Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,595 members, 7,830,820 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Osinbajo, Ambode, Mimiko At RCCG 64th Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ambode, Mimiko At RCCG 64th Convention (32049 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi / Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) / Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Mimiko At RCCG 64th Convention by jerryism(m): 5:43am On Aug 07, 2016
Religion is the opium of the people.. Karl Marx
It's what intoxicate them.. everyone is a victim, u r either xtian or Muslim or a traditionalist.
But on the D day we shall no who is who.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Mimiko At RCCG 64th Convention by newbornmacho(m): 5:56am On Aug 07, 2016
davodguy:

That's what you say, when you reason with emotions

Those prayers are what has kept Nigeria away from becoming

Syria
Afghanistan
Iraq
Somalia
South Sudan
Libya
Côte Di voire
Tunisia
Liberia
Sierra lone

Despite facing issues like
Boko Haram
Militancy
Kidnappings
Herdsmen
Ipob
Biafra
But the prayers were not able to make us become Canada, Australia, Germany, USA...
Abeg leave matter. Revival is urgently needed to clear this Aegean stable called the church. Shameless general overseers colluding with politicians to perpetuate slavery in the land. All I know is God has called for destruction against this Babylon.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Mimiko At RCCG 64th Convention by kennymoses2012(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2016
prayer is d master key
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Mimiko At RCCG 64th Convention by awoluyi(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2016
kennymoses2012:
prayer is d master key
Prayers - Sins + Works = Success. Very simple equation you will agree. With (Prayers + Works) < Sins, the equation becomes - = Success. Minus success is failure. Sin is an impedance to prayers (Isaiah 59:1-2) , so if Sins =0, then Prayers + 0+ Works = Success. Relate this to 2 Chro 7:14, "Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and heal their LAND (Nigeria)."
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Mimiko At RCCG 64th Convention by shevy45(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2016
Guy Nawa For You Oh, Do You Know Meaning Of What You Have Just Said?
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Mimiko At RCCG 64th Convention by shevy45(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2016
Tough Time Don't Last, But Tough People Do. We Can Not Be Like Canada Or Us In One Day.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Mimiko At RCCG 64th Convention by Temysteve(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
everydayperson:

I have learned the wisdom of cause and effect.. reaping where you have sown (diligently and purposefully). preparing for opportunity seen and unseen (Luck or Fate). I have prayed when I thought all was hopeless.. it did not help but delude me in my delusion.

It is a fashionable vice. Nigeria is the a country with the world's 3rd largest christian group. you would think God would give a damn..
Hosea 4V6 says ''My people are destroyed because they lack knowledge'' only for those who know he lives and exist can benefit from his grace. For waking up in the morning, going out, coming in alone is by his mercy and not your power. I hope you'll find him where you can see him.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Mimiko At RCCG 64th Convention by coolhumble(m): 12:50am On Aug 08, 2016
ojun50:
Them need deliverance APC don make them sin too much

Deliverance ko delivery ni
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Mimiko At RCCG 64th Convention by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 08, 2016
Temysteve:
Hosea 4V6 says ''My people are destroyed because they lack knowledge'' only for those who know he lives and exist can benefit from his grace. For waking up in the morning, going out, coming in alone is by his mercy and not your power. I hope you'll find him where you can see him.

..and what do you have to say for his devout flock that are slaughtered and beheaded in northern Nigeria?? his mercy ran out? or his divine plan could not just help but put in a escape plan that involved violent, crude and painful death.? most times i believe Allah and God are one and the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo / Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.