Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,068 members, 7,842,030 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Bestlily: A Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bestlily: A Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday (621 Views)

Tissy Nnachi Engages Nwafili, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday / The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) / Jackie Appiah Celebrate Her 34th Birthday Today With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bestlily: A Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday by Osmondinho(m): 6:24am On Dec 13, 2016
A beautiful Nairalander is celebrating her birthday today
Happy Birthday to you Bestlily....
let's celebrate our own

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 over to you guys. I trust una good judgment
Re: Bestlily: A Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday by nikkypearl(f): 6:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: Bestlily: A Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday by izzou(m): 6:30am On Dec 13, 2016
cool

I never believed in love at first sight until I saw this picture

Bestlily, Happy Birthday to you

Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee, pm me

Just wanna be friends. That's all
Re: Bestlily: A Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 13, 2016
grin

Oga, is she ur gf? wink

Anyway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UR BEAUTIFUL GIRL grin cheesy grin

From the PLURIMI family, we wish her good health , more blessings and long life...

kiss

1 Like

Re: Bestlily: A Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday by ShayGirl(f): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2016
Happy birthday dear..may u never fall victim of evil
Re: Bestlily: A Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday by kodded(m): 6:32am On Dec 13, 2016
angry angry angry

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bestlily: A Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday by pyyxxaro: 6:38am On Dec 13, 2016
HBD to this Nairaland Canary tongue

What's wrong with ur neck naaa,

oya come and take money to buy aboniki balm, I don't want that neck to break embarassed
Re: Bestlily: A Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday by Osmondinho(m): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2016
Bestlily

suitors don sure

Nairaland and PM

Re: Bestlily: A Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday by Osmondinho(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Oga, is she ur gf? wink

Anyway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UR BEAUTIFUL GIRL grin cheesy grin

From the PLURIMI family, we wish her good health , more blessings and long life...

kiss

Yes.... she is my wicked girlfriend
Re: Bestlily: A Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday by Ghost21(m): 7:00am On Dec 13, 2016
HBD
Re: Bestlily: A Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday by nuelzy: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2016
not attractive to mua tho....

HBD sha
Re: Bestlily: A Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday by kollintin(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
buh d girl fine sha.buh no be fine we won chop.happy birthday though.buh y is it day when ladies wanna snap a pic they must bend their leg na wa

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Photos Of Olamide Taken By TY Bello / Skales Goes Half Naked At An Event In Kaduna / Timi Dakolo And Family Lovely In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.