Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

“My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. (24373 Views)

Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by MaBuk(f): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2016
Even after a renowned man of God said you should seek for a wife who can pray for hours, this man is not proud of his own whose prayers can even bring a building down, according to him.

Sharing his uncomfortable ordeal with break or make up, he nagged that his spouse prays too loud at night and disrupts his sleep.

He also says he goes to work early and returns late, yet his wife’s prayers will keep him from sleeping on time because they are too long and loud, as if she is ‘fighting with God‘.

1 Like

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2016
Lol.A Demon In Disquise,we Know 'em Type!!!

6 Likes

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by chocodaviva(f): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2016
Eeyah Sowi abt d uncomfortable circumstances but be thankful u v got a praying wife ....... Reason wir her more on her volume .... Or she. Can pick days to pray so dat u will knw when to expect d noise ......

Madam I commend u but note if ur husband breaks down cos of lack of sleep or bad sleeping posture I will blame urslf afteeall d Bible says whenever u want to pray go into ur room. , bolt ur day nd pray to ur God in secret nd he will answer u..... Prayer is a request made to God from d heart nt a thing u say to disturb pples peace .....

Jehovah will hlp u wit more understanding to settle this issue amicably.....

41 Likes

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2016
I find people who pray loud noisy.
A quiet prayer from the heart the lord like.

49 Likes

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by RealJaneDoe: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2016
As if she's fighting with God lol .. Jacob wrestled with angels to get his miracle.
#TheViolentTakeItByForce

29 Likes

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Mrjo(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2016
Thats the mind set of so many christians in nigeria they dont knw hw to talk to their father heaven.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by njiasi30(f): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hahaha abeg I no fit laugh cheesy maybe na mfm member. God is nt deaf na even b4 u speak he already knows what u want to say. U don't need to shout while praying b4 God will hear and answer u. Don't use ur hands to cause prob in ur home or make ur hubby do things dat he will regret.

Prayer is gd but using it to disturb d peace of ur hubby / neighbors....dere is time 4 everything.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by omogidi234(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
I am of the Opinion that some denominations are majoring on the minor. Some don't teach a lot of things including Sex & Prayers in marriage.

MADAM concerned, if you are reading this please plan your prayer time from 9am when your husband would have gone out.

Then the one for night go to siiting room and then use hush tone voice and pray. You can even sit beside him while he is sleeping and you can be mutterring or groaning.

Mark 11:23 says that if you shall SAY not if you shall SHOUT.
Connecting with GOD with your heart is what matters.

OGA, abeg no vex. Go ask our parents especially moms, they would tell you that there were some things they wished they never did early in their marriages.

Please report the issue to family members that can handle with wisdom.

If you sent her packing she would be blaming the devil.

Even though I do not deny that the devil is cunning but we chistians take some foolish decisions and heap the blame on the devil.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by omogidi234(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
As if she's fighting with God lol
Jacob wrestled with angels to get his miracle.

#TheViolentTakeItByForce

Violence take it by force suggest that you will not take no for an answer but not shouting and disturbing others.

12 Likes

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by EfemenaXY: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Just throw her out to continue her prayer rants.

Sleep deprivation is one of the worst things to impose on someone, not to mention a spouse who spends most of his hours working to put food on the table. Food, which incidentally serves as an ignition to fuel her antisocial behaviour.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by oginga: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
@op we are on the same page, my other half cast, bound, destroy, return and as well burn by fire.

Her prayer carries more curses than anyone can imagine. Just this morning I was forced to open my eyes while we were praying.....In her words "anyone dragging position of financial director with my husband should die by fire, thunder strike all those against my husbands promotion in Jesus name ".

Op please let her continue, it helps in critical times.

16 Likes

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by eyinjuege: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Everyman with hin own wahala.

Abeg, na ya own cross be that. Carry am.

4 Likes

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Francon(f): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
War room things. Not surprise though.

Why must she shout? Is your God deaf? A sincere and humble prayer from the heart will do. Smh

7 Likes

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by soberdrunk(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hahahahahahahah!

1 Like

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Adesam09(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
It's the Naija way..
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Iamlordgee(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ozwo!!! .. U didn't notice before u marry her abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by zubbyenebeli: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Could be d big reason you are alive u know
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Izzy002(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Issokay
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by mhisbliss(f): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
i prefer the quiet prayer like a heart to heart with God behind closed doors in the comforts of your room, he listens, not shouting at the top of your voice afterall jesus never prayed loudly, he goes to quiet places to pray

5 Likes

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by BetterChurch: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by joedams: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent take it by force.
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by HomeOfMe(f): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
MaBuk:
Even after a renowned man of God said you should seek for a wife who can pray for hours, this man is not proud of his own whose prayers can even bring a building down, according to him.

Sharing his uncomfortable ordeal with break or make up, he nagged that his spouse prays too loud at night and disrupts his sleep.

He also says he goes to work early and returns late, yet his wife’s prayers will keep him from sleeping on time because they are too long and loud, as if she is ‘fighting with God‘.

Since her prayers disturb you,whenever she starts just go to another room and sleep,except you live in a room..
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Philinho(m): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
join her in that prayer n stop complaining.perhaps, her prayer is y you're still alive. you gain but not aware

2 Likes

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by simols(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ah ah ah ah ah ah grin, ORISIRISHI GBOGBO ILEKE
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by PAnaceA7(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
omogidi234:

Violence take it by force suggest that you will not take no for an answer but not shouting and disturbing others.

So many pastors have misinterpreted this 'The violence takes it by force' and members just follow them blindly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by hamrof(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hahaha abeg I no fit laugh maybe his wife is from China as China phone makes d loudest noise

1 Like

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Firstly... I dont believe in God but all i can see about this is that your wife goes to war with God behind her... U should be so proud of her... Its rare..

1 Like

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by cliquevibes(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin grin, buh u never knw y she praying lyk dat, Naija witches no dey do dialogue at all, Praying 4rm d heart does nt always do attimes....Sometimes, u gat 2 raise ur Voice....

There are situations in a man's life dat will arise and he will 4get d catholic brand of prayer and pray d MFM way....

D shouting aspect, I dnt support it buh as 4 me, there is ntin lyk 2much prayer....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Chubhie: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
You and your wife are like oil and water. How do you guys even meet?plan marriage and how to live the rest of it?

You leave house 4am and come back 10 pm while your wife spends the whole day in church? What time do you both have to bond as husband and wife? what about the kids?

You see your wife as deranged while she sees you as demon.Do you need a mallam to tell you that both of you are doomed to live miserably if nothing urgent is done?

12 Likes

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by bethyz(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
The woman is under her husband she should better listen and reduce the noise in her prayers or get thrown out of the house. Is not about prayer anymore. God doesn't answer prayer when you are loud or quite. It's up to him. You can pray for years about somthing and it won't happen. If she can't listen to her husband ,how will God listen to her. By obeying her husband may just answer her prayers. Lititle obedience.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do Northern Women Stay Silent During Childbirth? / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Minna After 17 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.