Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,686 members, 7,847,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread (81343 Views)

LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch / The Longest Nairaland Thread / A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Marlvin(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Marlvin! We suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center nearest to you and ask our colleagues there check it for you. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you need us send you contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

Am not gonna bring my phone to your service centre. thanks.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Marlvin:

You dey vex? grin
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fundango:
Oga Ryfoz longtime,how you de?

i dey gentle o
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello ryfoz, glad to be of help.

Hi Carlcaresophia, my recently software-repaired it1556 has just developed a screen malfunction o, believe me when I say it didn't fall from my hand nor hit any hard object. What can I do now?

The problem seems like a calibration issue but I am postitive the touch has gone haywire: when I press a part of the screen it responds by pressing other region far from the pin-pointed location. i feel like the device is jinxed cry
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Msmither:
My Itel 1506 Is Really Fruastrating My Life, Phone Stopped Charging. And Even If It Charges. It Takes A Lifetime To Charge.
Please Note This Is Not Battery Prob,the Phone Is The Prob,it Has Disgraced Me In Front Of Three Prospective Buyers,when It Wont Charge When U Want It To.
Please Help Me Out

LOL grin "disgrace in front of 3 prospective buyers" caught my eye

can't imagine it sef grin grin grin
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by oluwadaemilola: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Marlvin:

Anger Mode grin
Marlvin:

Anger Mode
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Carlcaresophia: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2016
ryfoz:

Hi Carlcaresophia, my recently software-repaired it1556 has just developed a screen malfunction o, believe me when I say it didn't fall from my hand nor hit any hard object. What can I do now?

The problem seems like a calibration issue but I am postitive the touch has gone haywire: when I press a part of the screen it responds by pressing other region far from the pin-pointed location. i feel like the device is jinxed cry
Hello ryfoz! As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by churchil(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello ryfoz! As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

please where can i buy wholesale/bulk itel phones in or Around Anambra state. my number. 07064463604
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by ryfoz(m): 4:47am On Dec 28, 2016
Factory settings restoration won't be possible because I can't even navigate there properly without the screen malfunctioning. I guess I will visit your Opebi Carlcare again.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by yusufibrahim(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2016
Morning pls I have itel it1701 wen I insert my charger it charge for sometime and stop saying not charging I don't know what could be done or better still of there is itel office in job pls help
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Pureheart91(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Which of dis models shud i go for, considering the fact i love quality pics and also a Gamer person.
Itel 1505
Itel 1702
Itel S11
Itel 1516

NB- i want to try out itel product for the 1st time, plz dont fall hands oo..

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by ryfoz(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2016
Pureheart91:
Which of dis models shud i go for, considering the fact i love quality pics and also a Gamer person.
Itel 1505
Itel 1702
Itel S11
Itel 1516

1702 is tab with 16gb ROM, and os 5.1, it has the highest storage itel has offered so far (the rest below are 8gb ROM; meaning half of all your listed ones), but pictures and resolution usually sucks for tab (especially by itel, speaking from experience) but it has the storage and speed you need for gaming, not to mention a big screen for any games you like (I still remember enjoying beach buggy racing on my 1701 tab - good old days)

while
1516 + is known for its battery capacity and of course a 5.1 os as well, but trust me when I say it's not known for good resolution or pictures, likewise I doubt it can handle games well.
Let me make it clear that the battery is indeed very rugged (becos I have d big broda 1556 but d 512 RAM is just d downside)

Now we arrive at 1505 and s11, both has fairly common features; 5 inches, 1505 battery is 2500mah, s11 is 2400mah (not much of a difference but won't last more than 5 hours of gaming non-stop and battery quality will definitely depreciate within 6-7 months)
But talking of pictures s11 seems to win, talking of good screen quality 1505 wins, talking of speed(1505 has 1.0ghz, s11 has 1.3ghz) s11 wins too, talking of os s11 has the latest 6.0

So all in all I vote for s11 based on ur needs o. You may review my comments on each and choose other ones if you like

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Do you have a carlcare office at ikeja? Send me their phone number if yes. I want to confirm the price of battery replacement on tecno L7
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by ryfoz(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
S11...

Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2017
yusufibrahim:
Morning pls I have itel it1701 wen I insert my charger it charge for sometime and stop saying not charging I don't know what could be done or better still of there is itel office in job pls help

Hi Yusuf, please consider changing Charger
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by klinro(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2017
Pureheart91:
Itel 1505
Itel 1702
Itel S11
Itel 1516

Itel 1505 has Android 5.1, HD screen, 1GB RAM and about 23,000 naira
Itel 1702 is a tablet, 7" screen, 1GB RAM and 16GB ROM and for about 32,000 naira
Itel S11 5" screen, bright selfie Camera, 1GB RAM.
Itel 1516 has 5" Screen, 5000mAH battery and OTG reverse Charge

I would recommend S11 for you base on the fact that you like good picture quality

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2017
Candycrusher:

Do you have a carlcare office at ikeja?

Yes, there are two Carlcare service centre in lagos.

Lagos-Opebi, Nigeria
Hotline: +234 80022752273
+234 08138615848
Address: No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos State

Lagos-Ikeja, Nigeria
Hotline: +234 9036003533
Address: Digital Square, 2nd Floor, No.20, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Carlcaresophia: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2017
Candycrusher:

Do you have a carlcare office at ikeja? Send me their phone number if yes. I want to confirm the price of battery replacement on tecno L7
Hello Candycrusher, below website you can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Nigeria. Thank you!
https://www.nairaland.com/2078618/address-hot-line-carlcare-service

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Candycrusher, below website you can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Nigeria. Thank you!
https://www.nairaland.com/2078618/address-hot-line-carlcare-service

Thank you as always
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
I have an itel note prime it1701. it takes 7 hours for the battery to charge to 100% it no longer charges in 2-3 hours. pls what's the problem and how do I fix it?!
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
I have an itel note prime it1701. the battery now takes 7 hours to charge to 100%. it no longer gets full in 2-3 hours. what is the problem and how do I fix it?!
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 8:59am On Jan 19, 2017
coollabman:
I have an itel note prime it1701. the battery now takes 7 hours to charge to 100%. it no longer gets full in 2-3 hours. what is the problem and how do I fix it?!

Hi there, kindly consider changing chargers
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by slap1(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2017
coollabman:

Does the phone heat up during usage? If yes, then take to CarlCare for a change of battery IC or panel. If no, get another charger.

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Hi there, kindly consider changing chargers

I've done that already. still the same thing.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
slap1:

Does the phone heat up during usage? If yes, then take to CarlCare for a change of battery IC or panel. If no, get another charger.

it doesn't heat up. I have changed charger and USB cord twice. still got the same result
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2017
coollabman:

I've done that already. still the same thing.
So sorry about that. Kindly take the phone to our nearest carlcare service centre for professional and technical support.

Thank you
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2017
itelMobileNG:

So sorry about that. Kindly take the phone to our nearest carlcare service centre for professional and technical support.

Thank you

I went to the one in Ikeja, I was told that I need to change the board and also do something else (can't remember). it will cost me a total of 15k. unfortunately that amount is a bit too much for a low end phone! I need a new phone!
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
coollabman:

I went to the one in Ikeja, I was told that I need to change the board and also do something else (can't remember). it will cost me a total of 15k. unfortunately that amount is a bit too much for a low end phone! I need a new phone!

CC @Carlcaresophia
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by onyekabe(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
My Itel 1408 not able to Install first bank app and some app
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by onyekabe(m): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
My Itel 1408 not able to Install first bank app and some app. What could be the cause
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by midun22(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2017
My itel 1516plus do restart itself sometime if I want to make calls or I want to request for account balance. pls what is d solution
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Carlcaresophia: 6:54am On Jan 23, 2017
coollabman:

Hello coollabman! Please let us know your IMEI, phone number, work order number, . So that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the detials. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} / Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.