Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,747 members, 7,834,510 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. (1311 Views)

Olajumoke Takes Her First Catwalk Lesson - Walks Her First Fashion Show (photos) / Victoria Inyama Dazzles In New Photos / Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. by jammin(m): 4:42am On Dec 06, 2006
tune in to CBS now for the show. timberlake is performing
Re: Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:58am On Dec 06, 2006
Is my baby Adriana Lima there cos if she's not Im not gonna bother.
Re: Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. by jammin(m): 4:59am On Dec 06, 2006
dunno. all i know is that there are about fifty models and only two are dark skinned.
Re: Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:13am On Dec 06, 2006
Re: Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. by ZuluNation(m): 5:19am On Dec 06, 2006
Fine but to skinny for me, I like my women to have some meat. In the right places of cause
Re: Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:31am On Dec 06, 2006
She's not that skinny. In person, she has a great nice ass. (thanks to her Brazilian-African roots  cheesy)

VS models are required to have curves since they are modelling lingerie unlike those other stick figures.
Re: Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. by ZuluNation(m): 5:43am On Dec 06, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

She's not that skinny. In person, she has a great nice ass. (thanks to her Brazilian-African roots cheesy)

VS models are required to have curves since they are modelling lingerie unlike those other stick figures.

Wow!! have you seen her in person? come to think of it, how do you know she has a nice ass shocked shocked was you checking out her ass too grin grin
Re: Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. by ZuluNation(m): 5:46am On Dec 06, 2006
;d
Re: Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:23am On Dec 06, 2006
of course. She's MINE. lol wink
Re: Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. by ZuluNation(m): 6:38am On Dec 06, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

of course. She's MINE. lol wink

shocked shocked shocked You a very lucky girl
Re: Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2006
I know grin
Re: Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. by Raymand(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2006
Guys, could someone explain to me who the fu_ck Victoria is and what the hell is her secret anyways?!
Re: Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. by edygirl(f): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2006
hahahaha
Re: Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2006
Only girls know the secret you dork. wink
Re: Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. by neelsel(f): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

Only girls know the secret you dork. wink

LOL, actually the secret is out, but am Not telling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. by ZuluNation(m): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2006
Raymand:

Guys, could someone explain to me who the fu_ck Victoria is and what the hell is her secret anyways?!

Victoria secret is a nation wide store that sell women's underwear. I know you knew that, you just being funny grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Born Again Christian, Says Eucharia Anunobi / Mama Awards 2009, Bigiano, Tu Face, Dbanj, P Square: On Nominees List / #flickoftheday: 2face Idibia Playing With His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.