Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,779 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Believe In You! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Believe In You! (245 Views)

Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In You! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
You may have wondered why you don't get the acceptance you crave for in that discovered purpose, dream, or idea of yours. You may have even been a step to giving up on that great aspiration and ambition of yours. It's natural to feel that way. I guess we all feel that way sometimes.

The truth is, you can not get everyone to believe in your dreams, goals, and visions in life. The reason is simply because we (everyone except you) can not dare to phantom the strong conviction you exude, because it's almost unthinkable seeing you, against all odds, pushing on, though one step at a time, breaking new grounds, and being successful. What do we do then? We literally have no choice than to act like we don't care, giving excuses why we can't like your posts, comments, your show, seminar, or concerts.

In real sense, we are overwhelmed, bewildered, dazed by the imaginary glimpse of what you'll turn out to become shortly.
Knowing this truth, you're literally empowered to move on, shattering the status quo, becoming a household name, and being successful.

I, Precious E. Erhauyi is here to say, "I BELIEVE IN YOU."

- Oasis Initiatives 'The Iceberg'
http://facebook.com/oasisinitiatives

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 11th Of October 2016 / The Chosen Daily Devotional 14th Nov, 2016 / Brand Awareness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.