Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,731 members, 7,847,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

5 Things You Should Know Before You Graduate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Things You Should Know Before You Graduate (22310 Views)

Prof B. L. Adeleke(08071878926): Meet the Prof that Won't let you Graduate / 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before You Graduate by kmaxx(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
An undergraduate should know how to express his/her thought in correct sentence(s)

Not the ajekpako forming posch...
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before You Graduate by AliHandsome(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
YhungPablo:
Nice Write up.. I only read the bold part tho.

lmao. my kind of guy tho
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before You Graduate by KunkeAkinola(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
Tamakay:
Lovely piece. If not for the fact that somebody would tag me 'Mr Sabi', I would've said i am a don. OP made me to feel I went to school.

'Mr. Sabi'
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before You Graduate by Tamakay(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
KunkeAkinola:

'Mr. Sabi'

U still dey quote me?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before You Graduate by Gerrard59(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
Quite an OK article.

That number 6 is my Achilles heel. Wonder how I'll cope. Just too bad for me. cry cry
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before You Graduate by Bensmart04(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2016
BlueRayDick:
cook bawo? I remember one of my corper neighbour during NYSC, the guy would boil beans for 20mins add rice, palm oil, pepper,salt and seasoning.....And jollof rice is ready grin grin grin I will just look at him and shake my head. Once in a while I cook and give him little out of it, Gaskiya He sees me like a god. He keeps professing me as the best thing that ever happened to him during service. But guess what, I never thought him how to cook cos am not his mother. grin grin grin

Lol Funny you. You must not be his mother to teach him how to cook na

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? / Enugu's Chioma Ebue Wins Second Best Teacher For JSS In Nigeria / Why Do Nigerian Higher Intitution Students Speak Pidgin Instead Of English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.