Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,300 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here (2439 Views)

MEET The 3 Yrs Old Boy Who Weighs Over 70kg And Can’t Stop Eating![photos] / 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by MrLoverMAn(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2009
Coco29:

i think she just want to be friends u  know wat sweetie hola at me on yim

what is YIM LOL
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by Coco29(f): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2009
mr lover man

Y-yahoo
I-instant
M-messenger kiss
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by dani1luv: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2009
repete cheesy
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2009
Coco29:

ooooo don't do that come back
fly back in thread u seem nice smiley
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by Coco29(f): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2009
sexyLeamon:

fly back in thread u seem nice smiley

shhhhh my bark is worst than my bite honey grin
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by candylips(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2009
MrLoverMAn:

what is YIM LOL

retard  undecided

Coco29:

shhhhh my bark is worst than my bite honey grin

lol you can say that again
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2009
exactly. who da phuck are you ? and why did you come back ?
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by Coco29(f): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

exactly. who da phuck are you ? and why did you come back ?
YOU LOOKING FOR ATTENTION HUH well you do not want to phuck with me and this will be the only time i will acknowledge you angry angry their is always some king who has issues, trying to look cool instead they just turn out looking like a jack ass
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by Pataki: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2009
Coco29:

oooo snap well my cuzz is good, fellow is on facebook and about my boo shhhhhhhh, how have u been hon
I am cool babes. Just busy with life in general and the day-to-day tasks it entails. I know fellow is on facebook, I have seen that you guys are friends on facebook. Maybe with your come-back, he would also pop on the forum. grin Though it is getting boring everyday on the forum now. Why should I ''shhhhhhhhhhh'' about your boo? tongue
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by candylips(m): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2009
POSAKOSA1 u don carry come
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by dominique(f): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2009
coco29
yeah i remember you. . . you had a thing against naija men and a loff/hate relationship wiv seun mostly hatecheesy tongue
welcome back!!!!!
hope you'll continue your juornal
let tha drama continue cheesy cheesy
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2009
candylips:

POSAKOSA1 u don carry come

Omo how far ? grin you don see how koolchicco, dey yab u for one thread like that.
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by candylips(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2009
which thread be that
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2009
the Miss Hiv pageant.

how you dey ? I no dey see nobody for that After sex thread, e don tay.
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by Coco29(f): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2009
dominique:

coco29
yeah i remember you. . . you had a thing against naija men and a loff/hate relationship wiv seun mostly hatecheesy tongue
welcome back!!!!!
hope you'll continue your juornal
let tha drama continue cheesy cheesy

grl coco is all change am still open as hell but i am more mature more about love ya nah cheesy as for my Journal nahhh i do not need to do that any more i have finished my studies now. hola on yim

ehhh candi baby what happen to yr yim hon
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by candylips(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2009
Coco darling. my yim is blocked in the office. i can only log on when i get home. sad
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by Gabry(f): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2009
I didnt know Candylips was an old man ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by candylips(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2009
Gabry:

lol now you know cheesy
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by Coco29(f): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2009
Gabry:

hmmmmm (wispering) to candi wonder if she had a crush on you babe cheesy
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by candylips(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2009
whispers back. i think she does smiley
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by Gabry(f): 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2009
candylips:

lol now you know cheesy

So now I dey call u grandpa right? grin tongue

Coco29:

hmmmmm (wispering) to candi wonder if she had a crush on you babe cheesy

candylips:

whispers back. i think she does smiley

na waaa ooo. . . No be so. , shocked shocked shocked embarassedCoco, How I fit have ncrush on him when he know dey show me his picture which he promise years ago? sad
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by Coco29(f): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2009
see this now candi go quick to nappy snaps get pix ehh she is waiting
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by candylips(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2009
Coco if she sees my pic she will bite her tongue tongue
Re: Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here by Gabry(f): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2009
Me bite ma tongue or u pee in your pants? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' / Who Is Sexkillz? / 15 Things You Can Relate To If Born In The 80s Or 90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.