Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,733 members, 7,847,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms (15404 Views)

Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by Thobiy(m): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
pray sae make better person win the election
Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by higherpower: 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=kixo post=46250477]Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu will win Edo Governorship Elections![/quote

Let Pastor go to church
Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by encryptjay(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
grin

12 power thirsty elephants

trying to bath in a single pool

at the same time

SMH

oya let the games begin.
Kikikiki... This is hilarious grin

I thank you for making my stressful day

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by DrHighchief(m): 5:41am On Jun 04, 2016
I tot they said there is no money again that federal allocation is dwindling. Why they battling to become the governor of Edo state?
Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by zagadon: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
grin
12 power thirsty elephants
trying to bath in a single pool
at the same time

SMH

oya let the games begin.
that is war my brother.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by EhisChelsea1(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2016
tbaba1234 APC will still win Edo but it will be close in some Areas. Edo north is completely APC. They will split the vote in other areas.

I like Peter Esele

Sir, i do not agree wit ur post. in 2015 elections, APC merely struggled 2 win d senatorial and house of reps seats in Oshiomhole's Edo North wit abat 54-46% margin whereas in Edo south and central, dey lost wit as much as 70% and 80% respectively and diz happened wen his popularity was at its peak and everyone was shoutin change. d election wil be tough no doubt but always remember diz, EDO STATE IS A PDP STATE WIT AN APC GOVT [quote author=EhisChelsea1

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by bender79: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2016
Jirate:

Here We Go Again, Mock Poll 101
Like For Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu (PDP) Share For Godwin Obaseki (APC)
Your Time Starts Now.
fake poll is it Igbos that will decide?
Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by tbaba1234: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2016
EhisChelsea1:
Sir, i do not agree wit ur post. in 2015 elections, APC merely struggled 2 win d senatorial and house of reps seats in Oshiomhole's Edo North wit abat 54-46% margin whereas in Edo south and central, dey lost wit as much as 70% and 80% respectively and diz happened wen his popularity was at its peak and everyone was shoutin change. d election wil be tough no doubt but always remember diz, EDO STATE IS A PDP STATE WIT AN APC GOVT

Oshiomole had rifts with Edo North political leaders that has been resolved now, There was also Army supported rigging throughout the state. That will not happen again. The gap in the presidential election was small.

Many Edos still do not like PDP especially after Igbinedion. Oshiomole messed up the good will.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by EhisChelsea1(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2016
tbaba1234

Oshiomole had rifts with Edo North political leaders that has been resolved now, There was also Army supported rigging throughout the state. That will not happen again.

Many Edos still do not like PDP especially after Igbinedion. Oshiomole messed up the good will.

well tbaba, i didnt know abat d rift but let d beta man win. as 4 me, i really pray dat someone from Edo central eventualy emerges d governor
Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by tbaba1234: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2016
EhisChelsea1:

well tbaba, i didnt know abat d rift but let d beta man win. as 4 me, i really pray dat someone from Edo central eventualy emerges d governor

Anyone that will improve the state is welcome, APC or PDP. It does not matter the area they come from.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by kixo(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=higherpower post=46252683][/quote] he de church already...we need am to govern Edo state

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by kixo(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2016
macino1:

says prophet kixo
I no be prophet ooo, but with what's on ground here in Edo state, the masses do not want APC or Oshiomhole's stooge. Ask any student of AAU, Ekpoma, when you secure admission into that school, you don't know if you should be happy or sad because of its school fees. How do you justify a sitting Governor who twice increase the tuition of AAU?

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by macino1(m): 10:06am On Jun 04, 2016
kixo:

I no be prophet ooo, but with what's on ground here in Edo state, the masses do not want APC or Oshiomhole's stooge. Ask any student of AAU, Ekpoma, when you secure admission into that school, you don't know if you should be happy or sad because of its school fees. How do you justify a sitting Governor who twice increase the tuition of AAU?
I agree with you, but note that politics has moved above APC or PDP, etc as a party. Rather, it is the candidate that determines who is to be voted for. The candidate I may even vote for is neither in PDP nor APC. I don't trust those guys, they are all bunch of vultures with different colours eating the same rotten meal.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by kixo(m): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2016
macino1:

I agree with you, but note that politics has moved above APC or PDP, etc as a party. Rather, it is the candidate that determines who is to be voted for. The candidate I may even vote for is neither in PDP nor APC. I don't trust those guys, they are all bunch of vultures with different colours eating the same rotten meal.
well said Bro, Nigeria is not yet ripe for that. in the constitution, party comes first before candidacy, as seen in Kogi state. Personally, I believe in Osagie Ize-Iyamu, He is the only one who is best equipped to govern Edo state
Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by gebest: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2016
kixo:
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu will win Edo Governorship Elections!
U ARE DAY DREAMING
Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by macino1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
kixo:

well said Bro, Nigeria is not yet ripe for that. in the constitution, party comes first before candidacy, as seen in Kogi state. Personally, I believe in Osagie Ize-Iyamu, He is the only one who is best equipped to govern Edo state
True talk
Well, about your choice of candidacy you have your reasons. I don't seem to trust him. A candidate is best known by what he has done, not what he will do. He hasn't really given back to the society compare to what he has gotten. We are from the same political ward. He is a pastor in my province as a redeemer, he even ushered us into this new year. I have met with him personally. He was a formal Chief of Staff and a formal Secretary to the State Government. He lives at Ugbor GRA. He is loyal to the family of a one time governor of the State, the said governor that looted the State treasury, a government he defended and was part of. This profile is was is fighting against him. Otherwise, he is a very brilliant young man I would've liked to give my vote.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by sleeveless: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
#istandwithpeteresele#

Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by kixo(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
gebest:
U ARE DAY DREAMING
Thanks, @ least, I have a dream
Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by Siberia101: 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
kixo:
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu will win Edo Governorship Elections!

Under which PDP faction?
Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by kixo(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
macino1:

True talk
Well, about your choice of candidacy you have your reasons. I don't seem to trust him. A candidate is best known by what he has done, not what he will do. He hasn't really given back to the society compare to what he has gotten. We are from the same political ward. He is a pastor in my province as a redeemer, he even ushered us into this new year. I have met with him personally. He was a formal Chief of Staff and a formal Secretary to the State Government. He lives at Ugbor GRA. He is loyal to the family of a one time governor of the State, the said governor that looted the State treasury, a government he defended and was part of. This profile is was is fighting against him. Otherwise, he is a very brilliant young man I would've liked to give my vote.
You hit the nail on the head. The Lucky Igbinedion administration has its shortfalls, He (Ize-Iyamu) wasn't invited during the persecution of His Boss by the EFCC, he was just an appointee. As SSG, you don't sign cheques nor award contracts. Oshiomhole that we all know would have been the first to crucify him if he had stolen from the state coffers

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by kixo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Siberia101:

Under which PDP faction?
no factions in Edo PDP, 95% sure of POI winning the PDP primaries
Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by nkemjacob2(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
if u like apc bring out candidate dat is as worse as ohiomole then u see how d result wil look like. NONSENCE
Re: Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms by gebest: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
kixo:
Thanks, @ least, I have a dream
a song to sing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues / Conditions Keeping Ex-Governor Obiano In EFCC Custody — Vanguard / PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.