Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years (41811 Views)

Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba / Formal Local Government Chairman-ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed / Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years by stepaz: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
bankyblue:

abeg o i no be law student, but with this statement above, re we not looking @ just seven years?

which one be 70years again?

mod na sun newspaper u they work ba? (man kill himself and run away)

did you not read the writeup very well 10 count charge and each is 7yrs sentence so times it by 10.
Re: Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years by rydaskillz212(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
bankyblue:

abeg o i no be law student, but with this statement above, re we not looking @ just seven years?

For each count he is doing 7 years... 7 years multiply by 10 counts of charge gives you what?
Re: Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years by rydaskillz212(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
stepaz:
did you not read the writeup very well 10 count charge and each is 7yrs sentence so times it by 10.

I wonder how he passed elementary mathematics o
Re: Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years by negotiations2(f): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
what of buhari DAT have looted d economy dry dry within one year with his janglova trips to abroad with his families and wellwishers. where is d recovered loots from past politicians.in his underground tank at duara. efcc and buhari are confusionists. always making mountain out of molehule.
Re: Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years by Emmanuel602(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
okotv:
He would only serve 7 years as the incarceration is concurrent.

The prosecution counsel Israel Akande prayed the Court for the convict to restitute the money back to the council which Court granted and ordered the convict for the restitution of thirty eight million, four hundred and twenty thousand, two hundred naira (N38,420,000.000) back to Hong local government council. #jailed. #EFCC. #Frau

The above statement means that he won't even spend a day in prison. He will only pay 38million and walk away freely
Re: Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years by mikron(m): 1:51am On Oct 08, 2016
bankyblue:

7 years imprisonment on each of the counts not all the counts put together, each carries a sentence of 7 yrs, meaning 7 x the 10 counts charges equals 70 yrs
Re: Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years by bankyblue(m): 3:32am On Oct 08, 2016
......each of the ten count charge and the sentence to run concurrently

mikron rydaskillz212 stepaz

Na Wa o!! PlS use ur dictionary next time.

And when u read stuff always try to understand it first,

Each count iS 7yrs anD thE total is 10 count. But to run AT THE SAME TIME! And mind u, is even 3.5yrS because night and day is counted diff-ly in prisons.always ask what u don't know.
Re: Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years by goldedprince: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is why I say, of you want to chop frog, chop big frog like the one wey ibori and deziani chop
Re: Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years by rydaskillz212(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
bankyblue:
......each of the ten count charge and the sentence to run concurrently

mikron rydaskillz212 stepaz

Na Wa o!! PlS use ur dictionary next time.

And when u read stuff always try to understand it first,

Each count iS 7yrs anD thE total is 10 count. But to run AT THE SAME TIME! And mind u, is even 3.5yrS because night and day is counted diff-ly in prisons.always ask what u don't know.

I am sorry to say this bro, but not only do you need a dictionary, you also need a new English teacher to help you comprehend what you read. Do endeavor to re-read the post and find someone to interpret it for you
Re: Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years by mikron(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
rydaskillz212:

I am sorry to say this bro, but not only do you need a dictionary, you also need a new English teacher to help you comprehend what you read. Do endeavor to re-read the post and find someone to interpret it for you
dont mind the dude, u can see i refuse to quote him back, the guy thinks he knows better than us. funny

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years by bankyblue(m): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2016
rydaskillz212:

I give up on you..just the way I gave up on PMB..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi’s Earliest Appointments Anger Muslim Youths / INEC Withdrew Largest Certificates Of Return From APC Candidates / Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.