Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,751 members, 7,840,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign (9749 Views)

Kaduna APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On El-rufai / Breaking!!! Aisha Buhari Arrested In Washington (photos) / APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by APCHaram: 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
larabae13:
How can aisha pass a vote of no confidence? Is she in the legislature? undecided Is Buhari a prime minister? Cos itz prime ministers vote of confidence are given to. Itz impeachment that the legislature would do to remove him as president,still she doesn't have a say in the matter.

Apart from your illiterate rants, you sound bitter towards Aisha

This your pathological zombie love for Buhari no get serum

Aisha don tire nah you still dey carry buhari maga for head.

Zombiesm is worse than cancer, Aids and ebola combined.

In short zombiesm as portrayed by the Sai baba almajiris of both north and SW is worse than madness induced by syphilis.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by larabae13(f): 12:08am On Oct 22, 2016
APCHaram:

Apart from your illiterate rants, you sound bitter towards Aisha

This your pathological zombie love for Buhari no get serum

Aisha don tire nah you still dey carry buhari maga for head.

Zombiesm is worse than cancer, Aids and ebola combined.

In short zombiesm as portrayed by the Sai baba almajiris of both north and SW is worse than madness induced by syphilis.
umm....excuse me mr I see you're luking for who to banter words with buh sorry I don't do shii

What I'm trying to say is that is if you have an idea of the study of govt u'll knw dat a vote of no confidence can't be passed on a president,itz impeachment dat is for a president! And the spouse of the president can't determine if he shld be impeached or not!.

I don't do politics I try and steer away frm the craziness of it. I rarely post in politics section cos majority here are sharks. The only reason I posted on dis thread was because of the title of this thread I just couldn't ignore the inappopriate use of words.

And please mr, don't just insult people anyhow
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by APCHaram: 12:11am On Oct 22, 2016
larabae13:
[s]umm....excuse me mr I see you're luking for who to banter words with buh sorry I don't do shii

What I'm trying to say is that is if you have an idea of the study of govt u'll knw dat a vote of no confidence can't be passed on a president,itz impeachment dat is for a president! And the spouse of the president can't determine if he shld be impeached or not!.

I don't do politics I try and steer away frm the craziness of it. I rarely post in politics section cos majority here are sharks. The only reason I posted on dis thread was because of the title of this thread I just couldn't ignore the inappopriate use of words.

And please mr, don't just insult people[/s] anyhow

Typical case of chronic zombiesm
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by larabae13(f): 12:16am On Oct 22, 2016
APCHaram:

Typical case of chronic zombiesm
yea I see...pls do define ur "zombiesm" for me undecided
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by APCHaram: 12:23am On Oct 22, 2016
larabae13:
yea I see...pls do define ur "zombiesm" for me undecided
You must be mad already and living in a subconscious deflective state

You are the only ravenous zombie here.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by Freegift75: 12:27am On Oct 22, 2016
@larabae13:

Mr Man, your posts show that you are a typical ignorant. You seem to have problem with english language.

I advise you to check google to understand what it means for someone to pass vote of confidence on another.

Aisha's body language dictates that she doesn't believe in do or die politics. Presidency is not their birthright so if the system is getting too unbearable at the expense of their lives, it is a wise decision to resign.

The most closest person to Buhari is Aisha. She is neither blind nor deaf to the roaring of people as a result of the economic hardship. She just presented to the whole world that her Husband is overwhelmed with stronger forces and she doesn't repose confidence in his ability to make the change promised.

Aisha is more. Conscious of a good name rather than riches. She is an epitome of a virtues woman.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by larabae13(f): 12:36am On Oct 22, 2016
APCHaram:

You must be mad already and living in a subconscious deflective state

You are the only ravenous zombie here.

get a life mr! And stop dissing me I dnt av tym to be exchanging words with somebody dat is hell-bent in cyber bullying

Mi o raye oshi radarada *gudnight*
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by larabae13(f): 12:40am On Oct 22, 2016
Freegift75:
@larabae13:

Mr Man, your posts show that you are a typical ignorant. You seem to have problem with english language.

I advise you to check google to understand what it means for someone to pass vote of confidence on another.

Aisha's body language dictates that she doesn't believe in do or die politics. Presidency is not their birthright so if the system is getting too unbearable at the expense of their lives, it is a wise decision to resign.

The most closest person to Buhari is Aisha. She is neither blind nor deaf to the roaring of people as a result of the economic hardship. She just presented to the whole world that her Husband is overwhelmed with stronger forces and she doesn't repose confidence in his ability to make the change promised.

Aisha is more. Conscious of a good name rather than riches. She is an epitome of a virtues woman.
I didn't say otherwise that she isn't a gud woman, I respect and like her shez got back bone. All what I'm trying to say is the topic of the thread is not correlating to what the poster is saying *in ma own opinion* "vote of no confidence" shldnt be used, maybe another word but not dat word.

*modified*
*sighs* I fink u guyz dnt understand wah I mean...lemme take my leave frm dis section
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by Mathielankie: 12:41am On Oct 22, 2016
We are all going somewhere.... We are all working towards something, people to see, possibilities to pursue and moments big or small to live.. Say GOODBYE to hopping from one rackety bus with uncomfortable sits, no ac to another with conductors insults. Say HELLO to a safe, reliable and accessible cab/bus service fully air conditioned soft leather sits buses that takes you direct without stops along the way from ur door step to ur place of work / opportunities and back to ur doorstep after closing hours. WHATS YOUR DESTINATION?? ...REGISTER NOW!! /M2Dl9k

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by Mathielankie: 12:42am On Oct 22, 2016
/M2Dl9k
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by APCHaram: 12:44am On Oct 22, 2016
larabae13:
get a life mr! And stop dissing me I dnt av tym to be exchanging words with somebody dat is hell-bent in cyber bullying

Mi o raye oshi radarada *gudnight*

Go find some random other room and a stiff dik to sit on.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by larabae13(f): 12:47am On Oct 22, 2016
APCHaram:

Go find some random other room and a stiff dik to sit on.
you see ur life?! undecided anyways,u need to take a chill pill
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by chinjo(m): 5:04am On Oct 22, 2016
kolaish:
The wife of the president is an individual that is entitled to her own opinion. Her opinion(s) are however not backed by the constitution. There is nothing spectacular in the statement she made, if actually true. It is Nigerians that voted for Buhari and not her wife. Much ado about nothing.

Note: I am not an APC/PDP supporter.

But wait o. Are you saying Nigerians know Buhari more than his own wife for 27 years? Haba bros
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by panafrican(m): 5:47am On Oct 22, 2016
' The enemy within ' could be the title of the real world movie we are now watching in Nigeria where The international mafia and its stepping stones are preparing people's minds on purpose to justify the dirty job there are engineering against a great African patriot whose only dream (a crime to some) is to save Nigeria from drowning.

They did the same thing in Burkina Faso where they hired the now disgraced former Strong Man
Blasie Compaore to assassinate president Sankara on October 15 , 1987.
You all will fail in Nigeria against General Buhari.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by laribari(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2016
kolaish:
My good brother, all these our politicians are not worth dying for. Their interest is their pockets. both APC or PDP, they are the same set of people. APC sees PDP as corrupt and see their members as saints. Yes, PDP is corrupt, but is APC themselves sincere? I will reserve my comment for now until God pushes a sincere and God fearing person to come and bail Nigeria out of its predicament.

Hummm!!!
Honestly you are right and it is so sad. Personally I thought this government would be beta with what fashola did in Lagos, being that he is in this government but obviously some powers do not want Nigeria librated.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
soulhighman:
Source please?
Bro I sent you a mail. Please reply me.
It is about CSC scholarship.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
Carlmax:
Mods take this thread down immediately... Misleading.
supposing it was GEJ they wouldn't close this thread right

(1) (2) (Reply)

44 Illegal Miners Arrested In Plateau And FG Bans Mineral Exploration / PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again / DSS To Arrest 8 More Judges, 7 Still In Custody-daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.