Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Fumigation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fumigation (1042 Views)

Pest Solutions Eradicate Bed Bugs In One Fumigation / ​PROFESSIONAL BASIC TRAINING IN PEST MANAGEMENT​/FUMIGATION. LAGOS,PHC AND ABUJA / Pest Management. Fumigation. Pest Control. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fumigation by Ypzee: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!
Yp facilities Services is currently running a fumigation promo on individuals and cooperate organizations. Yp facilities services is know for its fumigation services in Nigeria and its one of the most reliable fumigation companies in Nigeria.
Our promo price differs on the size, location and scope of work. We charge as low as five thousand naira only (#8,000) per fumigation.
Book a date with us today by calling:
08038370630, 08092465153
ypfacilitiesservices@gmail.com

Re: Fumigation by yarcuser: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Wonderful post. Thanks for posting wonderful post here. I can collect some of the important things about the fumigation. The sources are helps for known about that.
Re: Fumigation by joeroot1234: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2018
nice post
Re: Fumigation by TommyWolfe: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
This article was super helpful to me as I'm looking to get a wooden flooring installed at my place, saw someone mention this site at british essay writers so thought I would check it out.
Re: Fumigation by onlinewriters: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2018
Every pesticide should be designed in such a way that it is effective in pesticide control despite the surroundings. The author has discussed very well how the mentioned fumigants control different kinds of pests. I have learned that these fumigants are very powerful and reliable in pesticide control. GIS Assignment Help
Re: Fumigation by peterkatesss: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
cheats for township
Township is an engaging internet game, Township cheats which offers a special blend of cultivating and town-building components
Re: Fumigation by ryanbabraham: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Great post. When I read this article, I got some information about fumigation. Fumigation is one of the best ways to control pests in buildings, grains, soil. Thanks for sharing a wonderful post here. additional resources Please add this kind of info.
Re: Fumigation by yisoo: 4:08am On Jun 16, 2020
The more you seek security, the less of it you have. But the more you seek opportunity, the more likely it is that you will achieve the security that you desire. Please share great things with me run 3
Re: Fumigation by kayleig: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2020
The article has a lot of useful content. I will follow the article to get more information. surviv io
Re: Fumigation by lindaween: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
I am a future nurse. Currently I am learning a topic of cancer and write essays on breast cancer. The future job seems fascinating for me. It is my vocation.

(1) (Reply)

My STORY: What You Must Know To Be Free Of The STAPH Infection! / How Can I Remove This From My Son Ear (photo) / Best Hospital In Port Harcourt Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.