Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,104 members, 7,838,796 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) (80649 Views)

Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Do You have any Regrets Studying Engineering? / Somadina Nwabuwa Gets Yam Tuber, Live Chicken As COOU Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by broseme: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
This is believed to be a Nigerian market but the location is still unknown. The lil boy is captured while he was engrossed in his books while he was out in the dark selling yam for his parents. A facebook user just revealed that someone has offered to send the boy to the university up to PHD. Oyinemi Nicholas Endeley shared the pic on his page and wrote;

“ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone saw this post and this picture and asked if I know the young boy. He is ready to take care of the boy up till PHD level and beyond.

Please please please; can we get the location of this boy? Thanks all and God bless you all.

#Still on Jesus is Lord.”

"OPPORTUNITIES and SUCCESS follow STRUGGLE. They follow EFFORT. They follow HARD WORK and RESILIENCE. They DON'T come before.

Therefore WORK HARD in silence, let your success make the NOISE.

- God BLESS this boy and give him HOPE in this situation that looks almost HOPELESS. AMEN

"GOD IS STILL WITH THE FALLING MAN"- Rev Ugochukwu Unachukwu

HAPPY NEW WEEK

#Still on Jesus is Lord"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/who-knows-this-boy-pictured-studying.html

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin

God will help you boy in Jesus name. You will grow and exceed and excel beyond imagination in all ramifications.

Lalasticlala.

277 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Tolexander: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
ok

May God help the boy!

Some children have the opportunity to study at their comfort and luxury, yet they won't read/study.

This is the kind of person with motivating story of "grass to grace" experience to share when after becoming successful!

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by rheether(f): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nigerians and their empty promises.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Collenshy2020(m): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
There so many kids dying of hunger around, who have the zeal to be educated buh aren't opportuned to accomplish it.
All this Noise of offering to sponsor him to Phd level nah wash.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Collenshy2020(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
There are so many kids dying of hunger around, who have the zeal to be educated buh aren't opportuned to accomplish it.

8 Likes

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by HIScraziness(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
I've never seen this before!! embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
May God be with him

5 Likes

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by BEENUEL(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
[size=15pt]FUTURE..ORTEGA/BILL/OBAMA/MESSI. Pray he is found.[/size]

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
He's definitely gonna be a great man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmmmm undecided
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Collenshy2020:
There so many kids dying of hunger around, who have the zeal to be educated buh aren't opportuned to accomplish it.

My bro, look beyond the surface. A wise man -- I believe it was Einstein -- once said: "A mind stretched once can never return to it's original size" Even if it's secondary school that the support which the kind hearted individual who offered to help can see him through, it would catalyze a hunger for education in the child, make him believe more in his self, and give him focus to strive harder! All in all, whether it's wash or true, the gesture is highly motivating!

71 Likes

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by 1zynnvn(m): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
this one must make am to the promise land, the post I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by sucreblazing(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
insha allah the boy shall be located

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by lepasharon(f): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
You Africans fools keep having kids you cant properly look after

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Jacko1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Looks like orile market to me

And whats the catch philantropist

Lets follow d matter up.... Make afonja no use him head do juju

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by JerryLegend(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wow...I'm moved
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by ojo4life(m): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
NicÉ
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by ameezy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by updatemachine: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
nice

17 Likes

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by ibroh22(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by uairaland: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
In FELA's voice
SUFFER DEY AFRICA KPAKPARAKPA

1 Like

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by koolcat: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
eeeh.! the person that took the shot should provide the location info nah

5 Likes

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Davijunson: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wow.. Good...
I used to do this when I was young ooo.. but there was no technology and Internet then...
Chai... Technology has definitely been helpful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by uairaland: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin

God will help you boy in Jesus name. You will grow and exceed and excel beyond imagination in all ramifications.

Lalasticlala.

there are thousands like this scattered all over Nigeria.

till this very day we can still find children trekking over kilometres to get to school in Nigeria.

some sit on the floor, under trees every day. just to learn.

education for all by the year 2000. we are 2 months away from 2017.

abeg. how many will you pray for?

7 Likes

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
It was even in the night

N.b. Do what you love and u woudnt have to work a single day in ur life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by jaymejate: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
[size=13pt]I de here o abeg[/size]
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Who snap the pix na? Make e come talk where e snap am...

3 Likes

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by makabulchi(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Omo na ATM(SkyeBank)light boiz dey use study for OAU....B we no c talk more scholarship.Nice 1 btw

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Phi001(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
I booked space now I have nothing to type...

Oya, May God bless that person IF he/she sponsors the kid.
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by recievesense: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Waec Nov/dec Exam Online Registration [get Some Update Here] / See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.