Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

To All Nairalanders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To All Nairalanders (889 Views)

That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders / Att: Scaranek,chevron Skill Test Clue To All Nairalanders / To All Nairalanders Sitting For Test (intercontinental Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Nairalanders by kelvinator: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2006
, getting a job in nigeria is by his divine grace not necessarily weda u're 1,2.1,2.2 as some people claim.i've a 2.1 but i am yet 2 secure a job but i've friends with 2.2 that have gotten far better paid jobs than my 1,2.1 friends. so if u're a 2.2 holder don't be discouraged.
guys,we should be steadfast and above all commune with God in prayers.i know things can only get better,i know we will definitely get there is just time factor.
GOD BLESS U ALL>
Re: To All Nairalanders by rapidoch: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2006
Thank U very much for that piece of Counselling. The Bible let us to understand that the Race is not for the swift nor for the intelligent,but time and chance make the difference. Without God u can do notin. is high time we depended less on our 2.1or 1.0,but lets put our trust in God.

(1) (Reply)

Insight Selection Test For Short Listed Pple Is Out / 2007: A Year Of Abundant Blessings 4 Jobseekers / In Need Of An It Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.