Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,754 members, 7,840,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Osun CAN Are Fanatic And Overzealous - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun CAN Are Fanatic And Overzealous (493 Views)

Please Where In Osun Can I Start Up A Computer Business. / Hijab Judgement: No Going Back On Christian Students Wearing Garments- Osun CAN / Hijab Crisis: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Rob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun CAN Are Fanatic And Overzealous by bluewles33: 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
A former Special Adviser in Osun and a reasonable Christian from Ondo state writes: CAN is acting worst than the politicians they are supposed to guide and correct by going ahead with this unholy directive.

An Osun High Court ruled in favour of the Muslim in a suit about hijab, what I think any lawful group should do is to appeal such judgement. Even Omisore that is reputed for thuggery and brigandage still respected the courts and appealed up to supreme court.

I'm an offering and tithe paying Christian in OSUN, I don't agree with the judgement, but I also don't agree with OSUN CAN's method, it is against Christ teachings. CAN must be seen to have explored all avenues before seeking other alternatives.

If CAN is genuinely interested in protecting Christian interest, they should go on appeal, otherwise no matter their current protest(which will fade away with time like every other protest but only make the current CAN leaders get TV and newspaper popularity), the current judgement will remain the valid law of the land. You and I know that it's more convenient to wear hijab to school than dress in choir robe to school, kids will naturally drop the costumes after Punch would have been tired of reporting the drama and the law will still stand if OSUN CAN doesn't immediately go on appeal.

By Christian training, it's even a sacrilege to be roaming about church premises with choir robe when there is no service, not to talk of wearing it to school where it will be used for all manners of immoralites that are committed daily in the various towns and bring that back to pollute the sanctuary of the living God, Haba!!! Must we cut our nose to spite our face?

Those robes should be worn to an interdenominational crusade to be organised by CAN to preach the word of God particularly tolerance and obedience and not politics, Oá¹£un CAN should make news headlines for Christ Envangelism than political agitation that bothers on outright sacrilege. Putting cassock on an unannoited pupil for political point is regarded by the Bible as an unholy fire before the Lord, such is incurring a curse on such kid. Why must Holy apparel of God be used for profane politics.

I don't want to accuse CAN of hypocrisy, but certainly this no longer about fighting for Christ.

This matter has nothing to do with OGBENI but few Christian leaders fighting the judiciary for reasons they will need to clarify better to we their followers.

(1) (Reply)

Society For Family Health And Its Horrible Radio Campaign And Educating Wrongly / #fact Grabbed *eliboy* / No Post Utme Exams, Fg Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.