Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,685 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Outori Ltd Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outori Ltd Interview (2256 Views)

NMR Intercontinental Ltd Interview / Shaldag Farm Ltd. Interview Invitation. / Mind Smith LTD Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outori Ltd Interview by Siberia101: 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
On behalf of OUTORI LTD we wish to introduce Abdulmalik Tijani, he is the Regional Manager on ground and he will take you through the interview process.

U have been shortlisted for a BRAND BUILDER interview at Confidential Hotel Ltd, Along checking Point B/stop, by Old Mammy Rd, Nyanya, Abuja on Tuesday by 9am, come with ur CV and passport photograph.

Who else got this? I saw the advert on Nairaland and applied.
Re: Outori Ltd Interview by Kemzeee1(f): 3:42am On Jul 12, 2016
Siberia101:
On behalf of OUTORI LTD we wish to introduce Abdulmalik Tijani, he is the Regional Manager on ground and he will take you through the interview process.

U have been shortlisted for a BRAND BUILDER interview at Confidential Hotel Ltd, Along checking Point B/stop, by Old Mammy Rd, Nyanya, Abuja on Tuesday by 9am, come with ur CV and passport photograph.

Who else got this? I saw the advert on Nairaland and applied.
i got the invite too here in lagos but i was unable to go that very day.
Re: Outori Ltd Interview by Siberia101: 6:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Kemzeee1:
i got the invite too here in lagos but i was unable to go that very day.

It's funny because most of us applied under different states and they are just sending a text last night to come for a test this morning in Abuja...

Do you know anyone that went for it or do you have any idea what they are into? I don't want to waste my time and transport.
Re: Outori Ltd Interview by ebripyahoocom: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Pls I got same invite but am sceptical about going cos I don't remember applying or mayb I did but probably forgot.
@poster, pls could u pls quote d job and post to refresh my memory? Thanks.
Re: Outori Ltd Interview by Kemzeee1(f): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Siberia101:

It's funny because most of us applied under different states and they are just sending a text last night to come for a test this morning in Abuja...

Do you know anyone that went for it or do you have any idea what they are into? I don't want to waste my time and transport.
i hope this people are not gnld, becouse they keep sending invite to the same number

(1) (Reply)

Learn Cryptocurrency Trading / Suspicious Address Of Assessment Invitation / SOBIC And Company, The Worst Workplace In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.