Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,702 members, 7,847,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

"Do Your Worse"- Ex Minister Tells EFCC After They Froze His Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Do Your Worse"- Ex Minister Tells EFCC After They Froze His Account (851 Views)

Investigate The Source Of Cash Used For PDP Convention - APC Tells EFCC / You Cannot Break Into My House And Go Free – Jonah Jang Tells EFCC / Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Do Your Worse"- Ex Minister Tells EFCC After They Froze His Account by xotrigga(f): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
This politics thing makes me wonder how high the BP (Blood pressure) of the ones participating in it gets every day.
Ex minister (out of frustration) told the EFCC to do their worse to his bank account due to the fact that they suspected foul play...
Read more about the funny situation
http://xotrigga.com/2016/04/23/do-your-worse-ex-minister-tells-efcc-after-his-bank-account-got-frozen/

1 Like

Re: "Do Your Worse"- Ex Minister Tells EFCC After They Froze His Account by AngryNigerian(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Do your worst (sic)...not "do your worse"

A nu m'abia...

Yes, a biala m!

I went to complete a fund transfer from Fani-Kayode grin

1 Like

Re: "Do Your Worse"- Ex Minister Tells EFCC After They Froze His Account by chiefolododo(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Froze or frogs?

1 Like

Re: "Do Your Worse"- Ex Minister Tells EFCC After They Froze His Account by Daniel058(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Do your worst (sic)...not "do your worse"

A nu m'abia...
mee osiso biko..
Re: "Do Your Worse"- Ex Minister Tells EFCC After They Froze His Account by juniorportland(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
fani the clown...I wonder what APC where doing with him in the first place
Re: "Do Your Worse"- Ex Minister Tells EFCC After They Froze His Account by vedaxcool(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
grin grin out of frustration indeed
Re: "Do Your Worse"- Ex Minister Tells EFCC After They Froze His Account by DaBullIT(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
I suspect he's a PDP MEMBER

they are the ones with foul mouth

when the full sledge hammer of law falls on his head , him too will start chewing and swallowing his statements
Re: "Do Your Worse"- Ex Minister Tells EFCC After They Froze His Account by bender79: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yes we have done our worse....it now means that you are one hell of a broke ass.
Re: "Do Your Worse"- Ex Minister Tells EFCC After They Froze His Account by Kastonkastroll(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
FFK knows he is going to jail very soon grin

(1) (Reply)

2016 Budget: At Last, Presidency, National Assembly Reach Truce / Please Where Is This Man? / PHOTOS: Nasir El-rufai In Kachia Local Government,kaduna For A Town Hall Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.