Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) (26358 Views)

Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS / Thousands Of Vehicles Stuck In Traffic In China (Photos) / Lawyer & His Uber Driver Stuck In Lagos Flood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by Blackberrybabes: 5:50am On Oct 10, 2016
It was a sad tale over the weekend in Lagos around Ijora Costain axis of the city when a commercial bus had a fatal accident while on full speed. The driver was said to have lost control of the vehicle and made a head-on collision with a huge with a rigged pole by the side of the road. This caused so much damage to the front of the vehicle and not less than three people were injured in the accident.

The most affected of the injured was a young guy who sat beside the driver. He was so unfortunate he got stuck in the wreckage of the vehicle. It took a very long time to get him out after much effort by concerned road users. Emergency lines were called several times and the response was the number was not reachable.

He was eventually taken off the wreckage by a team of vehicle towers that were called to the scene of the accident. an ambulance arrived, but not until the victim had been rescued and in a very critical condition.

He was later taken away in the ambulance for further treatment.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/10/man-got-stuck-in-vehicle-after-fatal.html

Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by zarakay(f): 5:53am On Oct 10, 2016
lagos drivers and over speeding.
May God protect us all

2 Likes

Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 10, 2016
so sad,may God grant them quick recovery
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by youngest85(m): 6:05am On Oct 10, 2016
D guy bouncer sef
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by maryjan8(f): 6:05am On Oct 10, 2016
I pray for quick recovery
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by youngest85(m): 6:05am On Oct 10, 2016
D guy na bouncer sef
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by Blackberrybabes: 6:14am On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 10, 2016
zarakay:
lagos drivers and over speeding. May God protect us all
where are you in Lagos, let me come and say hi to you
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 6:20am On Oct 10, 2016
Reccession
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by zarakay(f): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2016
Oma307:

where are you in Lagos, let me come and say hi to you

smiley
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2016
this is what happens when u smoke sk & drink mokite before u hit the road

now he don hit a pole

& why the guy leave house wearing a boxer

2 Likes

Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by MadCow1: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2016
Why was he stuck?

Was there Magun in the Bus? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2016
D same way I get stuck in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by Starrylady(f): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2016
d emergency lines were reachable? na today una knw sey d nums na fake?
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by right0100: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2016
OP and all you could do was just to stand and snap sad
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by Starrylady(f): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2016
d emergency lines were reachable? na today una knw sey d nums na fake? I wish him quick recovery though
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by Yannny: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2016
Wish him quick recovery.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE EMERGENCY LINES IN NIGERIA - WHAT IS THE RELEVANCE OF EMERGENCY LINE THAT IS USELESS IN URGENT SITUATIONS?
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by diegwu01: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

It was a sad tale over the weekend in Lagos around Ijora Costain axis of the city when a commercial bus had a fatal accident while on full speed. The driver was said to have lost control of the vehicle and made a head-on collision with a huge with a rigged pole by the side of the road. This caused so much damage to the front of the vehicle and not less than three people were injured in the accident.
The most affected of the injured was a young guy who sat beside the driver. He was so unfortunate he got stuck in the wreckage of the vehicle. It took a very long time to get him out after much effort by concerned road users. Emergency lines were called several times and the response was the number was not reachable.
He was eventually taken off the wreckage by a team of vehicle towers that were called to the scene of the accident. an ambulance arrived, but not until the victim had been rescued and in a very critical condition.
He was later taken away in the ambulance for further treatment.
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/10/man-got-stuck-in-vehicle-after-fatal.html
how many died? why use the word fatal?

1 Like

Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by Olukokosir(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2016
Oga oo.. Dz one wey I dey c xmas lyk dz... If u no fit drive 80km/hr, kuku drop me ooo
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by thecultivateur(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2016
I thank God for his life o
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by benueguy(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2016
Only in Nigeria. Emergency line not reachable? Very useless country. I've given up hope on this country a long time ago

1 Like

Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by benueguy(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2016
MadCow1:
Why was he stuck?

Was there Magun in the Bus? undecided
Lol. Madcow

1 Like

Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by faruz: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2016
P
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by smoothlips(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2016
"Fatal" accident means everyone or at least one person died. Thank God no one died....pls next time don't add "Fatal" if there are no mortality
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by obinna58(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2016
RIP
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by sleeknick: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2016
mtcheeewwww......

Who wants to sell a phone. I have 15k to buy a gud fairly used fone
Contact me on: 08167650196 I'm in Lagos
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by yorex2011: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2016
in this same front page, People are boasting of maximum speed..
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by Sanuzi(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2016
heyah
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by Olaiya26: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2016
rawpadgin:
this is what happens when u smoke sk & drink mokite before u hit the road

now he don hit a pole

& why the guy leave house wearing a boxers

Hahahahahahahahaah.....this guy is a baddddddd child
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by krak101(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2016
Anybody noticed the guys composure while trying to free his leg That's how it should be. Stay calm and calculated in times of emergency... Weep all you like all after the situation is settled. Wishing him quick recovery
Re: Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) by oake(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2016
So, what happened to the driver? No other mention was made concerning his situation. I pray for quick recovery for the casualties.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Irish Independant - Africa Is Giving Nothing To Anyone -- Apart From Aids / Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.