Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship (1490 Views)

What!!! Moyo Lawal In Secret Relationship With Livy (see Photos). / Evans And Temi Otedola In Secret Relationship / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship by ujoseph006: 4:52am On Jun 10, 2016
Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship

The very close singers “falz” and “simi” who’s previously denied being in a relationship, but rather they classify there relation as just “friendship zone”.

An industry insider who spoke with “Mr Ejump” CEO of 9jaflaver, said that the both singers “falz” and “simi” are more than just friends, as he persist that they are both into a secret relationship, which they’ve been keeping away from the media.

The industry inside (name withheld) claims to be a close relative to the singer “simi” and he also added that, base on what he’s observed so far with his relative “simi” was that, she’s just scared, on how opening up about her relationship with falz, might affect her career, negatively.

We “9jaflaver” will keep an eye on this two couple, that are living in denial.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/falz-and-simi-reportedly-in-a-relationship/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship by Goldienana(f): 4:57am On Jun 10, 2016
Really... Enjoy but don't baby Mama her
Re: Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship by Florblu(f): 5:38am On Jun 10, 2016
They are adults and a perfect combo
Re: Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship by beadaholic(f): 5:43am On Jun 10, 2016
Hmmm, it shall be well for them.
Re: Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship by Smellymouth: 6:06am On Jun 10, 2016
I just dey get this feeling since..

Dunno why I am feeling that Simi looks so much like Neytiri in Avatar sad

2 Likes

Re: Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship by SurewayBookings: 6:22am On Jun 10, 2016
Let them enjoy.... But seriously, why should we care self?
Re: Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship by THONZE(m): 6:26am On Jun 10, 2016
SCARED DESTROY CARRER THIS GIRL IS NOT SERIOUS...BY THE WAY,,,IS FALZ BLUSHING IN THE LAST PIX...ANYWAY I LAUGH IN JAPANESE
Re: Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 10, 2016
Goldienana:
Really... Enjoy but don't baby Mama her

Mz Goldie, hawayu?
Re: Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship by naijacentric(m): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2016
thats their biz
Re: Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship by Goldienana(f): 7:59am On Jun 10, 2016
Am fine

TheSpecial0ne:

Mz Goldie, hawayu?
Re: Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship by AuroraB(f): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Dunno why I am feeling that Simi looks like Neytiri in Avatar sad
You are not alone in there embarassed
Been wondering where I saw a being with same facial features. You nailed it shocked

2 Likes

Re: Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship by Purpletee(f): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2016
AuroraB:
You are not alone in there embarassed
Been wondering where I saw a being with same facial features. You nailed it shocked

lol...my mind exactly.

1 Like

Re: Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Dunno why I am feeling that Simi looks so much like Neytiri in Avatar sad

Walahi!

2 Likes

Re: Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship by Kobicove(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2016
How is it a problem if they are in a relationship?

The are both adults.
Re: Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Goldienana:
Am fine

u don't check ur mailbox?
Re: Falz And Simi Reportedly In A Secret Relationship by MarioGomes(m): 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
this is how it starts...

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Looks Classy In This Pic As She Rocks A Designers Cap / PHOTOS: Another Plus-size(fat) Woman And Her Man Photos Go Viral. / Popular PASTOR Kills Church Member After Placing Heavy Object On Her.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.