Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,233 members, 7,839,226 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Church School Should Be Free!! By OPM Free School - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church School Should Be Free!! By OPM Free School (1700 Views)

OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State / OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church School Should Be Free!! By OPM Free School by Wantedmiller: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
I saw this bill board this night and i decided to share it with my fellow nairaland. indeed church school should be free because churches started all this with peoples offering.

1 Like

Re: Church School Should Be Free!! By OPM Free School by Wantedmiller: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
am not a member of the church before you quote me
Re: Church School Should Be Free!! By OPM Free School by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
Wantedmiller:
I saw this bill board this night and i decided to share it with my fellow nairaland. indeed church school should be free because churches started all this with peoples offering.

So who pay the teachers and for the administrative cost?
Re: Church School Should Be Free!! By OPM Free School by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Even if it's not made totally free, at least it should be made affordable to the members who has been paying tithes and offerings.

Redeemer, convenant university and the likes should emulate from Opm.

2 Likes

Re: Church School Should Be Free!! By OPM Free School by Wantedmiller: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

how did you get the money to build the school?

1 Like

Re: Church School Should Be Free!! By OPM Free School by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wantedmiller:

how did you get the money to build the school?

Is building the same as maintaining? How many schools has Muslim built or is anyone stopping them? How many schools has native doctors built or do they also not make money?

OK

Go open church and teach churches how to build and run school for free?
Re: Church School Should Be Free!! By OPM Free School by Wantedmiller: 7:56am On Nov 05, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Is building the same as maintaining? How many schools has Muslim built or is anyone stopping them? How many schools has native doctors built or do they also not make money?

OK

there you talk abt maintaining, are u saying church donation/ offering and the rest seize to flow immediately after building the school? My dear dont even go talking abt native doctor or muslim, my case here is how heavily they collect for school fees and some other thing. even the poor who contributed in buildin the school can not even afford to pay for sch fees.

1 Like

Re: Church School Should Be Free!! By OPM Free School by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2016
Wantedmiller:

there you talk abt maintaining, are u saying church donation/ offering and the rest seize to flow immediately after building the school? My dear dont even go talking abt native doctor or muslim, my case here is how heavily they collect for school fees and some other thing. even the poor who contributed in buildin the school can not even afford to pay for sch fees.

How much do your poor contribute?

People like you have never run anyrhing in your life. Try to run a small business and see why many business close up. Non steady income cannot run anything my friend. With is with steady income that you draw a budget.

So what stop native doctors or muslims from building schools? Let them build the schools first before we talk of making it free. Are their members poorer than Christian Church members?

Do you know why every institution have a maximum of student they can admit?
Re: Church School Should Be Free!! By OPM Free School by Wantedmiller: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

How much do your poor contribute?

People like you have never run anyrhing in your life. Try to run a small business and see why many business close up. Non steady income cannot run anything my friend. With is with steady income that you draw a budget.

So what stop native doctors or muslims from building schools? Let them build the schools first before we talk of making it free. Are their members poorer than Christian Church members?

Do you know why every institution have a maximum of student they can admit?

then is OPM performing magic?
Re: Church School Should Be Free!! By OPM Free School by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
mynd44 oam4j seun take this to religion...

To me opm is fake. Amaechi challenged him last year or so. when he cursed Amaechi. Amaechi said if he's from God let the curses work. OPM claimed he prayed for Amaechi to win. Amaechi also said why haven't he cemented his church. Do we think he doesn't have money. Its for something satanic. Forever and ever fake OPM will never cement that church.
Any day opm curses work on Amaechi or anyday he cement his satanic church then you know he's real...
Re: Church School Should Be Free!! By OPM Free School by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Wantedmiller:

then is OPM performing magic?

How many students are studying free in the school and what is the standard?
Re: Church School Should Be Free!! By OPM Free School by CecyAdrian(f): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

OK

Just keep quiet!!
Re: Church School Should Be Free!! By OPM Free School by dasilver20(f): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
mynd44 oam4j seun take this to religion...

To me opm is fake. Amaechi challenged him last year or so. when he cursed Amaechi. Amaechi said if he's from God let the curses work. OPM claimed he prayed for Amaechi to win. Amaechi also said why haven't he cemented his church. Do we think he doesn't have money. Its for something satanic. Forever and ever fake OPM will never cement that church.
Any day opm curses work on Amaechi or anyday he cement his satanic church then you know he's real...

ITS better not to say what u dont know ,as a member of opm i am proud to say opm funds the free school from the tithes nd offerings so dnt link a politician's words with the church.God bless christiandom
Re: Church School Should Be Free!! By OPM Free School by lastempero: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

Freely you receive and freely you should as well give out.

(1) (Reply)

Anti-theism A New Form Of Atheism / Pst Paul Enenche - I Want To Live Where You Are [video + Lyrics] / The Most Expensive Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.