Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter (2346 Views)

Samuel Eto’o Shares Photo With Wife / Nigerian Nightmare Is Now A Nightmare / Drop A Prayer Line For Sammy "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by bluenubian(f): 4:13am On Jan 07, 2007
Dont really know much about this guy embarassed, samuel peter, apparently he is Nigerian and a champion boxer, NIce!!! jus scrolling through the channels, and found out that there is a fight tonight - samuel peter Vs James Toney. so its game time !

Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by ZuluNation(m): 4:15am On Jan 07, 2007
He is one ugly brother, he must be awusa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*zulu runs away*
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by bluenubian(f): 4:18am On Jan 07, 2007
*chases zulu with broomstick*, who ask u, abi u wan marry the guy, na beauty pagaent?, no be fight the man dey fight?
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by ZuluNation(m): 4:22am On Jan 07, 2007
Btw is he fighting on HBO?
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by bluenubian(f): 4:28am On Jan 07, 2007
showtime
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by ZuluNation(m): 4:30am On Jan 07, 2007
Shiit I don't have showtime, oh well that's ok. Come oh!! blue e get as the man just resemble you.
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by bluenubian(f): 4:32am On Jan 07, 2007
i hate u angry
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by ZuluNation(m): 4:33am On Jan 07, 2007
I'm just kidding dear don't get all mad at me cry
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by bluenubian(f): 4:36am On Jan 07, 2007
we good, u kno how we do tongue
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by ZuluNation(m): 4:38am On Jan 07, 2007
I know how we roll blue tongue tongue Come sef what are you doing in front of a freaking computer on a Sat night
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by bluenubian(f): 4:40am On Jan 07, 2007
my girlfriend has been calling me to go out, but am not in the mood, heck last week i wanted to go out but that Biitch said she was tired, come to find out she had her man with her the whole nite, well i got ma man tonite grin
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by ZuluNation(m): 4:43am On Jan 07, 2007
What man do you have over? girl am calling your folks angry
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by bluenubian(f): 4:44am On Jan 07, 2007
the same man, i have over evry nite tongue
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by ZuluNation(m): 4:46am On Jan 07, 2007
Girl you better be kidding, angry
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by ZuluNation(m): 4:54am On Jan 07, 2007
Blue I need to get stepping now dear, I'll talk to you later. You have a wonderful weekend and don't party too much.
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by bluenubian(f): 5:12am On Jan 07, 2007
aight boookie boo, adieu, i ll tell u who wins, i wont watch the fight tho, i ll jus watch the end, all that blood and sweat, too gruesome for me
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by bluenubian(f): 6:26am On Jan 07, 2007
well for all who cares, samuel the nigerian nightmare won the title! grin grin grin grin
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by kitaun(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2007
Yeah, he should have landed the guy 1st time in the 2nd round, he has to be the best heavyweight around @ d moment!
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by Eurphoria(f): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2007
hey Blue

yeah heard of him, cos i like boxing myself. Anyway great he won.
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by BlackMamba(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2007
With the mediocrity in heavyweight boxing, he is decent enough and has a shot at the world champion.
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by vichel(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2007
yeah i saw the fight with toney he was realy good and he dominated, i think if he keeps this up, the world heavywight belt wud be comming to Nigeria. Am so happy that we've got a real prospect
Re: Samuel "the Nigerian Nightmare" Peter by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2007
Boxing. . .This is a sport I should consider! grin

Hopefully he can beat that Russian Oleg Maskaev. Calabar man vs. Russian, I say Calabar man wins. cool

He beat Toney back in September but they found a reason to order for a rematch, Peter beat him again so it's clear who the better fighter is. On to Maskaev, does anyone know when?

I should print some Samuel Peter T-shirts, is anyone going to buy?

(1) (Reply)

ESPNFC: Keshi Among The World Most Influential In 2013 ..... Vote Keshi / I Think Usain Bolt Faked His Injury In The 4 X100m Final! / David Beckham Gifts Son Brooklyn A $500,000 Jaguar XK140 On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.