Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities (5295 Views)

Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) / WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT / Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by sharbby(m): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Which university has the cheapest girls in Nigeria, for me it is unilag... what about you?

1 Like

Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by Tocheagle(m): 12:26am On Dec 08, 2016
lasu

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by LecciGucci: 12:44am On Dec 08, 2016
All those lasu and unilag gals sef.
If u no hold urself u can bleep to death

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by Nutase: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2016
angry
Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by Yemike(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2016
***rush in to see a list of the so called universities with cheap girls*****
OP you should have make the topic look like a question. Anyways, i think every universities have cheap girls and those with class.
FUOYE is a new school but it should be first on the list.
The way the so called indigene they bang students no be small they are just too cheap.

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by apholaby007(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2016
Yemike:
OP you should have make the topic look like a question. Anyways, i think every universities have cheap girls and those with class.
The way the so called indigene they bang students no be small they are just too cheap.
am coming to pay a visit
Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2016
Yemike:
geme dhr numbers
Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2016
sharbby:
Which university has the cheapest girls in Nigeria, for me it is unilag... what about you?

I don't think u can stand before a unilag babe. U self go first look face.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by finito88(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
#Team uniben
those girls can bleep for africa
Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
joblessness at its core...

3 Likes

Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by dingbang(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Your sisters are in these schools sha...
Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by yarimo(m): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
The university with cheapest girls is, Federal university of technology SAMBISA FOREST grin
Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by fratermathy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
And what will you do with the data? Go to the university and sleep with all the cheap girls? undecided
Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by sharbby(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nutase:
angry
are u a unilag or lasu girl?? lol
Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by sharbby(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
LARRYDKING:

I don't think u can stand before a unilag babe. U self go first look face.

i am a unilag student 200lvl... you just have to buy suya or chicken and chips for them to give you a night job
Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by sharbby(m): 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
fratermathy:
And what will you do with the data? Go to the university and sleep with all the cheap girls? undecided

are you lacking common sense of humor or is rhe recession that is causing it
Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by mayordadon(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2016
Yemike:

lol are u a fuoye student?
Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by Nutase: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
sharbby:

are u a unilag or lasu girl?? lol
Unipetrol
Re: The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities by sharbby(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nutase:
Unipetrol
all this niger delta babes sha...loll sha no bomb our network lol

(1) (Reply)

WAEC GCE Timetable 2020/2021- Check Updated Timetable / Any Alternatives To Nairaland / Nigeria Current Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.