Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja (13419 Views)

Photos of Peace Corps New National Headquarters In Abuja / Police Seals Kwankwaso’s House In Kano Over Mass Wedding Plan / Police Seals PDP Convention Venue In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by DONSMITH123(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2016
The Nigeria Police has explained why it sealed the the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, national office in Abuja.
Force spokesperson, Bisi Kolawole, in a statement yesterday said intelligence at the disposal of the Force leadership indicated that some aggrieved factional leaders and members of the party had perfected plans to engage thugs from across the country to join them in threatening public peace and security in Abuja.

This, she said, was sequel to the on-going intra-party leadership crisis in the party and further fallout of the recent political engagements of the Party.
The statement said plan of the brains behind the development was to infiltrate Abuja and attack the Headquarters of the PDP with intent to forcefully occupy the facility.

Continuing it said, “Towards perfecting this criminality, credible Police sources confirm that the actors will mobilise into Abuja with effect from Monday 23rd May 2016 and they intend to march through major streets in Abuja before proceeding to the PDP Secretariat to manifest their intention.

“Consequently, the Inspector-General of Police has directed the deployment of Police assets to secure the PDP Secretariat and protect the staff until the threat to internal security that is being occasioned by the intra-party crisis within the PDP is stabilised.

“The police action is a proactive initiative which is being placed in furtherance to the statutory mandate of the Nigeria Police to prevent breakdown in law and order and protect lives and property.”

Arase, however, warned all actors in the crisis as well as their loyalists to refrain from any act that may threaten public order as the police shall deal promptly, firmly and decisively with such persons or group in line with their legal obligations.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/23/why-we-sealed-pdp-national-headquarters-police/

3 Likes

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:06am On May 23, 2016
PDP. House divided since 1999

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by funlord(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2016
wink

The real statement was this;

"Yes! We had to seal wadata plaza due to the fact that the nigerian police are yet to receive "our egunje" as promised to us by the criminal acting chairman of the pdp "mr sherrif haram"!

Once I confirm the alert, all will be well! Thank you for your patience!"..................

IGP Solomon 'show me the money' Arase!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by anwe: 10:15am On May 23, 2016
Police leave PDP alone for whatever crises they are having is internal and they themselves will resolve it or go their separate ways. Arase boys should go after herdsmen, Islamic fundamentalist and militants full stop

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by DONSMITH123(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2016
PDP is dead only waiting for its final burial. -ALAO AKALA (2015)
OsusuMustFlow:
PDP. House divided since 1999

I still wonder how PDP will bounce back with the way they are going. They need to be united. Don't be surprise if LP or new party comes up to claim victory come 2019.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:25am On May 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin

DONSMITH123:

I still wonder how PDP will bounce back with the way they are going. They need to be united. Don't be surprise if LP or new party comes up to claim victory come 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:26am On May 23, 2016
cheesy

funlord:
wink

The real statement was this;
you funny die

"Yes! We had to seal wadata plaza due to the fact that the nigerian police are yet to receive "our egunje" as promised to us by the criminal acting chairman of the pdp "mr sherrif haram"!

Once I confirm the alert, all will be well! Thank you for your patience!"..................

IGP Solomon 'show me the money' Arase!

1 Like

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by tuzeriouz(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2016
It is the wish of Pa Buhari to seal Wadata Plaza until after 2019 elections

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by OLADD: 10:44am On May 23, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Stop these nonsensical talks of PDP been dead. A dead party don't hold conventions (no matter how parallel they are). APC had its own share of crisis before the last general elections, yet they clinched the presidency either by hook or crook. If you want to know dead parties, ask the promoters of NCP, FRESH Party etc.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by Bari22: 10:48am On May 23, 2016
Large percentage of people from the South east and south south are born to hate. No apology! These are people who professed to be christians. I was on Sahara reporter's page yesterday to read comments on the cancellation of the president 2 days working visit to Lagos due to ear infection. I was amazed with the kind of hate-filled comments that took over the thread. I lost my patience reading evil wishes from some animals in human skin. I asked myself, how did we get to this level of inhumanity in the name of political affiliation? I am no longer a fan of Buhari. But anyone who wishes him evil will be consumed by evil. Anyone who wishes him death will die before him. There are thousands ways to criticise a leader. Death/evil wish[es] is not one of it.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by spako4(m): 10:57am On May 23, 2016
Too much stolen money among few individuals called members of PDP was the cause of division and disunity in the party
And curses from the Nigerians that suffered 16 yrs misruled in the hand of the party will not allow the party to stand.
I foresee total disintegration of the party.

3 Likes

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:02am On May 23, 2016
A welcome development

4 Likes

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by DONSMITH123(m): 11:02am On May 23, 2016
ah! e-pain you? no vex bros. lipsrsealed

OLADD:

Stop these nonsensical talks of PDP been dead. A dead party don't hold conventions (no matter how parallel they are). APC had its own share of crisis before the last general elections, yet they clinched the presidency either by hook or crook. If you want to know dead parties, ask the promoters of NCP, FRESH Party etc.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 11:03am On May 23, 2016
but how does this relate to the topic Simple read and understand before you reply, u no sabi undecided

Bari22:

Large percentage of people
from the South east and
south south are born to hate.
No apology!
These are people who
professed to be christians.
I was on Sahara reporter's
page yesterday to read
comments on the
cancellation of the president
2 days working visit to Lagos
due to ear infection.
I was amazed with the kind
of hate-filled comments that
took over the thread. I lost
my patience reading evil
wishes from some animals in
human skin. I asked myself,
how did we get to this level
of inhumanity in the name of
political affiliation?
I am no longer a fan of
Buhari. But anyone who
wishes him evil will be
consumed by evil.
Anyone who wishes him
death will die before him.
There are thousands ways to
criticise a leader. Death/evil
wish[es] is not one of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by DONSMITH123(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2016
is this for us here?

Bari22:

from the South east and
No apology!
These are people who
page yesterday to read
comments on the
due to ear infection.
my patience reading evil
political affiliation?
I am no longer a fan of
Buhari. But anyone who
wishes him evil will be
consumed by evil.
Anyone who wishes him
Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by dunkem21(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2016
Bari22:

from the South east and
No apology!
These are people who
page yesterday to read
comments on the
due to ear infection.
my patience reading evil
political affiliation?
I am no longer a fan of
Buhari. But anyone who
wishes him evil will be
consumed by evil.
Anyone who wishes him

I no fit laff, abeg grin .. Though your outpour* doesn't concern the subject of discuss, we will delve into this very important matter straight ..

What you said might be true o but all those things were learnt from somewhere ..

Did you visit SR page during the build-up of 2015 elections and see the vituperations poured on a sitting president? ..clueless, incompetent, dumbo, retardeen, SHEPOPOTAMUS, Ogogoro, cretin ..to mention but a few ..

..Some say he went to Chad to plan more bombings ..

..He was accused of training snipers ..

..Threatened parallel government ..

..We warned of karma, dey mocked on ..

Ok, now it's not OK to call people from the SE and SS 'born to hate' without apology just like the 5% because I happen to be from there and have never wished Buhari evil or harm ..

..Check my posts after inauguration of this administration, I advised this administration and their participants to apologize to GEJ and family even if he will be prosecuted ..

You need to see Tonyebarcanista's thread on "When has APC members turned patriotic"?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by SweetLove0(f): 11:49am On May 23, 2016
hian
Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2016
dunkem21:

I no fit laff, abeg grin .. Though your outpour* doesn't concern the subject of discourse, we will delve into this very important matter straight ..

What you said might be true o but all those things were learnt from somewhere ..

Did you visit SR page during the build-up of 2015 elections and see the vituperations poured on a sitting president? ..clueless, incompetent, dumbo, retardeen, SHEPOPOTAMUS, Ogogoro, cretin ..to mention but a few ..

..Some say he went to Chad to plan more bombings ..

..He was accused of training snipers ..

..We warned of karma, dey mocked on ..

Ok, now it's not OK to call people from the SE and SS 'born to hate' without apology just like the 5% because I happen to be from there and have never wished Buhari evil or harm ..

..Check my posts after inauguration of this administration, I advised this administration and their participants to apologize to GEJ and family even if he will be prosecuted ..

You need to see Tonyebarcanista's thread on "When has APC members turned patriotic"?

2 Likes

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by Integrityfarms(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2016
It has been! The beginning of the end for PDP

1 Like

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by bigerboy200: 12:10pm On May 23, 2016
PDP already destroying themselves.. The prayers of the masses are getting answered..

1 Like

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by bigerboy200: 12:11pm On May 23, 2016
anwe:
Police leave PDP alone for whatever crises they are having is internal and they themselves will resolve it or go their separate ways. Arase boys should go after herdsmen, Islamic fundamentalist and militants full stop
So because it's a PDP thing,the police should not ensure law and order again They are simply acting on reports and performing their constitutional role..u can't have 3 factions laying claim to the secretariat and not expect kata kata to burst....

1 Like

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by kenbee(f): 12:11pm On May 23, 2016
PDP crisis is in the WORST interest of the masses . What Nigeria need most right now from our Political party is formidable opposition atleast to force Buhari government to respond to current harsh economic reality.

PDP seem to be doomed beyond recovery!
How I wish Modu Sheriff is banned for life from handling any public office and also be made to face stiff punishment if truly he founded, funded or even aided or used BH by his action or inaction while serving as Borno state governor!
Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by nobsalis: 12:12pm On May 23, 2016
Dis is d hand work of PUTIN.
Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 23, 2016
Well worded and scripted release. But come to think of it, the APC government is lending a helping hand to destabilize the opposition. If they're talking of being pro - active, they should rather apprehend those orchestrating the plan before it gatherers steam. Or would they rather lock down Aso Rock because there is a threat to its security?
This action is akin to cutting off the head to cure a headache
Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by berrystunn(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2016
We are watching oo
Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by Temismith(f): 12:15pm On May 23, 2016
toripe?
Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by Originality007: 12:15pm On May 23, 2016
shocked
Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by free2ryhme: 12:16pm On May 23, 2016
They brought so much evil upon this country, which paved the way for another evil buhari tormenting the masses.

They and all their household will never know peace and suffering shall be their portion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by Pavore9: 12:18pm On May 23, 2016
PDP's National Headquarters sealed?............truly, there is no champion forever.
Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by Abeyjide: 12:24pm On May 23, 2016
i believe all aggreived members from PDP,APC and the rest parties will later form one political party before 2019. PDP is already dead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Launches Tree Planting In Ekiti State. Photos / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After He Lost To Buhari(photos) / NNPC Spends ₦10 Billion On Comatose Refineries In April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.