Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

9 Types Of Sex Every Nigerian Guy Should Totally Have !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Types Of Sex Every Nigerian Guy Should Totally Have !!! (4491 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Types Of Sex Every Nigerian Guy Should Totally Have !!! by saphhire: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
It’s last month of the year – make it hot! Go on a vacation, book a fancy hotel and get dirty with your girl. You two would be on your own with nobody around – do it wherever you want, however you want to.

If it’s a famous place – even better! You’re going to remember it all your life.

Make-Up Sex
You’ve heard it before but have you ever really tried it? Arguments are said to get your adrenaline pumping. Let the sexual tension take over while arguing and take the matters between the sheets. Not only will the sex feel much more passionate than usual, it will also help you get over the disagreement.

Rough Sex
It’s your wildest fantasy, we know. It’s time to make it happen in real. A little aggression in bed will heat things up between you and your partner. Re-define passion with a hot session of raunchy, wild sex. Bring out all your animal instincts. Do the unexpected and do it well.

Lazy Sex
If wild is your style, you must try having lazy sex every once in a while. Intimacy shouldn’t always feel like wrestling. Snuggle up to your girl when she’s asleep and take it slow, very slow.

Quickie
Sexual urges arrive at the most inconvenient of situations. Quickie is the best option in such a case. If you have guests in the drawing room, get in the bathroom for a quick hush-hush session. It’s crazy fun and amazingly satisfying.

Marathon Sex
Take a day off and spend whole of it in bed with your girl. Break all previous records of the number of times you’ve had sex in a single day. Do it till you are completely spent.

COMPLETE POST: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/single-post/2016/12/15/9-Types-of-Sex-Every-Nigerian-Guy-Should-Totally-Have-

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Sex Every Nigerian Guy Should Totally Have !!! by decatalyst(m): 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
Oluwa oooo!

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Sex Every Nigerian Guy Should Totally Have !!! by NevetsIbot(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Me... Have sex for a whole day? What am I doing? Am I mad?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Sex Every Nigerian Guy Should Totally Have !!! by ruggedadventure(m): 12:44am On Dec 16, 2016
Some people just talk about s*x like it's food undecided undecided undecided
Re: 9 Types Of Sex Every Nigerian Guy Should Totally Have !!! by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 16, 2016
ruggedadventure:
Some people just talk about s*x like it's food undecided undecided undecided
wetin e come be? Poison?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Sex Every Nigerian Guy Should Totally Have !!! by ruggedadventure(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2016
mrdashing10:
wetin e come be? Poison?
Oya, no chop nah..... jst keep avin s*x three times daily, substitute it for ur food....
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 9 Types Of Sex Every Nigerian Guy Should Totally Have !!! by wordbank(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Na pipu wey dey sex starved dey crave for sex on d regular
Re: 9 Types Of Sex Every Nigerian Guy Should Totally Have !!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2016
ruggedadventure:

Oya, no chop nah..... jst keep avin s*x three times daily, substitute it for ur food....
undecided undecided undecided
i can do it a whole day if i want.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Sex Every Nigerian Guy Should Totally Have !!! by ruggedadventure(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2016
mrdashing10:
i can do it a whole day if i want.
A whole day for how many days?
Re: 9 Types Of Sex Every Nigerian Guy Should Totally Have !!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2016
ruggedadventure:
A whole day for how many days?
lol, just negodi ajuju

(1) (Reply)

Why Wpuld She Change Dress In Front Of Me. / She Desperately Got Pregnant / 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.