Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,022 members, 7,852,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. (1820 Views)

Stop Saving Your Money In The Banks! / Transfer Money Overseas – The Smart Way Don’t Get Ripped Off By The Banks!! / Which Of The Banks Is Suitable For Students..??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. by jmax22(m): 2:57am On Aug 02, 2016
Hello fellow nairalanders..i want to prove to you that the banking institutions and other instititions of its kind are realy enslaving us.. You know the saying, work like an elephant but eat like an ant... More like you invest so much but gain so little. Thats just the way it is.. the banks and other financial instutions such as the insurance companies are realy exploiting us the masses.While i was searching for various ways to invest my hard earn money to secure me an easy passive income, i came accross the rates for fixed deposites accounts in various banks and i knew right then that we are truly enslaved and i will prove it. Now imagine fixing a sum of N1000000 for a year, at a rate of 10% per year (around the highest you can get in most banks).It means you only gain an interest of 10% * 1000000/12 which is around N100000 for the year minus 10% for tax,you have 90000 left divided by 12,thats N7500 per month for N1000000.Now,this is how it works, the banks give out your N1000000 to another costumer as loan at interest rates higher than 20% per annum, make so much profit from your money and then pay you peanuts at the end of the year after removing tax charge.. JUST IMAGINE THAT. Now if you had a second option of investing just N10000 to gain N3000, or N25000 and still gain that N7500 monthly plus your capital, wouldnt you take it.? Mind you, this is a proven system that has been tested and confirmed.you dont have to refer anyone,you register free.now,you decide which is better.pls im not much a writter so pardon my imperfection.meanwhile,if you are willing to take the second option.. You can drop your mails and ill send you the links( you know why).
Re: Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. by MRBrownJ: 3:36am On Aug 02, 2016
any smart man knows that banks and insurance company are the biggest thieves in this world... but you cant blame them for your above exposé.
here is a clue, since you know the above, then why dont you grow a pair and borrow your ₦1m to anyone at 20% interest rate, OR better yet, keep your money under your mattress and stop feeding this demon?!

YOU are the solution to your above raised issue, but sadly you will never do anything worthy about it... and instead come to NL with petty scams about nonsense get rich quick scheme, to try and defraud us NLers!

6 Likes

Re: Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. by Peritus(m): 4:15am On Aug 02, 2016
MRBrownJ:
any smart man knows that banks and insurance company are the biggest thieves in this world... but you cant blame them for your above exposé.
here is a clue, since you know the above, then why dont you grow a pair and borrow your ₦1m to anyone at 20% interest rate, OR better yet, keep your money under your mattress and stop feeding this demon?!

YOU are the solution to your above raised issue, but sadly you will never do anything worthy about it... and instead come to NL with petty scams about nonsense get rich quick scheme, to try and defraud us NLers!
The guy doesn't know that bank is an institution with machineries to appraise loans and monitor them. If an individual lends his money out, he stands a big chance of losing all. It's a business and bank has to make it's gain.

4 Likes

Re: Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. by lizberry1(f): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hi Guys ;not all financial houses take 10% for withholding tax and point of correction not all financial houses gives low rate well in banks that is what u get but other financial house u get good rate try other financial houses and compare their rate.in ROSABON FIANNCIAL SERVIVES,we give best rate and our withholding tax is 5% for individual and cooperate 10% for your 1m you will get 12.5% in 180 days for more info please contact me on 0 9 0 5 3 6 0 7 9 8 7
Re: Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. by sidonlook: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
jmax22:
Hello fellow nairalanders..i want to prove to you that the banking institutions and other instititions of its kind are realy enslaving us.. You know the saying, work like an elephant but eat like an ant... More like you invest so much but gain so little. Thats just the way it is.. the banks and other financial instutions such as the insurance companies are realy exploiting us the masses.While i was searching for various ways to invest my hard earn money to secure me an easy passive income, i came accross the rates for fixed deposites accounts in various banks and i knew right then that we are truly enslaved and i will prove it. Now imagine fixing a sum of N1000000 for a year, at a rate of 10% per year (around the highest you can get in most banks).It means you only gain an interest of 10% * 1000000/12 which is around N100000 for the year minus 10% for tax,you have 90000 left divided by 12,thats N7500 per month for N1000000.Now,this is how it works, the banks give out your N1000000 to another costumer as loan at interest rates higher than 20% per annum, make so much profit from your money and then pay you peanuts at the end of the year after removing tax charge.. JUST IMAGINE THAT. Now if you had a second option of investing just N10000 to gain N3000, or N25000 and still gain that N7500 monthly plus your capital, wouldnt you take it.? Mind you, this is a proven system that has been tested and confirmed.you dont have to refer anyone,you register free.now,you decide which is better.pls im not much a writter so pardon my imperfection.meanwhile,if you are willing to take the second option.. You can drop your mails and ill send you the links( you know why).
If you think the banks are ripping you off, why don't you do ur own business with your N1000000 and make fantastic profit.
Do not forget that ur money is safe in the bank..
Every business has its own risk. If I may ask.....WHAT IS THE RISK IN THIS YOUR BUSINESS that u want to introduce to us ?

1 Like

Re: Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. by jmax22(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Not true
Re: Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. by jmax22(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
decide which is better.I am not trying to defraud any one here.. The business or investment is not even owned by me but i am an ordinary participant and i still make my gains... Besides, an investment that lets you get back your principal capital plus gains at first month.. I wont call it fraud.. If you decide to proceed with money from interest,no one will stop you.
sidonlook:

If you think the banks are ripping you off, why don't you do ur own business with your N1000000 and make fantastic profit.
Do not forget that ur money is safe in the bank..
Every business has its own risk. If I may ask.....WHAT IS THE RISK IN THIS YOUR BUSINESS that u want to introduce to us ?
Re: Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. by jmax22(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
The is no much risk invloved for cause the system is still at its unsaturated stage... Even if you are to be consious of any risk,you should have already recovered your capital plus interest after just the first month.so you can proceef with your gains... Many ppl are already into that program but i dnt want to mention the name here..note: its not dependent on referals or pyramid.
jmax22:
decide which is better.I am not trying to defraud any one here.. The business or investment is not even owned by me but i am an ordinary participant and i still make my gains... Besides, an investment that lets you get back your principal capital plus gains at first month.. I wont call it fraud.. If you decide to proceed with money from interest,no one will stop you.
Re: Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. by xprezboy: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
lizberry1:
Hi Guys ;not all financial houses take 10% for withholding tax and point of correction not all financial houses gives low rate well in banks that is what u get but other financial house u get good rate try other financial houses and compare their rate.in ROSABON FIANNCIAL SERVIVES,we give best rate and our withholding tax is 5% for individual and cooperate 10% for your 1m you will get 12.5% in 180 days for more info please contact me on 0 9 0 5 3 6 0 7 9 8 7
what will happen if we wake up 2mao and find out dt
ROSABON FIANNCIAL SERVIVES is distressed? You are looking for some1 to scam
I will rather leave my money with a strong financial institution and earn nothing in return.
if not for stupidity of knowledge and idea, how can some1 advised others to keep money under the pillow coz banks are cheating dm!
Nairaland is now a fertile ground for miscreants to propagate scams.
Re: Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2016
jmax22:
The is no much risk invloved for cause the system is still at its unsaturated stage... Even if you are to be consious of any risk,you should have already recovered your capital plus interest after just the first month.so you can proceef with your gains... Many ppl are already into that program but i dnt want to mention the name here..note: its not dependent on referals or pyramid.
You hvnt said anything concrete. Yu are still beating around the bush bro!
Re: Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. by jmax22(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
You can get every detail you need sent to your mail... Its against nl rules to advertise here
Chukzyfcb:

You hvnt said anything concrete. Yu are still beating around the bush bro!
Re: Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. by lizberry1(f): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2016

xprezboy
I will rather leave my money with a strong financial institution and earn nothing in return.
if not for stupidity of knowledge and idea, how can some1 advised others to keep money under the pillow coz banks are cheating dm!
Rosabon has been in business for 23 good years and we are licence by CBN so you dont have a problem you can visit our website www.rosabon-finance.com .
Re: Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. by lizberry1(f): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2018
It wont happen because we are licence and regulated by CBN we have been in system for 24 years no cause for alarm try us and see we give good services to our customers

xprezboy:

Re: Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. by mecussey(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Yahoo boys....

(1) (Reply)

Help,i Seem To Have Made A Wrong Investment / Lunchtime Results 10 March 2024 / Double Your Income In 5days!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.