Like

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by firstolalekan(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
blackboy:

Funny enough when my wife was pregnant there were 3 gynaecologist Dr Uche, Dr Marian and another female doc but funny enough most of the pregnant women preferred to see the male doctor they would even prefer to wait for him than to go see a free female gynaecologist. I was surprised. Mainly the northern female patients seemed to prefer the female but not all to my surprise.
Have you not noticed how females prefer to patronize male hair stylist than female.
Bros you better be following your wife to see the gynea or else its a male she might be seeing
At least, this one is reasonable....
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by firstking01(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Coooorrect.
...If he didn't want to be acussed of rape a female nurse would have been a good eye witness.
He just violated her privacy calling the op in.

Donbenedict
...That is/was a breech of doctor/paitent confidentiality.
It was hers to reveal if/when the time came.
Mehn, so you can type plainly like this without that your jamaican accentscheesy
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
HolyHero:
so you actually saw her vagina just like that...

The doctor should have asked who you are to her..

The fool just showed you puss.y like that
What abt the moral of the story? Not every1 can stand the raw sight of mouthwatering pussy without acting on instinct. kudos to sane doctors out there esp the gynaecologist.

3 Likes

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
YorubaWoman:
E dakun
Kini nmo fa ewoo labe?
Lol, Ejo dudu oloju kan ni

2 Likes

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstking01:
Mehn, so you can type plainly like this without that your jamaican accentscheesy
I can an do clean up my English,especially when I'm arguing points wink
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by YorubaWoman: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

Lol, Ejo dudu oloju kan ni
Toor

Mo dupe
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Toor
Mo dupe
ekaabo
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by firstking01(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I can an do clean up my English,especially when I'm arguing points wink
CooLsmiley
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Alaanyihaji(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
belloabd1914:
Lol, dude are u kidding me?, u promised not to tell any1 but u should told over a million member of NL and guest too. If she catch u ehn.
He has told nobody because you neither know him nor the lady in question. This a discret forum.

1 Like

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by emekachimek: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:
And why should a male doctor operate on a female patient in the first fûcking place

Go to any medical school in this country, the population of female medical students is always 50% or higher to the male's population.

Obviously, you haven't been in an emergency situation before. You'll beg for your life, not minding the gender of the Dr. They are trained to do that. Ideally,every Dr should examine a client in the presence of a chaperone of the same gender as the client. In other words, it's the gender of the chaperone, and not the Dr that matters. Even these days of homosexuality, every Dr should examine a client in the presence of a chaperone that is of the same sex as the client.

2 Likes

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by firstolalekan(m): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
emekachimek:

Obviously, you haven't been in an emergency situation before. You'll beg for your life, not minding the gender of the Dr. They are trained to do that. Ideally,every Dr should examine a client in the presence of a chaperone of the same gender as the client. In other words, it's the gender of the chaperone, and not the Dr that matters. Even these days of homosexuality, every Dr should examine a client in the presence of a chaperone that is of the same sex as the client.
And do we have/use this so-called chaperones in NIGERIA??
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by babyfaceafrica: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
HolyHero:
so you actually saw her vagina just like that...

The doctor should have asked who you are to her..

The fool just showed you puss.y like that
what's special in pvsi

6 Likes

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Baddyguy: 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
YorubaWoman:
E dakun

Kini nmo fa ewoo labe?

Lmao
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by babyfaceafrica: 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:

And do we have/use this so-called chaperones in NIGERIA??
oga there are!!.... Which. Hospital do you use?..all dis amaka,niyi and sons hospital no be am o!!

1 Like

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by inspiredabbey(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
You promised her you will not relate this experience to anybody. You just exposed her to over 1.5Million Nairalanders!
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Jabioro: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
OP you didn't keep your promised,after all I was not there,and have what transpired now.I was joking..!
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Fourwinds: 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Loyalblak007:
Guess she didn't want you to see it.....

yet
Is dat so.!!!
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by OLIHI2000(f): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
God bless you
firstolalekan:

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Badgers14: 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
wisdomguy4u:
After reading the news about a Doctor At Sayemi Natural science Centre who was accused of Rape, I have come to get the answer to a question I have been asking myself for years about the conduct of a doctor I had encounter with.

It was during my early days in the university , I accompanied a female course mate to the hospital. She was just a friend and nothing more . She was one of the finest in the faculty then. That morning she called me on phone and told me she was feeling feverish, and wants to go to the hospital to see a doctor. Trying to be a good course mate and friend I volunteer to accompany her to the hospital without even asking what the sickness was.

When we got to the hospital, I waited on the reception while she went in to see the doctor . After some minutes, she came out and told me she was asked to wait for a test to be carried out to ascertain was wrong with her. After we had waited for like an hour, the doctor finally came out and request she follow him ( I assumed it was for the test).

After about 10mins, the Doctor came to the reception again were I was innocently sitting and asked me to come with him; I followed him as we went into the operation ward. I was shocked to see my course mate lying on the operation bed unclad from her waist below, with her legs spread wide open . She was given those anesthesia drug that makes one slightly unconscious ( because she opened her eyes once in a while during the operation).

The Doctor requested I should come closer and take a glance ( pointing at a boil close to her vagina; he said to me, "this is what we have to remove". I was still dumbfounded to utter a word. Without wasting anymore time , he cut open the boil and pus began to gush out (my eye see something that day).

About an hour after the operation, she regained her consciousness. The first thing she said to me was "were you there?" I answered her in affirmation. She didn't know if she should hide her face or cry. She was angry with me (as if na my fault) , with the Doctor and everybody. I promised her I won't utter what transpired to any of our class members and I kept my promise.

Since that incident, I have been wondering why did the doctor want me to be present during the operation. I guess I got the answer today; he was only trying to be careful for fear of any accusation of molestation or rape. Probably, he thought I was her boyfriend. He needed a witness.

I think doctors should apply caution while dealing with female patients especially when it got to do with the private parts. They should request for a witness that would be present . The devil can use anyone to bring you down.

That doctor must be a church goer grin

Like here in the US, for cases like this... Male doctors usually request the presence of a female nurse.

Asking you to come in without your friends permission actually could make the case look like a dp grin
That's even sexual harassment of the highest order...

While i reason what the doctor was trying to accomplish... His solution wasnt the best.... It actually made it worst..

Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Fourwinds: 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
inspiredabbey:
You promised her you will not relate this experience to anybody. You just exposed her to over 1.5Million Nairalanders!
do u know OP physically or do u know d girl in question...smmmh
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Sanchez01: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:

Keep quiet. Like everyone is chasing what you married. I was once "checked" by a female doctor during my sporting years in the University. Beyond my soccer short was a tight to keep the privates safe. I got used to it later and wouldn't go anywhere if I wasn't wearing my "playing pant" a regular boxer short, which makes two before the Jean, Chinos, or pants.

Yes, she was young and extremely beautiful, and she did what she needed to do. I was embarrassed being attended to by a female but the problem had a solution and that was because I was desperate to be attended to and I cared less if it was a male or female that attended to me.

Not all gynecologists, are perverted. While there are bad eggs among them, it still does not say they won't get the job done. If at the end, you feel violated or your wife complains, then take the appropriate step in dealing with such person. Quite frankly, you're an extremist and cussing and ranting like Orubebe won't get you anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
that's wisdomguy4u ooh!!!
a professional doctor I must say.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by wolfenstein(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
Loyalblak007:
Guess she didn't want you to see it.....

yet

Are u sure u ain't d gal wink wink wink
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Ruby14: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
A female nurse should be there when a female patient is to be examined by a male doctor,not a third party (even a relative).
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Optionalx: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
wisdomguy4u:
After reading the news about a Doctor At Sayemi Natural science Centre who was accused of Rape, I have come to get the answer to a question I have been asking myself for years about the conduct of a doctor I had encounter with.

It was during my early days in the university , I accompanied a female course mate to the hospital. She was just a friend and nothing more . She was one of the finest in the faculty then. That morning she called me on phone and told me she was feeling feverish, and wants to go to the hospital to see a doctor. Trying to be a good course mate and friend I volunteer to accompany her to the hospital without even asking what the sickness was.

When we got to the hospital, I waited on the reception while she went in to see the doctor . After some minutes, she came out and told me she was asked to wait for a test to be carried out to ascertain was wrong with her. After we had waited for like an hour, the doctor finally came out and request she follow him ( I assumed it was for the test).

After about 10mins, the Doctor came to the reception again were I was innocently sitting and asked me to come with him; I followed him as we went into the operation ward. I was shocked to see my course mate lying on the operation bed unclad from her waist below, with her legs spread wide open . She was given those anesthesia drug that makes one slightly unconscious ( because she opened her eyes once in a while during the operation).

The Doctor requested I should come closer and take a glance ( pointing at a boil close to her vagina; he said to me, "this is what we have to remove". I was still dumbfounded to utter a word. Without wasting anymore time , he cut open the boil and pus began to gush out (my eye see something that day).

About an hour after the operation, she regained her consciousness. The first thing she said to me was "were you there?" I answered her in affirmation. She didn't know if she should hide her face or cry. She was angry with me (as if na my fault) , with the Doctor and everybody. I promised her I won't utter what transpired to any of our class members and I kept my promise.

Since that incident, I have been wondering why did the doctor want me to be present during the operation. I guess I got the answer today; he was only trying to be careful for fear of any accusation of molestation or rape. Probably, he thought I was her boyfriend. He needed a witness.

I think doctors should apply caution while dealing with female patients especially when it got to do with the private parts. They should request for a witness that would be present . The devil can use anyone to bring you down.
He should have called in a female nurse.
You're really not suppose to there for anything. The doctor must be a quack.

Btw
This ya storey is unbelievable
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Nyceguy92: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:

Unfortunately, most women prefer male doctors...
They don't believe the female doctor has enough knowledge and skill to handle their issues.

The doctor might have the girl`s into the theater for the purpose of billing..
The gravity of the treatment may not be appreciated afterwards, when the bill arrives.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by notoriousbabe: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Doctors and free toto. That's why I am reading medicine I go see preek tire

2 Likes

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Pedagogue: 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
emeckzy:
You really kept to your promise of not telling anyone what you saw...

This is a fabricated gist my guy...docs dont need to call you in as a witness, as a matter of fact, you can be in the operation room if the patient requests for your presence or if you are a related. The presence of the nurses alone covers your witness excuse. Try harder next time when cooking such a gist. well done

Endorsed by a doctor
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by notoriousbabe: 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:

Dem go see am and dem go even take finger turn am round well well.

Male doctors 8-0 olalekan tongue tongue tongue
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by david22uu(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:

U never ready get healing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS / Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) / List Of Nigerian Nurses Caught For Forging Educational Credentials In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.