Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele (24368 Views)

Gov. Ibikunle Amosun And Godwin Emefiele Lead Stakeholders To Unveil Unilever / Nigerians Protest At CBN Office Over Bad Policies Of Gov Godwin Emefiele (pics) / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by knostbrown01(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
What do you think the senate president is telling the CBN governor?

The Senate held a closed-door Ministerial Briefing yesterday which was attended by the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to gauge the effectiveness of monetary and fiscal policy.

http://freedomnewsng..co.ke/2016/07/capture-this-picture-of-senate.html?m=1

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by decatalyst(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Saraki: Emefiele, do you know the size of Remi's a$$? calm down lemme show you what Dino saw...grin grin

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by hadjipapiey(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Gbo nti mo nsofue Emekulaaye! shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by decatalyst(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Saraki: Saraki: Emefiele, do you know the size of Remi's a$$? calm down lemme show you what Dino saw...grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by knostbrown01(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
decatalyst:
Saraki: Emefiele, do you know the size of Remi's a$$? calm down lemme show you what Dino saw...grin grin

grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by MidasTouche01(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Saraki be like "Do you know that blag ghanamustgo bag that I brought last, no let the money get lost o"

And emefiele be like "Trust me na"

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
"I am a Retard_ and Buhari_ is a dúllard"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by timilehin007(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
He's describing the lonnnnnnnnnnnnng-titudness of his potentials jail terms ahead of him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
Discussion probably

Need something on Jumia?
Just Contact me now!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by stexsy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Saraki: Do you knw that Buhari is a dullard?

Emefiele: hmmmmmmmm

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by ayusco85(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Two clueless men

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by Caseless: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
Calm down
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by piperson(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
u fit help me transfer go credit to my fone?[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i][b][/b]
[quote][/quote]
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by kenzysmith: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Saraki belike guy u feel say he easy for me to dey theif for the 22yrs now emefule be like guy free me joor who ur stealing done help

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by YorubaFynest: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
decatalyst:

It's a pity that our youths find sexual abuse a humor.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by arthur1000(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
saraki be like abeg join hand make we loot small money.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by yomz1e(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Its only in Nigeria, that a politician who is being charged for deception and lying under oath to obtain a political position still stay as the Senate president of this country. This Waterfall model politics is a sham! corruption right at the top which filters down.

18 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by Tundenoni(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Saraki :Don't offend tinubu o
Walahi! If you do your own don finish.
I still dey face my own wahala.
Emefiele: but you were happy when Dino was running his mouth against jagaban and family.
Saraki : stop talking like a kid, this wahala is not what I should face alone, I'm happy he's about to join us. Abi u wan join too?
Emefiele :Ha! God forbid

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by kings09(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Saraki be like : bring ur shiny head make I kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by pterson(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Saraki; If you see this babe's a$$... Emefiele; What does it look like Saraki; Hmm, lemme call it enormous!
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by piperson(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
is your wife pretty?[/color]

can I borrow ur sis?[color=#000099]

thank u
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by Ademusiwa1: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
ayusco85:
Two clueless men
every one is clueless for you
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by 4reala(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Saraki: Hmm Emefielu, how do u think we can get back at this pple dat are tryin to throw us out?
Emmefiele: sir, u are the boss, just bring up d plan and we'll find a way of executing it grin
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Saraki is teaching him economics, the economics which the entire economic team have failed woefully in.
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by pterson(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
nnaemekanwachuk:
every one is clueless for you

Lol, Zombiesm
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by goddyben(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
saraki be like dis wat u will tell buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Tenders Apology For Demolition, Orders Investigation / Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari / How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.