Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,529 members, 7,840,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

See What Bleaching Has Done To Bobrisky's Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Bleaching Has Done To Bobrisky's Face (3171 Views)

Are You A Bi-sexual Or Homosexual? - Dele Momodu To Bobrisky (Video) / Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Bleaching Has Done To Bobrisky's Face by Swaginton(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bleaching expert and Nigeria's male Barbie bobrisky was spotted two weeks ago at a conference in Abuja..and believe me, his face was nothing to write home about! Pimples and dark patches have ruined his face to the extent that the heavy foundation he applied could not hide the disaster!

Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Bobrisky's Face by dopedealer(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
And he is still trying to pose.. ..renovated murfucker
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Bobrisky's Face by luckygirl02(f): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Bobrisky's Face by martyns303(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
I have the video from which this pics was cropped, I think its an old pics because the guy is so light skinned now.
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Bobrisky's Face by thesicilian: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Bobrisky's Face by MVLOX(m): 1:04am On Nov 08, 2016
Dat is not his real face oooo
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Bobrisky's Face by atilla(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
This guy is known for all the wrong reasons. Just read another thread someone is saying he has his.

D guy needs to calm down and lay low for a bit before he becomes the first arrested gay lawbreaker in naija.
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Bobrisky's Face by Favourkings: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bobrisky Cream Works Like Crazy, Trust Me

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Cute Photo In School Uniform / 5 Nigerian Billionaires That Got Married To Girls Young To Be Their Daughters / Can Someone Explan Why Davido's Cars Plate Number Carry Police Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.