Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

How Can One Send Money To The US Legally?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Send Money To The US Legally?? (1018 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Please, How Can One Send Money Into A Foreign Account From Nigeria? / Ajibola Ifeoluwa Is Scam Dont Send Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Send Money To The US Legally?? by yorubaamerican(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hello... how does one send money to the US from Nigeria these days? I see that the authorities have made it pretty difficult!
Re: How Can One Send Money To The US Legally?? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Through money washing machine popularity know as money laundry.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Send Money To The US Legally?? by mymadam(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Via PayPal.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Send Money To The US Legally?? by kydreams(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
yorubaamerican:
Hello... how does one send money to the US from Nigeria these days? I see that the authorities have made it pretty difficult!
.you can send via Skrill..contacted me for that 09051383734

1 Like

Re: How Can One Send Money To The US Legally?? by Umartins22: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
if you have account with GTbank it's cool. You can send money to US with a charge rate of 320 or more... . depending. But you have a limitation of $100 per month. So you want more than that? Gather people and use their accounts for it.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Send Money To The US Legally?? by onatisi(m): 12:58am On Dec 31, 2016
yorubaamerican:
How much do u want to send ? We can deposit directly into any bank account in usa. Contact is in my signature

1 Like

Re: How Can One Send Money To The US Legally?? by simplejayy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
contact mesh. check my signature
Re: How Can One Send Money To The US Legally?? by Felixprosper: 7:50am On Jan 01, 2017
You can transfer the money through Western union Money gram Ria money transfer Transfer wise World first

(1) (Reply)

Agip Oil Big Boy Honoured At South South Progress Award (photos) / Make Money With As Low As 1000naira Within 24hrs / Your Business Needs A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.