Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,105 members, 7,842,195 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Sorry Only The Blind Dont See The Change. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry Only The Blind Dont See The Change. (673 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan / I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo / The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry Only The Blind Dont See The Change. by bashydemy1: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
SORRY THE BLINDS DON'T SEE.

And I wasn't expecting you to see the change since you have been blinded by hate,religious and ethnic/regional bigotry.

Boko Haram has been fully degraded to the extent they only issue a few threats from time to time.

YET YOU DONT SEE CHANGE?

For the first time in about 6 years the Muslims Eid festival came and gone peacefully without even noise of a knockout let alone a bomb explosion.

YET YOU DONT SEE CHANGE?

For the first time in years this weekend, the City of Maiduguri hosted an NPFL game, with stadium packed full and match played to full 90 minutes after which players and spectators went home happily and safely.

YET YOU DONT SEE CHANGE?

Stealing is now corruption in Nigeria and those who are untouchable in Nigeria before now are not only being touched but being grabbed and not letting go. And we hear big men and women of yesterday singing Usher Remond's song "CONFESSION". And willingly returning looted funds.

YET YOU DONT SEE CHANGE?

The second Niger bridge which is one of the reasons that gave birth to the likes of MASSOB and IPOB is now under construction.

YET YOU DON'T SEE CHANGE?

Work has for some time now started at the Oyo -Ogbomosho road that has been abandoned for 32 years.

YET YOU DONT SEE CHANGE?

The Tin Can bridge that was a death trap for years is now being fixed alongside the road.

YET YOU DONT SEE CHANGE?

Work is going on day and night on the Lagos -Ibadan expressway that PDP has been budgeting huge funds for in the last 16 years with nothing to show.

YET YOU DONT SEE CHANGE?

For the first time since crude oil was discovered in Nigeria FAAC now share allocations with over 70% coming from non oil revenue.

YET YOU DONT SEE CHANGE?

The economy of the Country is being diversified, and we see a new revolution in Agriculture and solid minerals. States and individuals now into serious farming.

YET YOU DON'T SEE CHANGE?

I can go on and on. But no need for that. But let me remind you that Buhari was elected to fix Nigeria not your eyes and brains.

You are actually the only physician that can cure yourself. So it's all left for you. But remember that while you try or try not to cure yourself President Mohammadu Buhari with the help of patriotic Nigerians will go on with rebuilding Nigeria.
You might be part of the new Nigeria later, that's if you don't die of hate induced heat attack

Copied from Samuel Ovbigho Omogor.
#ChangeBeginsWithMe

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Only The Blind Dont See The Change. by Jokerman(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pay per post agent... what is the difference between wat you are doing and wat TAN did last regime??

Stop fooling yourself. .. Buhari is a thieving failure. ..

Dont ever in your pay per post life say Buhari isnt a corrupt crook...

How I wish Fashola was the president, u think we will end up here. ...

Keep supporting evil....

5 Likes

Re: Sorry Only The Blind Dont See The Change. by tonio2wo: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Sorry Only The Blind Dont See The Change. by 2ruink(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
OP is this how much you can do to justify your monthly stipend? Honestly, if i were your paymaster I would withdraw you from service for this gibberish you typed here.

1 Like

Re: Sorry Only The Blind Dont See The Change. by madridguy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nice points.
Re: Sorry Only The Blind Dont See The Change. by Pidggin(f): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hungry blogger sad
Re: Sorry Only The Blind Dont See The Change. by Standing5(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jokerman:
Pay per post agent... what is the difference between wat you are doing and wat TAN did last regime??

Stop fooling yourself. .. Buhari is a thieving failure. ..

Dont ever in your pay per post life say Buhari isnt a corrupt crook...

How I wish Fashola was the president, u think we will end up here. ...

Keep supporting evil....
Evil is when two CBN governors used $60B to subsidize dollar that's in turn used to import toothpick and rice. Evil is when at $120pb(- $29) we can't diversify but you expect us to diversify at $45pb(minus $29 production cost).

1 Like

Re: Sorry Only The Blind Dont See The Change. by Aufbauh(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Wailers have eyes but could not see, they have ears but could not hear, they also have heart but could not comprehend simply because they have been given to a reprobate mind ( a heart of stone and hatred for all that is good).
Their fate is to wail and look for evil agents to support. What is imminent about them is that their path will be rough and studious if they continue in their bile.
Anyone who is prepared to wail from 2015 to 2019 must be ready to visit a psychotherapist by 2018. cheesy
Re: Sorry Only The Blind Dont See The Change. by goodmorning40: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Op u are free from blindness cos ur eyes are wide open, but u are mind and brain blind
That is the worst scenario

(1) (Reply)

When It Comes To Corruption, No Tribe In Nigeria Is Innocent / Want To Know Why We Ended Up In Recession Check This List / Nigeria @56: Who's The Worst Leader We Ever Had??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.