Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources (19533 Views)

Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness / How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Connect with us today for your desired books
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Must have

Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Strictly Any Book
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
It is a beautiful week to read a beautiful book
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
Merry Christmas
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
I PRAY!!!

I pray that God shall honour your Prayers, Expectations and the Work of your hands with UNCOMMON RESULTS.

Doors of Favour and Prepared Blessings are open to you this month.

You shall not Beg, Borrow or Lack this February because your Hands shall be sufficient for you.

People shall hear your TESTIMONIES this February in Jesus name.

Have a Glory-filled February...PSB!

Kindly subscribe to this channel for daily dose of this faith declarations.������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E50CDDzKR8
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2022
A New Day... A New Book
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION FEBRUARY 12*

I declare that eternal life is at work in me, and my days on earth are days of glory; days of grace.

The Word of God produces in me today a harvest of what it talks about, as I put it to work and act on my faith, every situation and circumstance of my life lines up with my words.

I have within me the ability to cause changes by the Spirit of God. I take full advantage of my supernatural abilities in Christ and effect changes in and around me today.

I am power by the Spirit of the Lord, and I function by His power and glory today. I am conscious of the supernatural life of God that is in my spirit.

Therefore, I refuse to live by the dictates of physical senses, but by the guidance and direction unveiled to my spirit from the Lord.

I live out the supernatural life of greatness, excellence, and success inherent in my spirit, as I walk according to God’s Word today and at all times.

I am confident of this very thing that the life of God is in me.

Therefore poverty, failure, sickness and death are not a part of my life because the life that's at work in me is superior to the devil and all his works.

I call my day Blessed. I called my family and the work of my hands Blessed. I'm living in the Blessing. Glory to God!...PSB
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Let's talk about the books you are currently looking for? Your answer is with us.
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 8:42am On Mar 03, 2022
Beautiful March for New books
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK? Let's change that.
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians all you need do is simply HIDE IT IN A BOOK? We are here to change that narrative.

What book are you currently looking for or interested in reading. Kindly reach out to us today.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY FIELD IS AVAILABLE WITH US.
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Strictly Any book in any field is available with us
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2022
Kindly connect with us today for your desired books
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
What books are you currently looking for?
Talk us today
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2022
Happy New month!!!

A New Month for a New Beginning with a New BOOK
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2022
THE YOUNG MINISTER:
KNOW YOUR LIMITS.
While working on my message for last Sunday titled, UNDERSTANDING DIVINE HEALTH, I stumbled on a statistic report which indicates that one in every four Nigerian is battling a mental related illness, that is 1/4 of the populace. That’s apart from the four percent that are battling severe depression and those who are completely mad.

Why is this information necessary?
To be forewarned is said to be forearmed.

This helps you to choose your relationships carefully.
This helps you to relate carefully with associates.
This helps you to choose your spouse thoughtfully.
This helps you to choose your mentors strategically.
This helps you to empathize with others heartily.
This helps you to choose your fights carefully.
This helps you to mind your business purposely.
This helps you to coordinate your team members intentionally.
This helps you to know what to excuse and what to confront frontally.
This helps you to know how to pray strategically.

Now listen!
As a pastor, you are not Omni-anything. It’s very spiritual and sensible to know your limits and stay within that boundary. You are not less spiritual, anointed or faith filled when you refer, it’s sheer wisdom and if anyone thinks otherwise, it’s their problem.

I can never forget a day I referred someone to see a psychologist and he came back healed of what I had been binding and losing without success. All he needed was a simple therapy not a deliverance session.

It’s not everything you disturb God about.
Sometimes you may need to see or refer people to:
A professional counselor.
A psychiatrist.
A psychologist.
A sex therapist.
A professional marriage counselor.
A career counselor.
A medical Doctor.
A Lawyer etc.

Know that not all problems are spiritual.
People hardly appreciate the services of the above mentioned in Nigeria due to low economic power and outright ignorance.

You can save more lives, save more marriages and save more of your time and energy if you learn to mind your business and use leverages.

Don’t ever forget, it’s not activities that deliver results, it’s the application of mentality in activity and driven by strong spirituality that makes for outstanding and timely success.

Always remember, anointing and power are not the principal things in life and ministry, WISDOM is.

You will also do well to remember that all people want is results, it’s your responsibility to locate the easiest route to achieving the desired results even when they may not appreciate it initially.

Hope this helps?
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2022
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK? Let's change that.
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 12:23pm On May 15, 2022
Strictly Any book in any field is available with us
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 7:54am On May 18, 2022
Just one book... And a changed life.
Contact us today for your desired books.
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by grandskincare: 8:49am On May 18, 2022
Best men’s skincare routine

Most people are familiar with the basics of a women’s skincare routine: cleanse, moisturize, and sunscreen. But what about guys? In this article, we’re going to outline the best men skin care routine to keep your skin looking and feeling its best. Read on more to discover the best skincare routine for you or your partner!
Read more here - https://grandskincare.com/best-mens-skincare-routine/

Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2022
Readers are Leaders.
Connect with us today for your desired books.
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by mdmabdam: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2022
MilitaryLady:
okay I have removed your pictures from the forum.
Sorry for being harsh at first without waiting to hear your own story.
You will hear from me tomorrow anyway but for the meantime post your own story so at least the guys doubting the girl's accusation may be proven right.
Cheers

Good morning @MilitaryLady please I need to speak to you and it's urgent. I'll really appreciate if you reply me. How can we chat privately?
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Reading your way to greatness...Lets help you achieve greatness
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Let's talk about the books you are currently looking for? Your answer is with us.
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
The book you are looking for is available with us. Reach out to us today
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
The book you are looking for is available with us. Reach out to us today
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
القراء هم القادة
تواصل معنا اليوم للحصول على أي كتاب لأي مؤلف في أي مجال
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
May this new month of July bring you multiple blessings on all fronts.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE WITH US.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 / What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? / Lady Calls Out Hospital For Giving Brother Wrong Blood Which Led To His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.