Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,371 members, 7,843,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures (44117 Views)

Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) / 7 Things To Know About The Only Nigerian Female Barber In Sokoto / Kenechukwu Ezeh: Female Barber In Enugu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by dadaha: 7:11am On Jun 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Badtman(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2016
Classic Barber
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 03, 2016
Go to aba and see tailors who wear classic suits to work. Most of them are graduates
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Pyno30: 7:12am On Jun 03, 2016
wisdomkosiblog:
This professional barber dressed this way to his place of work and seems to be doing what he knows how to do best. What do you have to say?
Photo credit. Twitter @wisdomkosi
Seun, lalastical,
You said it all,

He's a Professional Barber not a Learner
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by asanchez(m): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2016
hmmm........i comment ma reserve
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Zhul001(m): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2016
All this lefters self
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by laikas: 7:22am On Jun 03, 2016
dat guy don dress to go church na ehm customer come, as thd guy dey hurry to go ehn come 4get to wear apron.

1 Like

Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by loomer: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Rubbish.....

So he shaves customers hair without wearing an Apron to avoid customers hair on his body? Very unprofessional... especially with a fan right in the shop blowing hair "Upandan" and not an Aircondition

I guess he's looking for a handshake with the Vice President cool

Chief, leave apron matter, even for abroad nor all barbers dey use apron
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2016
Copy copy
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by pole: 7:36am On Jun 03, 2016
Heat Go Kill Ds Guy Oops
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by ochubaebube(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2016
all Nigerians be trying to impress the public on social media and get attention. because olajumoke turned from a bread seller to a model and the other windscreen guy to a model and the placard job advertising girl to a worker doesn't mean all men are destined to get out from their predicament just like that. it takes For Grace bro. bro u have a work, let hawkers and other jobless youths do the advertising#
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Gofwane(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Rubbish.....

So he shaves customers hair without wearing an Apron to avoid customers hair on his body? Very unprofessional... especially with a fan right in the shop blowing hair "Upandan" and not an Aircondition

bros, abeg your phone dey blow breeze through speaker hole? I just dey wonder how you take know say na fan no be ac him dey use because me i no see the fan. Make i go check well, well again.
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by don4ye: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Rubbish.....

He is better than you. You can't help him why condemning is profession?
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Ellixlimswag(m): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2016
you saw Gen but you don't see the light in the shop so he can't keep Gen inside when he has light.... fault finders..... but oga barber were your apron.
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by andyanders: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Op is trying to market his friend or brother but this can't work because there are real professionals in the barbing sector business that attach real pride and professionalism in their profession.Their dressing code are something good to emulate.

This advert by op to market his friend or brother is just not it and cannot sell him to the public, like Olajumoke or the Car Windscreen cleaner.
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by jonglexer: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2016
he's going to church from work.... so don't blame him
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by decub: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2016
wisdomkosiblog:
This professional barber dressed this way to his place of work and seems to be doing what he knows how to do best. What do you have to say?
I think he tells them at home he is a banker.

1 Like

Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by cncity(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2016
menix:
Op, i dont get....
Are u insinuating that puting a Tie on an Agbada is sane
grin
menix:
Op, i dont get....
Are u insinuating that puting a Tie on an Agbada is sane
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by DonCortino: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Rubbish.....

Exactly! D dude n his friend (the op) looking for quick fame. grin
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by tk4rd: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2016
sammyj:
It's called cooperate barber!!! grin
Buhari will invite him and make him the official Aso-Rock Barber..
If he wanted to dress corporate, him for wear complete suit naa..
Why him come wear only tie.?
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by bigiyaro(m): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2016
OP, i don't know why you posted this tin, cos d guy f**k up if he's trying to show any format of professionalism.
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by portals101: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2016
Everything is wrong about it except the tie. The outlook of his barber's shop does not reflect his supposed corporate unprofessional outfit. Op should try another trick
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by jayriginal: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2016
wisdomkosiblog:

OP nice tie, but you should have worn an apron. It wont have obscured the tie.
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2016
sammyj:
It's called cooperate barber!!! grin
d fowl wants to be called dapper barber
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by KingsleyCEO: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2016
Nice one though, but he should try and upgrade his shop its too local even the television set is not working.
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by sharpsharp: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2016
All I can see is hazard around the space he is carrying out his task which can lead to fatality in the shop. A generator set inside the shop, over loaded socket extension which can create spark causing explosion if the fuel from the generator created fumes thereby increasing the LEL level inside the shop. Topic should be changed to spot the hazards.

1 Like

Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2016
Zizicardo:
mtcheeeeeew. everybody wants to be like olajumoke

N you just want to be like the real zizi Cardo
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by crackhouse(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2016
I guess this dude dress like that and told his friend to snap him and post on internet to see whether he will be called like that windscreen cleaner.
people sef.
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by fayvoor(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Rubbish.....

Baba where u see FAN
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by fireforfire: 9:53am On Jun 03, 2016
Rubbish. Naija n copy copy
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by fayvoor(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2016
crackhouse:
I guess this dude dress like that and told his friend to snap him and post on internet to see whether he will be called like that windscreen cleaner.
people sef.

Haters everywhere
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Attention seeking everywhere u go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria / ICAN 2013 May Diet / Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.