Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job (103645 Views)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / 5 Ways To Successfully Apply For Jobs On A Nigerian Government Website / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by affairsnaija: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
The Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment portal was open few days ago for interested applicants who wants to serve in the Civil Service apply for the advertise positions and join the service. However, since the opening of the recruitment portal on 19 September 2016 applicant have been having difficulties in registering and receiving of verification email to enable them proceed with their applications.

In fact a lot of new email accounts will be created during this registrations period due to email rejection Issues on the portal, Nevertheless some applicants were able to apply successfully and others are still finding it difficult to register.

My understanding on how the recruitment portal works is that for you to register successfully, you must avoid using mobile phone to register instead use strong browser like google chrome on laptop or desktop computer. Some feature will not appear on mobile phone even though the FCSC portal website functionality was optimize for easy access by applicant but the site is still under strong security protection that is why a lot of applicant are having problem to register.

How to Register Successfully
*.go to http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
*.Click on Register an account to start filling in your information on the box provided and Click Register.
*.You will receive either of this popup reply " your registration is successful check your email inbox to activate your registration or this email have already register
*.Check your email box to activate the email send to you, if you din't receive any email don't panic wait for some hours and keep checking your email inbox and spam
*.When you finally receive the activation email in your inbox click on it, it will lead you to FCSC recruitment login page, login with your Username which is the email you register with and password
*.When you successfully login, check for the available position you want to apply for and click on apply button it will take you to the next page to start filling your information. There are 18 form page which you will have to fill.

Note: while filling your form on the recruitment portal there will be some huddles like LGA not displaying or date box not functioning try this strategies: when you click on state origin wait a little before clicking on the LGA box or click on another state origin and check the LGA then try to fill in your own state origin the LGA will show

For those who are finding it difficult to Register don't give up keep trying it will sure get through.

Source: http://www.nigeriacurrentaffair.com/2016/09/how-to-successfully-apply-for-federal.html

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Eddy2010(m): 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
What about signature on page 18, last page of the form. How do I attach my signature??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by albovy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello,
Thanks fo rthe update but what do you have for those who have registered for 55hrs and no activation mail yet?
The delay in the activation mail after having registered the account before 8am on Tuesday 20th,September 2016.
I have checked both Junks/Spam/Inbox but all to no avail after 58hours. and the contact link isnt even bringing any response after submitting the request..

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnn...NG

19 Likes

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by affairsnaija: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
Eddy2010:
What about signature on page 18, last page of the form. How do I attach my signature??
I don't think if that signature box realy count

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Eddy2010(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
affairsnaija:
I don't think if that signature box realy count

But its with a red asterisk as a compulsory field to fill up

2 Likes

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by affairsnaija: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
albovy:
Hello,
Thanks fo rthe update but what do you have for those who have registered for 55hrs and no activation mail yet?
The delay in the activation mail after having registered the account before 8am on Tuesday 20th,September 2016.
I have checked both Junks/Spam/Inbox but all to no avail after 58hours. and the contact link isnt even bringing any response after submitting the request..

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnn...NG
I will advice you to register with another email and phone number but make sure you have access the email and number anytime. I know of a friend that use five email and 5 phone numbers but only receive verification email on one email
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by affairsnaija: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Eddy2010:

But its with a red asterisk as a compulsory field to fill up
if you take a close look at the signature box you will see 3 numbers written inside.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Evergreen4(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
affairsnaija:
The Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment portal was open few days ago for interested applicants who wants to serve in the Civil Service apply for the advertise positions and join the service. However, since the opening of the recruitment portal on 19 September 2016 applicant have been having difficulties in registering and receiving of verification email to enable them proceed with their applications.

In fact a lot of new email accounts will be created during this registrations period due to email rejection Issues on the portal, Nevertheless some applicants were able to apply successfully and others are still finding it difficult to register.

My understanding on how the recruitment portal works is that for you to register successfully, you must avoid using mobile phone to register instead use strong browser like google chrome on laptop or desktop computer. Some feature will not appear on mobile phone even though the FCSC portal website functionality was optimize for easy access by applicant but the site is still under strong security protection that is why a lot of applicant are having problem to register.

How to Register Successfully
*.go to http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
*.Click on Register an account to start filling in your information on the box provided and Click Register.
*.You will receive either of this popup reply " your registration is successful check your email inbox to activate your registration or this email have already register
*.Check your email box to activate the email send to you, if you din't receive any email don't panic wait for some hours and keep checking your email inbox and spam
*.When you finally receive the activation email in your inbox click on it, it will lead you to FCSC recruitment login page, login with your Username which is the email you register with and password
*.When you successfully login, check for the available position you want to apply for and click on apply button it will take you to the next page to start filling your information. There are 18 form page which you will have to fill.

Note: while filling your form on the recruitment portal there will be some huddles like LGA not displaying or date box not functioning try this strategies: when you click on state origin wait a little before clicking on the LGA box or click on another state origin and check the LGA then try to fill in your own state origin the LGA will show

For those who are finding it difficult to Register don't give up keep trying it will sure get through.

Source: http://www.nigeriacurrentaffair.com/2016/09/how-to-successfully-apply-for-federal.html
pls op, do we av to upload any document
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by affairsnaija: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Evergreen4:
pls op, do we av to upload any document
No there is nothing like file upload, you just fill form
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Dmes(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
pls op, can one apply for different vacancies in other ministry apart from one?
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Evergreen4(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
affairsnaija:
No there is nothing like file upload, you just fill form
ok, thanks bro. I appreciate. But is it healthy to proceed without getting a confirmation mail?. I was able to navigate this afternoon after registration and I got the page whr we are to fill in our details, even though I didn't get any confirmation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by affairsnaija: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
Evergreen4:
ok, thanks bro. I appreciate. But is it healthy proceed without getting a confirmation mail. I was able to navigate this afternoon after registration of got the whr we are to fill our details, even though I didn't get any confirmation
for you to even get access to navigate pass the login page that means your email have been manually activated by the officials. i will advice you to keep trying preferable early morning like 3 to 4 am
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by shugaboy6102(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Thanks op for really taking ur time out to calm frailled nerves.well am happy 4 u that u were able to pull through with yours.its just a shame that Nigerians will have to suffer for everything.I can imagine ppl would have spent so much money and time on cyber cafe trying to register.but its well sha only God will help fellow nairalanders like mysef to finally succeed.but Naija sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Hemanwel(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
M
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Evergreen4(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
affairsnaija:
for you to even get access to navigate pass the login page that means your email have been manually activated by the officials. i will advice you to keep trying preferable early morning like 3 to 4 am
Thanks bro, u too much
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by purpledferanmi1: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
op, on page 5 of the form, the local government areas aint coming up. how do i go about this. and save draft app aint saving my reg.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by affairsnaija: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
purpledferanmi1:
op, on page 5 of the form, the local government areas aint coming up. how do i go about this. and save draft app aint saving my reg.
use google chrome browser it will work better. The save draft work better during early morning hour when there are less traffic to the portal and fast network connections
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by dehumblist: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Dmes:
pls op, can one apply for different vacancies in other ministry apart from one?

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by affairsnaija: 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=dehumblist post=49591618][/quote]well the rule started on the portal is that double submission of a particular position is liable to disqualification
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Dmes(m): 5:07am On Sep 23, 2016
OK.... in page 6 already and asking me to submit?
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by veekid(m): 6:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Noted
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by jazinogold(m): 6:36am On Sep 23, 2016
g
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Histrings08(m): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Benjom(m): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2016
Good
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 23, 2016
Okay
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by florence24(f): 6:43am On Sep 23, 2016
please have any of you registered for Nigeria railway cooperation

2 Likes

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Paramount01(m): 6:44am On Sep 23, 2016
Good
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by florence24(f): 6:46am On Sep 23, 2016
brief me is the site started receiving some one application and CV because it was bouncing back when I sent my own

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by kaen1317: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2016
The "connection factor" must always come into play. Regardless of how good my result is, if am not connected its just a waste of time. That's how our leaders have structured Nigeria
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by DirtyGold: 6:50am On Sep 23, 2016
Alright.... boys and girls, queue up!

What's tha business?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You" / INEC Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.