Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma (1741 Views)

Dilemma / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma by gift53(f): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2009
Re: Dilemma by justwise(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2009
It means that there is trust issue, or he is suffering from insecurity. Give him IF he is ready to surrender his pw as well.
Re: Dilemma by gift53(f): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2009
@justwise
I just helped him open his email address (cos he is very busy now), but i told him to change the password if he likes cos am not interested in reading his mails as well.
Re: Dilemma by justwise(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2009
Did him tell u why he wants your pw? Hve u given him any reason to suspect u b4?
Re: Dilemma by babyx(f): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2009
@gift523
If u dont feel comfortable giving it to him then dont. Its human nature to be inqusitive, but it can breed mistrust, which is very unhealthy for any relationship.
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2009
It its no big deal then give it to him. We always make a big issue out of irrelevant things. undecided
Re: Dilemma by jaybee3(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2009
Give it to him then change create a second addy if you have anything to hide.
But seriously couples are suppose to have some sort of privacy as well.
Re: Dilemma by Druss(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2009
Mine gave hers to me without asking and i felt bad
Re: Dilemma by PAININASS: 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2009
Yes i gave her my password,all she used to complain about is SCAMMING E-MAIL FROM NIGERIANS
Re: Dilemma by Mandigo: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2009
Don't give him if you guys break up he can lock you out of your account & change you password, if he insists ask him for the PIN of his ATM card in return to show you trust each other and have nothing to hideĀ  grin

Besides which he may have multiple email addresses so giving you the password to the innocous one has no meaning
Re: Dilemma by izeek(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2009
Ujujoan:

It its no big deal then give it to him. We always make a big issue out of irrelevant things. undecided

just what i tot exactly.
if you are clean, give him the pword.

funny my babe even knows my atm pin, and pword to anytin i do.

i trust her that much .
Re: Dilemma by sweetcoint(f): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2009
There no fin there if there is trust i will it to him, i gave my passward to my guy cos i know is bigger than the rubbish, and am faithful to him
Re: Dilemma by whitesturd(f): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2009
some things are not just right.if thus guy trusts you,he wont ask for ur p/w.this is insecurity.some guys sha.i wont advise u giv him sha.wot 4?ur boyfriend doesnt know dt some things are better left unknown so as no to give him hypertension.nways to avoid suspicion and to let him know dt u have nothin to hide,u can give him.nawao
Re: Dilemma by GEW: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2009
MMMMMMM . why does he want password? bobo dey insecure but knowing some naija girls can do and undo you can see why his insecurity is manifesting.

dont give him though. he should work on his trusting issue
Re: Dilemma by babyx(f): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2009
@whitestrud, u have a point there. He doesnt have to ask for it if he dont need it.
Re: Dilemma by GEW: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2009
babyx:

@whitestrud, u have a point there. He doesnt have to ask for it if he dont need it.
what would he possibly need it for? i once had a foolish email from a girl i know back home. it turned out her boy friend took the password changed same and started sending everyone that knew her rubbish.

he forgot the girl could reset and reclaim her address without going through him. you have some small minded people about
Re: Dilemma by babyx(f): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2009
@GEW, he could need it to help her apply for jobs online, wink just kidding.
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2009
Sorry I can't give out and why would I ask?
Re: Dilemma by sweetcoint(f): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2009
babyx:

@GEW, he could need it to help her apply for jobs online, wink just kidding.
nope ur right, cos i gave my guy because he wants to register me for scholarship programme
to me i fink there is no big deal
Re: Dilemma by Ushele: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2009
My colleagues in the Office r passing thru same stress from their bfs.

One of dem his bf goes to her facebook account to harass all her admirers which i tink is absolutely wrong, d oda, her's too monitors her yahoo everyday so she wont have any contact wit anybody on badoo.
Just like u say u need ur privacy which i tink everybody needs it.

I dnt need to give my bf my password for him to trust me though.

He shld divert ur calls to his numba den if he wnts to really monitor u.
Re: Dilemma by r231(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2009
ki ni big deal if u don't have anything to hide den it shouldn't be a problem
Re: Dilemma by dani1luv: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2009
Giving ur bf/gf passwords,

NO WAY
undecided
Re: Dilemma by izeek(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2009
funny thing is u dont have to ask ur gf for her pword if u guys are dat close and trusting of each other.

u wud either know or she just has one reason or another to give it to you without asking.
Re: Dilemma by PRETTYBOY2(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2009
@poster , some tins I suppose 2 b private lyk ur email's paswod. bt lyk u said, u dont hav anytin 2 hyd ryt? I suggest dat if dis stuf's about bringin trouble btw u guys,just give him. he wouldnt keep checkin ur mailbox 4eva trust me. den u can change ue paswod. & also after he has satisfied his curiosity,let him know hw much u dont lyk dat kinda stuff
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2009
Don't give it to him if you don't want to, I wouldn't. What on earth would he need it for?
Re: Dilemma by iice(f): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2009
ibkaye:

Don't give it to him if you don't want to, I wouldn't. What on earth would he need it for?

Gbam! cheesy
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2009
He's just a boyfriend, don't give it to him. angry You should only give at your own will. angry
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2009
stillwater:

He's just a boyfriend, don't give it to him. angry You should only give at your own will. angry

I still dont see what the big deal is sha undecided
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2009
Don't. If you tell him no, he shouldnt insist if he understands what privacy means.
If he insist, ask him fo his acct. number too
Re: Dilemma by galatico(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2009
It's wrong for your Boyfriend to request for the password to your mailbox, I would never do that to my Girl, cuz it's invading into her privacy .
Re: Dilemma by kellorah: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2009
Yea. . .it's actually weird that he would ask you for ur p.w. Hmmmm. Whatever for?! Nahh mate. I haven't got jack to hide but, can't a sister keep her p/w to herself?!
Re: Dilemma by Shola2009(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2009
Tahhh!!! don't give him anything jor!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman In Uk And Romance / Why Women Love Bad Guys? / 3 To 4 Suitors But Do Not Know The Right Person To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.