Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,011 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. (9572 Views)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle / PDP Leadership Tussle: Sheriff Moves To Stall Court Order / 2019: Atiku, Dankwambo Fingered In PDP Leadership Tussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by BossKratos: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2016
grin

These 2 power hungry mongs are quite handsome!

In reverse!
Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by midolian(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2016
omenka:
Lmao!! cheesy

Modath, why this kind news this early mormor?? You wanna ruin people's week?? cry

Oh well, for me, it might have come after sunset and I couldn't care less. Already ordered a bag of popcorn when news broke they were planning to have a sit down today- I said "another opportunity for great cinema beckons!" Would really have loved to see fists and chairs flying in Dawadawa Plaza.

Nonsense party. grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by arewafederation: 8:39am On Jun 20, 2016
chikel2000:
I am beginning to think APC has a hand in dis

APC begged Sheriff to be chairman ba.....?

1 Like

Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by wallex1983(m): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2016
If chairmanship can be this serious, contesting for presidency will be very bloody
Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by OlujobaSamuel: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2016
3things will take him off that post.
1, death
2, court vacate judgement
3, he steps down.
point 2 will never happen because I know those fighting him are not even smart enough to appeal judgement, point 1 is very likely because that's what the party is all about and that was why he was chosen, point 3? I can't say, he wants to be president, chairmanship position is his best bet.

1 Like

Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by Iroji: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2016
This is just the beginning, they opened there eyes and appointed somebody with a bad history of terrorism.
Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by Qmerit(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2016
I knew it!
Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by gwmlogistic: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2016
And what is Jonathan doing about this matter? He is the leader of the party he has been to quite on this one
Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by Klington: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2016
cheesy
Jakpon:
We Igbos support the Chairmanship Position of Senator Ali Modu Sheriff.

PDP2019
Ali Modu Sheriff for President
Ayo Fayose for Vice President

We Igbos must continue to vote for PDP. Ali Modu Sherif must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

Ali Modu Sheriff is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.
Ali Modu Sheriff is greater than Ojukwu
Ali Modu Sheriff is greater than Chinua Achebe
Ali Modu Sheriff is greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe
attention seeker cheesy
Jakpon:

PDP2019

We Igbos must continue to vote for PDP. Ali Modu Sherif must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

attention seeker
Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by olamur(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2016
pdp chairmanship battle between ahmed makarf who was elected d party chairman during last PDP convention held in port Harcourt and senator sheriff led group who was declared the party chairman by the federal highcourt , if not resolve in time, wud pave way for APC to come out fly in the coming elections in Edo n ondo state. if truly they are protecting d party interest, they shud try n reach compromise.
Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by gabi87(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2016
Who's person spreading propaganda... Speak for urslf abeg...

Igbos support the Chairmanship Position of Senator Ali Modu Sheriff.

PDP2019

Ali Modu Sheriff is greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by Daplux4: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2016
With this kind of arrogant, sheriff will not make a good leader
If he continue like this I don't think members will give him that support
Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by Dakad: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2016
Honestly, I don't want PDP to die now. They seems like the only opposition at the moment and our democracy will not grow without one.
Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2016
Adeoba10:
Make dem scatter d party jare
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by Babacele: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2016
modath:

Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am.
told yr Makarfi was employing decoy last week. u ain't seen nothing yet cos when u mix Borno cocaine with Kaduna diplomacy ,Ekiti wet weed and Ogun rejected LSD with Ipobin all in a container ,nobody can predict the concentration of the dangerous explosive mixture........film never even start.
Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by Securedlife(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2016
Jakpon:

PDP2019

i bet you are not an igbo man
Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by nzemila(m): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2016
am searching for Ekweremadu the green snake.........
Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by nzemila(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2016
gwmlogistic:
And what is Jonathan doing about this matter? He is the leader of the party he has been to quite on this one

when they all pocket his campaign money and gave him defeat. my dear GEJ will be like let them kill each other.
Re: PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. by LadyAimy: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2016
Ali is just an intruder

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers / President Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo - VON DG, Okechukwu / BREAKING: Tony Anenih Burial For December 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.