Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,952 members, 7,841,665 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Video By Jiji Olx And Youtube Videos - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Video By Jiji Olx And Youtube Videos (716 Views)

How Can I Save Youtube Videos To Phone's Gallery. / How To Download Youtube Videos For Free / Best Youtube-to-audio Tool To Convert Youtube Videos To Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video By Jiji Olx And Youtube Videos by darthv: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2016
I keep wondering what software is uses to design those jiji and some YouTube product videos that comes inform of advert.then someone Talks in the background
Re: Video By Jiji Olx And Youtube Videos by Fikifak(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
darthv:
I keep wondering what software is uses to design those jiji and some YouTube product videos that comes inform of advert.then someone Talks in the background

Sony vegas pro, Adobe Premier, no? Really funny not to know that. grin grin

Videos from JiJi them very cool. smiley
Re: Video By Jiji Olx And Youtube Videos by Ivobobul: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fikifak:

Sony vegas pro, Adobe Premier, no? Really funny not to know that. grin grin

Videos from JiJi them very cool. smiley

+1 very cool! I think it's Sony.
Re: Video By Jiji Olx And Youtube Videos by darthv: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Thanks guys.really appreciate
Re: Video By Jiji Olx And Youtube Videos by CarlJhonson: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ivobobul:

+1 very cool! I think it's Sony.

Lol it;s wmm :DD
Re: Video By Jiji Olx And Youtube Videos by BiggSmoke: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2016
Ep, it's Adobe. Also, jiji videos are cool

(1) (Reply)

True Reason Why MMM Got Frozen / 12 Things You Need To Know About The Moon / Konnect Africa Set To Reshape The Satellite Broadband Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.