Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,864 members, 7,828,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Will A Sinner's Tithe Become Acceptable Before God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will A Sinner's Tithe Become Acceptable Before God (790 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Prayers For Others Are More Powerful And Acceptable Before God Almighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will A Sinner's Tithe Become Acceptable Before God by systematica(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello everyone, this thought came to me this morning and I cared to ask. I need honest contributions please. See my thought questions: Tithe is a instruction from God and also a conveant in other for us to continue to enjoy His blessings upon our lives. Mal. 3:7-10. The last time I checked, God has no business with a sinner. Psalm 7:11-13. Now should a sinner who has not repented though having a legitimate job or doing a[b][/b] legitimate business pay tithe? Will it be acceptable before God? Will God play his own part of the covenant with such a sinner. Explain with biblical reference if you think it's acceptable else if its not, why don't pastors or ministers of God ask only born again Christians to pay tithe and sinners should keep theirs.

(1) (Reply)

Should Christians Go On A Pilgrimage To Jerusalem? / Reaction To My Pointing Out The Murderous Nature Of American Christian Soldiers. / Have You Ever Witnessed A Miracle First Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.