Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria (2544 Views)

Traditional Worshippers In Sagamu Carry Out Special Sacrifices For Boxer / Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings (photo) / Evangelist 'sacrifices' Kidney, Son And Others For Empowerment. See Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
No wonder there are so many Nigerian books of people writing about being saved cultists. I remember reading the obviously cooked adventures of Emmanuel Eni. I had nightmares for days! grin

This is abnormal ... undecided

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/horror-ritual-killings-everywhere-inspite-civilization/

What do you think about your peoples obsession with human sacrifices Otemanuduno? undecided
Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by otemanuduno: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Muafrika2:
No wonder there are so many Nigerian books of people writing about being saved cultists. I remember reading the obviously cooked adventures of Emmanuel Eni. I had nightmares for days! grin

This is abnormal ... undecided

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/horror-ritual-killings-everywhere-inspite-civilization/

What do you think about your peoples obsession with human sacrifices Otemanuduno? undecided
IT IS TOO BAD TO SACRIFICE HUMANS TO ANY gods. Now back to you, what do you have to say about HUMAN SACRIFICE commanded by your god(yahweh)?

:

1 Kings 13:1,2

1. Now behold, there came a man of God from Judah to Bethel by the word of the LORD, while Jeroboam was standing by the altar to burn incense. 2.He cried against the altar by the word of the LORD, and said, "O altar, altar, thus says the LORD, 'Behold, a son shall be born to the house of David, Josiah by name; [size=16pt]and on you he shall sacrifice the priests of the high places who burn incense on you, and human bones shall be burned on you.[/size]

Naijadeyhia, realmindz, jossef14, geoworldedu, Johnydon22, Mrzenographer, Hardmirror, Kingebukasblog

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
otemanuduno:
IT IS TOO BAD TO SACRIFICE HUMANS TO ANY gods. Now back to you, what do you have to say about HUMAN SACRIFICE commanded by your god(yahweh)?

First, the alter referred to here is not Yahweh's alter. That's why he's prophesying against it.. So it was an act of desecration. In this situation, it would be like this; If I prophesied against the alters in Nigeria where those human sacrifices are being made, and declared that on them, their own priests would be offered.

It's an act of vengeance that I wholeheartedly support.

2.He cried against the altar by the word of the LORD, and said, "O altar, altar, thus says the LORD, 'Behold, a son shall be born to the house of David, Josiah by name; and on you he shall sacrifice

You know Israel built it's own alter out of rebellion in pursuit of pagan deities known to practice things like those seen above.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
@Muafrika2

You saying human sacrifices are not real ?
Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
@Muafrika2

You saying human sacrifices are not real ?

My time on NL and meeting people like Sarassin, Ifenes et al has opened my eyes. I now know there is. I thought it was vain lies. Of course there are fake tales peddled together with the truth like in many ex-occult books.
Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by otemanuduno: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

First, the alter referred to here is not Yahweh's alter. That's why he's prophesying against it.. So it was an act of desecration. In this situation, it would be like this; If I prophesied against the alters in Nigeria where those human sacrifices are being made, and declared that on them, their own priests would be offered.

It's an act of vengeance that I wholeheartedly support.

2.He cried against the altar by the word of the LORD, and said, "O altar, altar, thus says the LORD, 'Behold, a son shall be born to the house of David, Josiah by name; and on you he shall sacrifice

You know Israel built it's own alter out of rebellion in pursuit of pagan deities known to practice things like those seen above.

Laughing in Swahili cheesy Do you think you are talking to a kid? Josiah is a servant of Yahweh or not? Who did yahweh prophesy to burn the priests on the altar? Answer the questions Pls and don't give long sermons.

Answer: yahweh prophesied that Josiah will burn human beings on the altar(whether it is Yahweh's altar or not, the key fact is that Josiah will sacrifice human being on an altar).

So answer the question, is it human sacrifice or not? What if the people practising human sacrifice also say "THE ALTAR WE SACRIFICE THE PEOPLE UPON IS NOT MADE BY US? " DOES THAT MAKES SENSE TO YOU? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by otemanuduno: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

[size=16pt]It's an act of vengeance that I wholeheartedly support.[/size]
You support human sacrifice because it is being performed by yahweh(satan) your god? undecided
Like Satan father like son Muafrika2

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

My time on NL and meeting people like Sarassin, Ifenes et al has opened my eyes. I now know there is. I thought it was vain lies. Of course there are fake tales peddled together with the truth like in many ex-occult books.

Those are disciples of Satan , filled with lies and falsehood - how then did you figure it out ?
Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
otemanuduno:
You support human sacrifice because it is being performed by yahweh your god? undecided
Like Satan father like son Muafrika2

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I support anything God plans/does/says.

I thought we decidedly agreed that your god was the devil after that little contest on the mount undecided
Accept your identity my lost brother. smiley

otemanuduno:

Laughing in Swahili cheesy Do you think you are talking to a kid? Josiah is a servant of Yahweh or not? Who did yahweh prophesy to burn the priests on the altar? Answer the questions Pls and don't give long sermons.
Answer: yahweh prophesied that Josiah will burn human beings on the altar(whether it is Yahweh's altar or not, the key fact is that Josiah will sacrifice human being on an altar).
So answer the question, is it human sacrifice or not? What if the people practising human sacrifice also say "THE ALTAR WE SACRIFICE THE PEOPLE UPON IS NOT MADE BY US? " DOES THAT MAKES SENSE TO YOU? undecided

The sacrifice offered by Josiah the prophet of Yahweh on the alter of the devil was an act of desecration of the same alter and it's gods. That's why it pleased God. And me. angry

Read leviticus if you want to understand that the offering of human flesh - defiled human flesh, which the pagan priests were, does not qualify as an offering without blemish, the only sacrifice that God receives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by OtemWonyahweh: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

I support anything God plans/does/says.

I thought we decidedly agreed that your god was the devil after that little contest on the mount undecided
Accept your identity my lost brother. smiley

The sacrifice offered by Josiah the prophet of Yahweh on the alter of the devil was an act of desecration of the same alter and it's gods. That's why it pleased God. And me. angry

Read leviticus if you want to understand that the offering of human flesh - defiled human flesh, which the pagan priests were, does not qualify as an offering without blemish, the only sacrifice that God receives.

You think you can play on me abi cheesy cheesy cheesy Ask yourself why I opened this account 'otem won Yahweh'. Is it not after your god(yahweh) was castrated by me that I opened it? Your god that has already been rendered toothless? cheesy

Also, see yourself here. So you support ritual killings of human beings done by your god(satan/yahweh)? Someone like you can hear a voice to kill, just like Abraham(Brahma) and will mumuishly get yourself ready to sacrifice human to your god, not knowing that the brain up there needs to be checked.

Little wonder you believe that a so-called Jesus died for your sins cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Those are disciples of Satan , filled with lies and falsehood - how then did you figure it out ?
They love talking about their exploits. Probably because such activities attract admiration around here for some reason undecided
Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:
You think you can play on me abi cheesy cheesy cheesy Ask yourself why I opened this account 'otem won Yahweh'. Is it not after your god(yahweh) was castrated by me that I opened it? Your god that has already been rendered toothless? cheesy

Calling your god the devil is something that pleases him. He knows it's true. That's why he's quite while you are going crazy. He knows am right. Its like am just heaping praises on him by calling him devil/evil. Sometimes I wonder if you really know the devil you serve.

Also, see yourself here. So you support ritual killings of human beings done by your god(satan/yahweh)? Someone like you can hear a voice to kill, just like Abraham(Brahma) and will mumuishly get yourself ready to sacrifice human to your god, not knowing that the brain up there needs to be checked.

Now that is an example of a sacrifice without blemish. I think we're starting to make some headway here. Did God take it anyway? Read on.

Little wonder you believe that a so-called Jesus died for your sins cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good, good another sacrifice there. Note that he was raised from the dead. That sacrifice. cheesy
Impressive.
Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by OtemWonyahweh: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

Calling your god the devil is something that pleases him. He knows it's true. That's why he's quite while you are going crazy. He knows am right. Its like am just heaping praises on him by calling him devil/evil. Sometimes I wonder if you really know the devil you serve.

Now that is an example of a sacrifice without blemish. I think we're starting to make some headway here. Did God take it anyway? Read on.

Good, good another sacrifice there. Note that he was raised from the dead. That sacrifice. cheesy
Impressive.

So what's the difference between Yahweh(satan) and Esu? Both gods accept human sacrifices. Vishnu is better than both of them. Eartum is just outstanding(never was he sacrificed to). May the ALMIGHTY GOD shine his light upon your brain someday.
Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

So what's the difference between Yahweh(satan) and Esu? Both gods accept human sacrifices. Vishnu is better than both of them. Eartum is just outstanding(never was he sacrificed to). May the ALMIGHTY GOD shine his light upon your brain someday.
Am not sure who Esu is but from descriptions here, he's a mischievous spirit that inhabits the soul. Yahweh is not mischievous.

Those Indian god's are always at war. Eartum is just a new name, old god. He's known by another name elsewhere. He could be Esu, Vishnu, Baal, etc
Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by OtemWonyahweh: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

Am not sure who Esu is but from descriptions here, he's a mischievous spirit that inhabits the soul. Yahweh is not mischievous.

Those Indian god's are always at war. Eartum is just a new name, old god. He's known by another name elsewhere. He could be Esu, Vishnu, Baal, etc

Eartum is Atum(god of Egypt) the god of civilization, same way yahweh is YHWH or Jehovah, the god of yacob(the deceiver). Don't you know the meaning of Yacob? Yacob means deceiver(calling things that be not as if they are). cool
Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

Eartum is Atum(god of Egypt) the god of civilization, same way yahweh is YHWH or Jehovah, the god of yacob(the deceiver). Don't you know the meaning of Yacob? Yacob means deceiver(calling things that be not as if they are). cool

That's the god that Moses fought with ten plagues. Interesting. No wonder he detests Yahweh! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by OtemWonyahweh: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

That's the god that Moses fought with ten plagues. Interesting. No wonder he detests Yahweh! smiley

They are deceiving you. Where else apart from your book did you see Moses plaguing the Egyptians? Your book has deceived you so much. Check the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for the truth of the matter. cheesy

BTW, can you tell me the nations where civilization began?
Mey I hear say israel is among them grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:
They are deceiving you. Where else apart from your book did you see Moses plaguing the Egyptians? Your book has deceived you so much. Check the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for the truth of the matter. cheesy

BTW, can you tell me the nations where civilization began?

Mey I hear say israel is among them grin
Trust me. It was terrible for all the gods of Egypt. It's from that time that the continent started on its retrogressive path.

The phrase "civilization" is misused.

Nimrod created the first cities. They were many. Israel brought righteousness to human civilization / government.
Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by OtemWonyahweh: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

Trust me. It was terrible for all the gods of Egypt. It's from that time that the continent started on its retrogressive path.

Nimrod created the first cities. They were many. Israel brought righteousness to human civilization / government.

Nimshi(Nimrod) does not belong to any tribe because he existed before Abraham(Brahma) was called by your god. So why do you call Nimshi an Israelite
BTW, your Bible said that your god tried to stop Nimrod from continuing the tower, therefore your god is anti-civillization grin

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by OtemWonyahweh: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

Egypt didn't retrogress, because many people in the world are still studying them as a course today in the university. It is called EGYPTOLOGY.

Nimshi(Nimrod) does not belong to any tribe because he existed before Abraham(Brahma) was called by your god. So why do you call Nimshi an Israelite
BTW, your Bible said that your god tried to stop Nimrod from continuing the tower, therefore your god is anti-civillization grin

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

Chai! I know Nimrod is not Israelite. What are you taking with your supper? undecided You are totally reading things I've not written.

Only the tower was the problem. It had to go. He had his cities.

OtemWonyahweh:

Egypt didn't retrogress, because many people in the world are still studying them as a course today in the university. It is called EGYPTOLOGY.

Egypt fell. That's why it's studied as a subject in archeology. As an ANCIENT civilization.
Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by OtemWonyahweh: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

Chai! I know Nimrod is not Israelite. What are you taking with your supper? undecided You are totally reading things I've not written.

Only the tower was the problem. It had to go. He had his cities.

Egypt fell. That's why it's studied as a subject in archeology. As an ANCIENT civilization.

You don't expect a nation to be up forever. Babylon, Israel, Germany, Hittite(Turkey), Italy, Egypt etc have all been at the fore-front before and they fell and rise again. And that's how it will be forever and ever without the world ending. And in your afterlife, you'll watch Egypt rise again, and your supposed jesus wouldn't still come even in 10,000 years to come.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 27, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

You don't expect a nation to be up forever. Babylon, Israel, Germany, Hittite(Turkey), Italy, Egypt etc have all been at the fore-front before and they fell and rise again. And that's how it will be forever and ever without the world ending. And in your afterlife, you'll watch Egypt rise again, and your supposed jesus wouldn't still come even in 10,000 years to come.
The fall is the most epic of all time. There is no other Kingdom whose people (and gods) have remained in bondage and slavery for over 2,000 years.

Yahweh has prophesied the comeback of Egypt. But not in its first glory. The terror that Jehovah unleashed on it will make Egypt humble amongst other kingdom. Eartum understands the terror am referring to.
Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by realmindz: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2016
Judges 11 30. And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD: “If you give the Ammonites into my hands, whatever comes out of the door of my house to meet me when I return in triumph from the Ammonites will be the LORD’s, and I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering.”

Considering Abraham's case, this and some other examples in the bible. It is very obvious human sacrifice was once a practice in those days in Israel just like other cultures.

Yaweh is not different afterall from other tribal gods
Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by realmindz: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2016
Muafrika2:

Talking of ancient civilisations, Israel is the most advanced and the centre of civilization using the bible as our only refrence which of course lacks evidence and cannot withstand scrutiny.

Considering available facts and evidences, talking of civilization, Isreal was never a match to Egypt, babylon and sumeria.

But no nation can be world power forever, that's how the world runs, it's turn by turn. Nations fall and nations rise, it was once Germany, now it's US. In future times another nation shall rise. Probably Africa may rule the world in distant times

You rly need to start seeing outside the bible, the bible's tales and account has nothing to do with the real world and the world to come. Any similarity is pure coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2016
realmindz:

Talking of ancient civilisations, Israel is the most advanced and the centre of civilization using the bible as our only refrence which of course lacks evidence and cannot withstand scrutiny.

Considering available facts and evidences, talking of civilization, Isreal was never a match to Egypt, babylon and sumeria.

But no nation can be world power forever, that's how the world runs, it's turn by turn. Nations fall and nations rise, it was once Germany, now it's US. In future times another nation shall rise. Probably Africa may rule the world in distant times

You rly need to start seeing outside the bible, the bible's tales and account has nothing to do with the real world and the world to come. Any similarity is pure coincidence.

Israel was looking up to Egypt in their time.

Israel starts with Jacob by the way. Thousands of years after Nimrod.
Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by realmindz: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2016
Muafrika2:

The fall is the most epic of all time. There is no other Kingdom whose people (and gods) have remained in bondage and slavery for over 2,000 years.

Yahweh has prophesied the comeback of Egypt. But not in its first glory. The terror that Jehovah unleashed on it will make Egypt humble amongst other kingdom.
Eartum understands the terror am referring to.

How do u expect the Egyptians to feel about the bolded, a supposed god that just hates them.

You can see you have proven yoursef that Yaweh is a tribal god, the jealous one of isreal who may just be fighting for supremacy and control.

God has no religion and a people he call his people, you just have to agree dat the bible and religion are all BS tool of mind control
Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by realmindz: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Muafrika2:

Israel was looking up to Egypt in their time.

Israel starts with Jacob by the way. Thousands of years after Nimrod.

Anything and fact outside the bible pls.
Is there even any proof that Israel were once slaves in Egypt?
Have you read about the history of the jews and Egyptians and see if there is any match with the bible or ever anytime the Israelites were slaves in Egypt?
Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 27, 2016
realmindz:

How do u expect the Egyptians to feel about the bolded, a supposed god that just hates them.

You can see you have proven yoursef that Yaweh is a tribal god, the jealous one of isreal who may just be fighting for supremacy and control.

God has no religion and a people he call his people, you just have to agree dat the bible and religion are all BS tool of mind control
This atheist/UFO evangelist!

Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by realmindz: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2016
Muafrika2:

This atheist/UFO evangelist!
lol, I'm no ufo evangelist, neither am I an atheist.
All these are things I've always pondered, for many years from childhood.

When u begin to reason and don't jst take things the way u ve been told, u will have same mindset.

I give room for chances, that's why I still have room that God may exist otherwise I wud ve become an atheist for long.
I gave room for the bible, read and read but it failed simple sense and scrutiny.
If you have anything to preach to me, I'll give a room of possibility first before condemning.
That's me, that's why I'm real and that's the way to learn

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by realmindz: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2016
How I lost interest in the bible started right from elementary school, not just today.

From the beginning of the bible, says the lesser light (moon) when elementary science taught that the moon is not a light.

When I kept asking how adam and eve beget blacks, Arabs, whites and all other races and no one cud give reasonable answers.

when the earth was about 6000 years old but science books and documentaries made mention of discoveries and fossils over several millions of years old. Even human skeletons over 20 thousand years.

or wen the Noah's ark doesn't just make sense, u sef think am now, all animals in the world rescued on Noah's ark, aba! and all races of the world still came from Noah's family again (what a myth).

To worsen it, rainbow was then formed as a sign of convenant, what makes it different from d days wen people taught eclipse was a sign from the gods.The writers definitely wrote it out of ignorance.
Even after that, so many flood disasters are still being recorded today. (jst a confirmation the stories were jewish myths like African tortoise stories)

As I grew and began to read more books and ancient civilisations, they were just too far apart from the tales of the bible.

Then no evidence that jews were once slaves in Egypt, no single proof.

Then I realised that so many things aren't perfect about the most holy books after all.
many missing links and unverified events.

I simply ask one of our very most respected pastors one day wen he came to our children's section a simple science question, his answers were completely anti-science and I was awed.

Imagine him saying how stars will fall on the last days. He had no single idea of other planetary bodies, galaxies, stars and universe. No single knowledge of other ancient civilisations and all he knew was the bible (He can quote fire from any Verse without opening).
Then at that moment I was weakened and saw at once that something is wrong. These are simple basic knowledge he ought to have before preaching about the universe and it's creation yet they say any knowledge outside the bible is evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2016
realmindz:

Anything and fact outside the bible pls.
Is there even any proof that Israel were once slaves in Egypt?
Have you read about the history of the jews and Egyptians and see if there is any match with the bible or ever anytime the Israelites were slaves in Egypt?
realmindz:

lol, I'm no ufo evangelist, neither am I an atheist.
All these are things I've always pondered, for many years from childhood.
When u begin to reason and don't jst take things the way u ve been told, u will have same mindset.
History, genetics and anthropology does.

First the famine that brought Israel to Egypt.

The famine that in biblical years, happened about 5,000 years ago. I want you to search this yourself if you are as open minded as you are. What happened climatically 5,000 years ago? That coincides with the mid Halocene period (search this geographical term, and more specifically it's effect on human migrations in Africa and beyond.)

That said, 5k years ago is a long time. Even your people were not nationalities of the place they are right now. Do you believe that? Do you have evidence? The original Egyptians have very little in terms of archeology that places them in Egypt 5000 years ago. Most ancient Egyptian cities are submerged in water, sand or completely destroyed. It's like asking Bantus to prove they were once in West or North Africa.

Where do you suppose Africans acquired the culture of circumcision of males from? How about the supreme creator being that was venerated above other gods and spirits?

In terms of genetics, there is a reason why the Jews possess the predominant African "E" haplogroup.

The semitic Hebrew language is very close to Afro-Asiatic languages. There are people in Africa who speak semitic languages.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / How Money Fight Led To Arrest Of Killers Of Politician In Lagos / Burial Pictures Of Yoruba Actress Aisha Abimbola Aka Omoge Campus In Canada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.