Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,687 members, 7,847,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants (45042 Views)

Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With N’delta Militants / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by blackface12: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2016
E be like say dis guy no understand these boys so.Okhmmm, Fly no no hear word dey follow..........

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by jamesibor: 8:21am On Jun 05, 2016
Pharaoh has bowed.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by passionate88: 8:22am On Jun 05, 2016
This presidiot MUMU no be small, the avengers gave youterms and conditions and not yar'adua. Implement what they demanded for, what concerns yar'adua with this present sets of militants?

This presidiot useless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by canalily(m): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2016
Oga, its very late already. Forget it

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by Egabs(m): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2016
Too bad fr this gworo chewing president immidately is victory all he do was to travel all over the world saying all sort of rubbish out of his mouth, like the 5 percent pple dat voted fr him wll only receive 5% recondition etc all is comment out side the shore of Nigeria is jst ingite problem fr is govt which he his faceing nw

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by Okeycima: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2016
Waiting for it †̥♥ land for cannan,because any news about MILITANCY these days is a top priority for Frontpage.................................................. I know talk am Frontpage here we arrive
Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by Nature129(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2016
Is that old man at Aso Rock on weed or he has an ear problem as it is being rumoured? Niger Delta Avengers are talking about having a sovereign country and he's talking about implementing Yara'dua's agreement.

Those guys are sad because GEJ lost his election. Northerners used Boko Haram to ruin GEJ administration, the Avengers are paying him back in their own coins. Sadly, if Niger Delta Avengers continue to blow up pipelines at the rate they are, in 2 months' time, Nigeria may crumble - take it or leave it.

IMO, the only person that can calm those guys down is GEJ. I learnt that any Niger Deltan who doesn't support this cause is considered an enemy of the struggle. Buhari MUST beg GEJ or risk ruining this country.

The Nigeria state has not been fair to that region. You take the lion's share from them and give them crumbs. For those asking what they did with the 13% derivation money given to them, they should also answer what Nigeria has done with the 87% they kept.

If Niger Delta becomes a country tomorrow, it will definitely be among the richest countries in the world and will be the envy of all Nigerians.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
grin grin ur sense is zero grin grin

Simple English, u no fit connect the dots sef to spell a word grin grin

Did the NDA asked for amnesty report to be implemented? No be Kanu dem want to fight for? And for the govt to leave the ND and give them Biafra or nothing..

Did buhari stopped amnesty? No, he didn't. But it will be reviewed as he promised. Didn't he say so? So, he studying it (review) mean getting ready to implement it as discussed.

How many u be wen plans start throwing bombs and foot soldiers killing innocent civilians?

Buhari not going to war in ND is not abt the oil alone, na because its sensitive to try that again after the cries of the 60s!
Did..... asked
Did.... stopped, and you accuse someone of bad English?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by henchmark: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2016
Intellect20:
Nigerians don't learn, they tend to behave as if they are dumb. NDA has repeated on many occasions that it's complete sovereignty or meet their 10 point conditions or nothing. Yet we are l talking about amnesty...for crumbs, this is how you make NDA angry. They warned against offering them amnesty.
sovereignty? that's a declaration of war. what PMB is doing is exhaust all possible options then after that I guess CNN will relay the remaining. watch out .
Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by blackface12: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2016
tayebest:
Buhari is just too cool! cheesy cheesy
No be only cool.Na freeze na im wan freeze now.Matter dey go front Mr Presido dey match backwards.God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by passionate88: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

Did the NDA asked for amnesty report to be implemented? No be Kanu dem want to fight for? And for the govt to leave the ND and give them Biafra or nothing..

Did buhari stopped amnesty? No, he didn't. But it will be reviewed as he promised. Didn't he say so? So, he studying it (review) mean getting ready to implement it as discussed.

How many u be wen plans start throwing bombs and foot soldiers killing innocent civilians?

Buhari not going to war in ND is not abt the oil alone, na because its sensitive to try that again after the cries of the 60s!
the is not studying it, he wants to implement it
Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by Fedayeen02: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2016
omenka:
I just hate the sound of all these news. If we don't kill our dependence on oil, just like corruption, oil would kill us.

How long are we gonna continue revolving around this circle of blackmail and renegotiation?? Given our condition, a group of five armed men with some technical knowledge about IEDs and swimming can bring this country to he knees in months.

Let this be a lesson to our government- work acidiously to diversify our economy otherwise our desire to brink down corruption to it's barest minimum level would remain a pipe dream!!

God bless Nigeria and heal her land.
which diversification are you talking about? Do you knw how long it will take for solid mineral and agriculture to give us a revenue that will be at par with oil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by sokera: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2016
passionate88:
This presidiot MUMU no be small, the avengers gave youterms and conditions and not yar'adua. Implement what they demanded for, what concerns yar'adua with this present sets of militants?

This presidiot useless
so if you are a president of a country you will do all terrorist and militants tells you to do ? Then you can never be a good class rep not to talk to local government chairman, don't ever dream you will be a governor one day ... Don't let me go too high talking about you becoming a president of a country ... You can never reach that level if you accept all conditions a criminal gives you ... Ppl like you will offer king size bed for robbers to sex your wife and daughters right in front of you ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by Xtopher123(m): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2016
These Guys warned they ain't after amnesty.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by passionate88: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2016
Akshow:
How is this medicine after death? Would it kill you to atleast acknowledge this man is trying for this people? What stopped there own clueless son that ruled for six years from Implementing these agreements A hausa man started it, a hausa man want to continue it u still de complain.
the presidiot slashed the amnesty cash by more than 50%, I wonder who his advisers are

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by itslinkin4005(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2016
I just dey observe
Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by passionate88: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2016
sokera:
so if you are a president of a country you will do all terrorist and militants tells you to do ? Then you can never be a good class rep not to talk to local government chairman, don't ever dream you will be a governor one day ... Don't let me go too high talking about you becoming a president of a country ... You can never reach that level if you accept all conditions a criminal gives you ... Ppl like you will offer king size bed for robbers to sex your wife and daughters right in front of you ...
why was the dullardic presidiot forming retired coward (soldier) ? Why did he have to slash the amnesty budget? Why would he call a section of people that contributes almost 89% of the nations GDP 5%? The presidiot is justt too useless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by amazingspiderma: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2016
MRSALT:
Medicine after death. The boys are already in the creeks. I want the President to find a lasting and permanent solution to Niger Delta militancy . Talking to them or implementing amnesty programme is like postponing the evil day
You spoke the words in my mind.

Mama Joyce,one bottle of chilled zobo for this man?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by LMFashions: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2016
Intellect20:
Nigerians don't learn, they tend to behave as if they are dumb. NDA has repeated on many occasions that it's complete sovereignty or meet their 10 point conditions or nothing. Yet we are l talking about amnesty...for crumbs, this is how you make NDA angry. They warned against offering them amnesty.

I don't know what it is with the FG. These guys don't want amnesty. They have their demands, the 10 demands listed on their website or a break away state. Why trying to throw them crumbs?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by maxzzo1(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2016
Dullardo Brian resetting..na understd he can not fight on 3 front....not js studying but improve on it...cos tile don change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by Rx350(m): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2016
The New Sherrifat does not negotiate with Militants, she romances them.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by bikefab(m): 8:49am On Jun 05, 2016
The fear of NDA... lol

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by Ikwerreboy(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

When did Niger delta Avengers said they are fighting to get Biafra.

Greediness will kill you.

Now read the photo below and visit their website and stop disgracing yourself here.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2016
ubecharles:
Did..... asked
Did.... stopped, and you accuse someone of bad English?
bros, I'm sure ure still writing jamb or still reading for exams... I'm already a self made man. Keep scouting for loopholes. I'm glad I communicated. I dnt av to tell u I didn't have the time to recheck wot I wrote
Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by faymouz(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2016
sokera:

I get your point bro, it's not good to meet the demands of every terrorists or militants. What president buhari should do is too provide everlasting solution to d problem, so that Nigeria as a country will not encounter such problem in future not talking about looking into amnesty gazette like he's not aware of their demands. Dats not what dis boys are asking for.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by Xtopher123(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2016
Akshow:
How is this medicine after death? Would it kill you to atleast acknowledge this man is trying for this people? What stopped there own clueless son that ruled for six years from Implementing these agreements A hausa man started it, a hausa man want to continue it u still de complain.

I can't believe you could be so gullible with the headline, Buhari to implement what he stopped? The Amnesty programme he slashed about 50%.. Or you want to tell me this is a fresh new agreement?

I don't know if you're sane at all..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Why did he cut down the budget from #60b to a paltry #20b? I have a friend in Chicago is likely to be repatriated on the 11th because the fg has refused to pay their school fees.
did ure friend tell u what is happening in the UK too? Or he is bent on a cosmetic treatment too?

Ask about the retrenchment in the UK, as of Venezuela, ask of Saudi, ...ask of the tax increase in UK, ask abt the free health care recently cancelled... Then come back and talk abt Nigeria!
Re: Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants by Okeikpu(m): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2016
I thought Bayelsan oil belongs to Jigawa b
Ndi ara!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings / Moment Senator Omisore Arrived But Was Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari For Including A Dead Man's Name In His Ban List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.