Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example (50043 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by BABANGBALI: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2016
He looks like someone with very strong mouth odour

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by buchilino(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2016
psucc:
The Yoruba Muslims are more a tool in devising and exploring avenues for the northern ones to use and advance their deadly mission.

In a country deeply divided as Nigeria, Kerry was wrong visiting only a part of the divide.

Who knows if his visit is not unconnected with the recent invasion of the ND.

I AGREE WITH WAT U SAID IN UR FIRST PARAGRAPH. BUT LETS BE HONEST, WAT HAS NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS BENEFITED FROM D AMERICAN GOVT. VIRTUALLY NOTHING. IT TOOK D AMERICAN GOVT MORE THIRTY YEARS B4 THEY CAME N RESCUED D PPLE OF SOUTH SUDAN FROM D ISLAMIC NORTH. TO SUCCESSIVE AMERICAN GOVTS, IT'S ALL ABOUT DER INTEREST.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Kelvinfejiro20: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2016
The guy looks iffy
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Dayoto: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2016
H
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by IJOBA2: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2016
CHOI YORUBA CHRISTIANS ARE DOOMED

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by AwesomeHIM: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2016
This is uncalled for! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by JaypeeAnics(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2016
Is today sunday?? Abi fridy
I regret opening this page....we are talking about the Economics Recession....u are busy talking about religion.....mtcheeewww

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by romoruyi(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2016
Do you have a busy lifestyle and need a tutor that fits into your schedule, where and when you want it? Then we are the answer to all your tutoring needs in your comfort zone.‎

We connect qualified & credentialed tutors to students to tailor their needs wherever and whenever.‎

For Enquiry, Call: 08091068168, 08091068202, 08091068181

Email: info@webdatatutors.com
Web: www webdatatutors.com

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2016
sad
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by themonk(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2016
Interesting post, but I don't know what to say undecided
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by olaitan9291(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2016
trapQ:

I remember telling an atheist the bolded, they didn't believe. I hope they get it now. TB Joshua's church (Christianity) is the biggest tourism we have in Nigeria. What is the contribution of atheism or Islam to Nigeria?

Our religion (Islam) is not a tourism and we (Muslims) are not tourists.
We have other ways of contributing to the development of our country (Nigeria).

6 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by EazyMoh(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2016
Here we go again.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by hadura29(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2016
alegbeleye:
Still figuring out where religion will lead us to in this country; Buhari is out there working all day and night but instead of we praying for him we are here talking about religious differences........ That's how the girl of my dreams told me her parents (Muslim) warned her not to come home with a Christian....... Can't we all just live in peace? I believe we'all serving God bt in different ways. Must i be a Muslim or Christian before you'll believe in serving God?

Sometimes we need to question our religion..
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by aloobright17: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2016
Even the Muslim man noticed good thing about my T.B Thank God for T.B.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by lonelydora: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2016
psucc:
The Yoruba Muslims are more a tool in devising and exploring avenues for the northern ones to use and advance their deadly mission.

In a country deeply divided as Nigeria, Kerry was wrong visiting only a part of the divide.

Who knows if his visit is not unconnected with the recent invasion of the ND.

US is looking for Nigerian oil.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by 01mcfadden(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2016
Religion, a keg of gun powder....waiting to explode!!!
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by witorwitoutyou(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2016
Look at hypocrites all around,none has made a meaninful comment since except one or two,all we av been cin as comment is lol,J,K,M to book space

If it were to b d oda way round,we will read comments like extremism,boko haram,islamabad to mention a few

Awa la ma Para wa ni ilu yi

4 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Lilcentt(f): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2016
What is dis one trying to say? Shey kerry na persin? Dis akintola self dey maya
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by abdoolorunwa(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2016
trapQ:

I remember telling an atheist the bolded, they didn't believe. I hope they get it now. TB Joshua's church (Christianity) is the biggest tourism we have in Nigeria. What is the contribution of atheism or Islam to Nigeria?

example is the fact that u r being led by an islam oriented president. suffice it to say that u r in an islamic country.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by MNDY(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Speaking of TB Joshua, his "Valley" prophecy on the current hardship of the country and the need to return to agriculture rings a bell.
-
Before the harvest of the current planting, if nothing is done by Buhari to make the economy better, hunga go waya us 4 dis Naija wella...

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by aribisala0(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2016
trapQ:

And these figures are a secret? Available only to the professor? Can other Nigerians access the source?
First I am not a Christian and do not hold brief for THEM but John Kerry did not come in a personal capacity as do those visiting TB Joshua. He came to represent his country so there really is no comparison. That is not to say I agree with CAN's initial claim but the response by the professor is not really intelligent. There are more sensible responses to offer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by olafum1(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2016
seunny4lif:

See una life grin grin grin grin grin
Seun pls Ban this guys grin grin grin grin grin

get a life bro wink
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Jidibia(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2016
Olodo arabic professor. Please tell us the difference between official and unofficial visits b4 u butress your points.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by GameGod(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2016
They thought an only them sabi talk. Useless CAN

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by trapQ: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2016
its not a secret, else I wouldn't have known before now. It was released by the Nigerian immigration and is an open fact.
aribisala0:
And these figures are a secret? Available only to the professor? Can other Nigerians access the source?

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by MNDY(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2016
Please, I clearly don't understand what he thinks CAN is doing wrong!
-
Or, is he saying that CAN is a politicized association? (a usual problem of any association) but more shameful for CAN a religious one!
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2016
olaitan9291:

Why did your Olodo proff make reference to visits of foreigners to synagogue which is pure a private religious affair, comparing it to an official visit by a representative of US government

4 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by MissingBudget: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Religion is a big divisive tool in this country.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by seunny4lif(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2016
olafum1:

get a life bro
See you grin grin grin grin
Since you know, who dont have a life meaning you dont have one either grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by trapQ: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Tell that to Saudi Arabia that rakes millions from Islamic tourism
olaitan9291:

4 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Clairvoyant(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Hmmmm... Infantile! such a laughable word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video / Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.