Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" (31570 Views)

Amnesty International Blasts Ambode For Violation Of Court Order / Props To Ambode For The Fast Work On Lekki Epe Expressway (pics Included) / Man Thanks Ambode For Repairing Bad Spot Causing Traffic In Addo Road(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by conductor1: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Amaka Osakwe blasts Ambode for demolishing her shop without notice

Amaka Osakwe of Maki Oh fashion outfit is angry with Lagos State governor Akin Ambode after her shop was torn down by Lagos State government without prior warning today.

She lamented on Instagram:

This is my country. This is Nigeria. @akinwunmiambode @lagosstategovt Who protects the small businesses trying to do HONEST work in this disgustingly corrupt nation? With no warning, @nulijuice and all the shops on this strip were bulldozed down because the landlord apparently did not pay a 40 million Naira permit. The tenants found out about this this morning and 1 hr later their sweat and blood was turned rubble. No warning! How can this nation ever be great? We need to start a conversation about this mess. Who is next What has this nation ever done for SME's like us? Absolutely nothing but frustrate our efforts. But during your political campaigns you proudly advertise Maki Oh as one of the nation's exports. You have done nothing for us!!! How can we be great? This is not a country.
]
Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/amaka-osakwe-blasts-ambode-for.html
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJz615bhpEd/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Swaggzkid: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Haba

1 Like

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by HungerBAD: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Who is at fault here?

3 Likes

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Tolexander: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
This is my country. This is Nigeria. @akinwunmiambode @lagosstategovt Who protects the small businesses trying to do HONEST work in this disgustingly corrupt nation? With no warning, @nulijuice and all the shops on this strip were bulldozed down because the landlord apparently did not pay a 40 million Naira permit
This is a lie nobody will take.

Bulldoze a whole structure cos of a permit fee not paid? The highest government would do was to seal the house.

Tell us another lie!

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by malton: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by goldbim(f): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
I guess she should channel her anger towards her landlord for not being truthful with them...there's no how govt officials 'll come and demolish a place without prior notice..and I'm so sure it can't be once or twice.. nevertheless,may God compensate all affected citizens in hundred folds.it can be painful though..we'll be fine, someday!! .

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by datola: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Let's hear from the other party before we condemn this injustice of wanton destruction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by agarawu23(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Only if her blasting will change anything.

I doubt she wasn't informed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by NwaNimo1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
What a country....
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by WalkerMichael(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
. Na ambode ride tractor go demolish am ni? Cus I don't understand

BTW guys, today is my birthday... Please show me love.. Ayam +1 today. 10000likes please

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by amuokuko: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sincerely Ambode is mad, infact the legal system in nigeria is axx..

come to Lekki phase 1 today and see destruction of properties, to the extent police burnt kiosk with wares inside..
Bikes and Lekki shuttle were vandalized and seized..

Buhari!!!!! thunder fire you for the hardship in the land..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Pvin: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
⌚ shall tell d truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by CIGARETTE: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
The recent hullabaloo and odouriferous saga emitted by the LASG to dismantle the smooth hustle of petty entrepreneurs is increasingly byzantine and repulsively nauseating! We must all say no to this anathematous disdain angry cry

[size=15pt]CIGARETTE™[/size]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by NameChecker: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
When a goat is being heard boasting and threatening to
fight the lion, one should find out the type of grass it has
being eating lately

Meanwhile,
Eko Oni Baje O

10 Likes

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by ziggy3579: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
@seun, ur MOD should be careful with d kind of news they put on FP. Do ur investigations well before putting it on FP. Does it make sense to u dat Lagos state govt will demolish a building just because the landlord is owing the govt? This is not a market, it's a shop inside a street, there's more to this story dan wat this woman is saying. we no wan hear say police or EFCC carry u go o grin

13 Likes

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by 8kingz(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
uv probably been served more than twice, it's ur landlord who kept u guys in the dark so channel ur anger towards him....Nigeria has not worse to the level of destroying people's properties before informing them

3 Likes

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Ajibel(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
This is painful really if true.

But i don't think LASG demolishes structures if you don't pay. They seal it.

Maybe the structures were on the right of way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by cutesimplycalm(f): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
I think d landlord is at fault here cos I don't believe govt will jst demolish a building without prior notice given to d owner

6 Likes

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by omusiliyu(m): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
In his state?

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by tbaba1234: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
If the government warned the landlord then the fault lies with the landlord not government.

4 Likes

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by omonla555: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
There is a country.

To Lagoon o ............ oh Israelites or Ugandans.

Can't people start developing their states, is it a must you must do business in Lagos South West Nigeria? The land of peace.

E- warriors

Some people are busy blasting and destroying their lands now running to Lagos to lay their heads and still abusing Yorubas for their woes.
Thunder fire any animal abusing my father land, Yorubaland.

Proudly YORUBA

21 Likes

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Donlino(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
She should go and ask her landlord questions and stop ranting.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by aylagos(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Then don they go one by one, now its Amaka next would be chinwe then chinedu. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by divide9ja: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Good one lady, they will not provide employment.

Those who now decide to reject crime instead of helping them they are attacked.

FOOLISH APC!

Next time Nigerians hear change una go run

At least I give APC one good thing,
they promised to destroy jobs and they are keeping their promise

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Eleniyan15: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Direct your complain to his Twitter handle

My governor get hear....he has never fail we lagosian

itesiwaju eko ni o je wa logun

1 Like

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Alphaoscar: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
If that shop is located on the island then she should just shut up.

They were given 14days to relocate.

4 Likes

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Vicadonis(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
I see so many wrong comments up there. The government actually charges too much on lands. Its outrageous. As if they built the house for us. Why didn't they allow them move their things out 1st. The Nigerian government is just heartless. For those of you supporting the government, it may be your turn tomorrow

13 Likes

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by bittertruthz: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
conductor1:

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/amaka-osakwe-blasts-ambode-for.html
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJz615bhpEd/

I hate liars. Can she and her landlord swear that notice weren't given?

Madam sorry, Abeg go open another shop for onitsha or aba. Ambode is very wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by collins2good(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by brownsug(f): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
don't worry I shall ghost slap him for u he didn't know Lagos is your country

1 Like

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by TheRealAfonja(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Akin Ambode is another weed smoker after Tinubu and Fashola..... He destroyed my grand mother's property as well in Mosafejo market oshodi earlier this year.... Nigeria will never be great with this kind of peeps ruling us

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 / Buhari Appoints A.O. Folorunsho As Commandant For Nigerian Army School Infantry / Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.