Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More (9741 Views)

‘Very Soon Atiku Will Land In Aso Rock And Change The Change’ – Ben Murray-bruce / Bala Baiko Dumps APC For PDP, Claims Atiku Will Soon Do Same / APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by Kemperor: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
- Prophet Olagunju, who accurately predicted President Muhammadu Buhari victory in the 2015 election, has said the president will be dethroned in 2019 election by former vice president Atiku Abubakar- He says that Igbo’s desire for Biafra nation has received divine approval- The prophet says no amount of peace talk can prevent Nigeria’sdisintegrationProphet Wale Olagunju, the presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries in Ibadan, Oyo state, has released his prophecies for 2017.Prophet Olagunju, who accurately predicted President Muhammadu Buhari victory in the 2015 election, has revealed that the Nigerian president will be dethroned in 2019 election by former vice president Atiku Abubakar, The Sun reports.

The man of God, in a 52-point prophecy for the Year 2017 also foretold the possibility of the country splitting into five as he claimed to have foreseen,“the map of Nigeria torn into five,”saying,“no amount of peace talk can prevent Nigeria’s disintegration. It is a matter of time.”He predicted that the Igbo’s desire for Biafra nation has received divine approval.Below are his prophecies for Nigeria in the year:

1. As revealed by the Almighty God who will never share his glory with mortal man, the present generation of Nigerian leaders in thelikes of Obasanjo, Babangida, Gowon, Danjuma, Abdusallam and Buhari will pass away before the emergence of the Messiah that will lead Nigeria to the promise land. The problem in our Nation will be so much that what we are witnessing now will be a child play to what we will see and hear and there will be chaos and distrust all over the nation as a result of which the messiah will emerge.This messiah, an unknown person, will proffer solutions (to the problems); conduct referendum and will break Nigeria peacefully. As revealed to me further by the creator of the universe, the reign of this messiah will be brief. God of Abraham has concluded in heaven to raise for Himself the young man who will give divine solution and execute God’s programme for Nigeria.

2. There is going to be serious fight between Obasanjo and Buharias revealed by God Almighty.

3. Notable chieftains of the APC and the PDP who are talking of 2019 without due reference to God will not live to witness that year.

4. There is going to be rowdy session in the National Assembly in the coming year.

5. The present war against Bola Tinubu will continue but many of those fighting him will come back to eat their words.

6. God again revealed to me that Nigeria is seriously sick and thatthe only drug that can cure her is National Repentance Prayer. Failure to do this, God says Nigeria will continue to wallow in problems. God warned Nigerians not to look up to their leaders forsolutions but to God Almighty as they have none to their problems.

7. God of heaven says He is angry with President Buhari because of his failure to alleviate the sufferings of Nigerians but instead adding to it. God says Buhari’s government is like a weed on the surface of the Atlantic Ocean.

8. God says those who think the PDP is dead are making a mistake as He [God] does not work in the counsel of men but in the reasoning of His words. God says the party will bounce back and its members in the APC will return to their original house.

9. The present rumpus in the APC will continue.

10. The Nigerian nation will continue to experience hardship unless serious steps are taken to seek the face of God.

11. Nigerians should pray for Buhari against high blood pressure, liver and kidney problem as the President is sick.

12. God says that He deliberately raised Donald Trump of America to execute His judgment on America for their sin of homosexuality being propagated by Obama/Hillary Clinton. God says Trump will at a stage behave like an anti-Christ.

13. God says the Yoruba nation will unite and rise again.

14. There is going to be sharp misunderstanding between Buhari and Osinbajo as a result of political differences.

15. God says any party that fields Buhari for the 2019 presidentialelection will be fielding liability as his candidacy will make the party lose the election. God says this will be so because Buhari has disappointed God by his failure to carry out His instruction aspublished in my 2016 predictions by national dailies to “wage waragainst corruption, execute God’s fierce judgment on those who sinned against God by looting as well as for his failure to demonstrate love to the poor by alleviating their suffering. God says for these reasons, He has torn his government and given it to another man after His heart to rule Nigeria. God says Buhari will continue to have problem till his last day in Aso Rock and people will continue to hate him because of his failure to rule withthe fear of God.

16. To show the extent to which Buhari’s disappointment is grieving God, God says he has rejected Buhari just like He did to Jonathan and even his people the Hausas will reject him come 2019. In the presence of Almighty God as revealed to me, Buhari have become a complete disappointing king/failure just like king Saul in the bible.

17. God says the name Atiku Abubakar will continue to ring like a bell. He will be so popular among Nigerian politicians to the extent that many will root for him.

18. God says should Atiku Abubakar contest the 2019 election, hewill defeat Buhari hands down.

19. The 2018 Governorship election in Ekiti state will cause a sharp division in the APC camp because of the inordinate ambition of some of their self-centred leaders. The party in the state will break into three factions as revealed to me by God.

20. God says the APC is being faced by three major problems of backbiting, unnecessary petition against former leaders and total hijack of the party structure from pioneer members.

21. Tambuwal and David Mark will be drafted to contest the 2019 Presidential election but God says the cabal of our nation will prefer Governor Tambuwal of Sokoto state.

22. Nigerians should pray against fire accident in the coming year.

23. God says that except that the Nigeria nation repent of the sin of its leaders who killed innocent souls, sin of FESTAC ’77 and sinof corruption which placed the country under the curse of the Almighty, the country’s problem will continue.

24. Prophet T. B. Joshua should pray seriously to avert sickness.25. General T. Y. Danjuma should also pray against sickness.

26. God says I. B. B. will continue to remain in sickness.

27. God says for Buhari to have taken the problem of Nigeria to Kaaba in Mecca as if there is no God in Nigeria and rather than motivate the entire nation to fast and seek the face of God, He [God] will continue to raise adversaries against his government and Nigerians will continue to hate him.

28. God again warned that should the APC field Buhari in 2019, the broom will be broken and thrown into fire just like I predicted to PDP in 2014.

29. God Almighty says President Buhari is too rigid and stubborn.God says the President has set aside His mandate for him to cleanse the nation of corruption. God says He is only giving the President the grace to motivate Nigerians for special repentance prayer.

30. Serving ministers in Buhari’s government should watch their steps as the President is set to drop some of them and reshuffle his government.

31. God says Governor Aregbesola of Osun state will continue to swim in problems until he gets out of office as a result of the recognition he gave to the Osun Osogbo idol.

32. God says he will inflict those who loot Nigeria treasury with sickness. They will henceforth be inflicted with dreaded sicknesses that will lead to untimely death unless they repent.

33. God says Goodluck Jonathan will never win any election again in Nigeria as a result of his sin against the Almighty.

34. God says 2019 election will be tougher than the 2015.

35. The executive and the National Assembly will go on a serious collision course in the coming year. Buhari should be careful lest he is accused of non-implementation of budget.

36. Nigerians should pray for Awujale of Ijebu land.

37. Those who say the Biafra nation will not materialise are dreaming for the Igbos have taken their case to the creator of the universe and He has granted their heart desire.

38. PDP will bounce back to become a formidable party in Oyo state again.

39. Buhari should watch his steps to avoid impeachment.

40. As revealed by God, should Buhari fail to take it easy with the people of the South-South and South-East and go ahead to use military power, Nigeria may go to civil war.

41. As revealed by God, a new generation of military officers will in future overthrow the government of Nigeria to clear the rot perpetrated by reckless politicians.

42. Before 2019, there will be amalgamation of political heavyweight and political party that will give the APC sleepless nights.

43. The on-going war against corruption will soon lose value as the President will bend the rules and soft pedal because of inordinate and self-interest.

44. A prominent artiste will fall sick in the coming year.

45. Nigerians should pray for Baba Sala.

46. Come 2019 general election, PDP will fight the APC to a standstill.

47. APC should forget about winning 2019 election for another government will emerge that will probe their government.

48. Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode should be prayerful to avoid being at loggerhead with the elite. He should also pray to avert sickness.

49. Another strong party will emerge before the 2019 election.

50. God Almighty who revealed to me in my 2015/2016 predictionthat Buhari is not the Messiah says the promised Messiah will use his mandate to settle all problems confronting Nigeria. The said Messiah will conduct a referendum so as to peacefully breakNigeria without civil war.

51. God says three out of the four pillars that are holding the APC have broken down as a result of their greed, inordinate ambition, stubbornness, favouritism, tribal and religious sentiment and therefore their days in government are numbered.

52. God revealed to me and I saw the map of Nigeria torn into five,by this no amount of peace talk can prevent Nigeria’s disintegration. It is a matter of time.

https://www.naij.com/1080300-prophet-atiku-defeat-pmb-2019-biafra-pass-50-prophecies.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6180653115

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by general111(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
A messiah will come and take Nigeria to the promise land.and Biafra has received God's approval.somebody pls tell me this op is trying to mislead people.
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
All these try-your-luck prophesies. IF it works out, that's more followers for him. Yahoo Yahoo pastors.
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by vatiqan(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
He's joking ba? If he is serious about this prophesy, he bet his last kobo.

Enough of these dooms' day prophets. If they are good in the game, they should tell us dates and months, these events would occur.
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by Kemperor: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
general111:
A messiah will come and take Nigeria to the promise land.and Biafra has received God's approval.somebody pls tell me this op is trying to mislead people.

You should be asking Nija.com that question...
If they are trying to mislead you or the public...
Didn't you see the link??
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by chriskosherbal(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hmmm like we are back to the era of prophecies , well it will only take time to display the validity or invalidity of these prophecies.

Compliment of the season nairalanders.

https://www.nairaland.com/3276189/see-herbal-powder-improve-sexual.
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by chiefolododo(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
GOD
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by HtwoOw: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
hmmmm
Men of their pockets claiming men of God
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by Sibrah: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
All these prophets self. Some prophecy like they are being paid to do it in order confuse the masses.
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by Cekpo34(m): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
Prophesy is now politicized in such a way that envelopes are advanced for favourable pseudo jargon euphemisized as prophesy sad
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by checkolatunji: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
I only like that Biafra part. I hope it comes to reality

Sombori say a big A M E N
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by leofab(f): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
God of men.,,
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by laribari(m): 12:50am On Jan 02, 2017
The only thing I can say is that men of God should be very very careful when they quote God in terms of prophecies. God is not man and His ways are not ours.

God in the bible has sent a prophet to send death notice to someone and when the person (Ahab) prayed and repented, God reversed His word and sent the same prophet again to the man that the death has passed over him but will move to his coming generation (becos God's word can't go unfulfilled).

I'm a very godly person who pays close attention to the things of God and I have seen many prophecies fail. Not becos God lied but many things can change what was said. God deal with the now and as long as you repent you have a good chance to avert His wrought.

I find many things contradicting. A young messiah will come only to divide this nation becos his stint will be short. Then again young generals in military will overthrow the government. When?

This means Atiku will become president but will fail too according to the prophecy since he is not the messiah. So what makes him different from buhari then?

I don't believe God is interested in the break up of this country, else it would have gone since. Countries that have broken up are never the same again. Eg: Sudan and Congo. Since their well organized split what d they achieve? Haven't there been war against each other despite breaking up?

Check out south and north Koreans the hate and cold war btw them. Check out Russia and Ukraine, what hatred they share.
All the nations who break out of Yogoslavia and czechcoslovakia, how many are a real prosperous nation in the category of other western E.U countries?

Once you split, you are finished especially the minority abi why do you think west and east Germany re-united? They are stronger today! Why do you think pound sterling is very powerful today? It is becos of the UK (nations coming together). Why do you think USA is the most powerful nation today? 1. They are group of states (nations with diff state policies) coming together as a nation. 2. They adopt every other nationals through visa lottery to add to their strength.

Today, China is the most populated country, yet most prosperous nation today and they are united. The two Koreans nations cannot match them.

So this young messiah will come and destroy Nigeria by dividing her into smaller groups abi? I see!!

If the authenticity of this story is tied to jonathan losing becos it was prophecied, then it falsehood.

I agree that a messiah will come but not to divide the country, I find that funny.

It is almost common knowledge that Nigerians will vote buhari out in 2019 like they did to goodluck if things don't improve. Even buhari wife said she won't vote her husband.

If Jonathan contest for L.G chairman in his village will all the money he has, he probably will win. It's strange to say he won't win any election in Nigeria again after he was already president.

What other position will he descend so law to contest for again? Na from person dey go naa! You can't go front and want to come back again. How many head of state (local and international) have you seen contest again?

Well if he was referring to office presidency. In this country once your time passes, you almost will never enter again even though you have served well. Normally, those who have seen it all as civilian president don't bother about coming back

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by hmuhammad(m): 7:03am On Jan 02, 2017
I will continue to say this, Atiku can not defeat Buhari. All this fake prophets sef, its not even 2018 yet and he is already telling us what will happen in 2019.
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:18am On Jan 02, 2017
The only prophecy that i will listen to is the one that has to do with the much awaited date 14 January 2017
in absence of any let me make my own There shall be joy again for all mavrodian for God have seen our plight and critics
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by ThinkSmarter: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2017
#Never say never
Whether prophesy or Predictions, some of these re unfolding realities that re bound to happen, even though some people will criticise it Bc it z against their interests.
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by DaudaAbu(m): 7:45am On Jan 02, 2017
Yet another prophet says Atiku will be sent out of Apc?

What kind of prophecy and counter prophecy are this? For this new year. Cant they wait to election year to predict who would win?

https://leadership.ng/news/565748/2017-atiku-will-be-forced-out-of-apc-tinubu-may-be-poisoned-prophet-omale
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by cheruv: 8:00am On Jan 02, 2017
laribari:

The only thing I can say is that men of God should be very very careful when they quote God in terms of prophecies. God is not man and His ways are not ours.

God in the bible has sent a prophet to send death notice to someone and when the person (Ahab) prayed and repented, God reversed His word and sent the same prophet again to the man that the death has passed over him but will move to his coming generation (becos God's word can't go unfulfilled).

I'm a very godly person who pays close attention to the things of God and I have seen many prophecies fail. Not becos God lied but many things can change what was said. God deal with the now and as long as you repent you have a good chance to avert His wrought.

I find many things contradicting. A young messiah will come only to divide this nation becos his stint will be short. Then again young generals in military will overthrow the government. When?

This means Atiku will become president but will fail too according to the prophecy since he is not the messiah. So what makes him different from buhari then?

I don't believe God is interested in the break up of this country, else it would have gone since. Countries that have broken up are never the same again. Eg: Sudan and Congo. Since their well organized split what d they achieve? Haven't there been war against each other despite breaking up?

Check out south and north Koreans the hate and cold war btw them. Check out Russia and Ukraine, what hatred they share.
All the nations who break out of Yogoslavia and czechcoslovakia, how many are a real prosperous nation in the category of other western E.U countries?

Once you split, you are finished especially the minority abi why do you think west and east Germany re-united? They are stronger today! Why do you think pound sterling is very powerful today? It is becos of the UK (nations coming together). Why do you think USA is the most powerful nation today? 1. They are group of states (nations with diff state policies) coming together as a nation. 2. They adopt every other nationals through visa lottery to add to their strength.

Today, China is the most populated country, yet most prosperous nation today and they are united. The two Koreans nations cannot match them.

So this young messiah will come and destroy Nigeria by dividing her into smaller groups abi? I see!!

If the authenticity of this story is tied to jonathan losing becos it was prophecied, then it falsehood.

I agree that a messiah will come but not to divide the country, I find that funny.

It is almost common knowledge that Nigerians will vote buhari out in 2019 like they did to goodluck if things don't improve. Even buhari wife said she won't vote her husband.

If Jonathan contest for L.G chairman in his village will all the money he has, he probably will win. It's strange to say he won't win any election in Nigeria again after he was already president.

What other position will he descend so law to contest for again? Na from person dey go naa! You can't go front and want to come back again. How many head of state (local and international) have you seen contest again?

Well if he was referring to office presidency. In this country once your time passes, you almost will never enter again even though you have served well. Normally, those who have seen it all as civilian president don't bother about coming back
Your kinda people talk without looking at the facts of each case undecided
Lemme ask you a question... Have you seen where its said that a homogeneous nation with long history and strong culture has secessionist tendencies
Check all the examples you gave as failures...they're heterogeneous states. Koreans are one people that were divided by the second world war but they're trying to unite..Germany and Vietnam were in the same shoes Korea is today, but they've long reunited.
Since the Yugoslav Republic broke apart, have you heard of secessionist tendencies in Slovenia or Croatia or even Serbia?? You might wanna mention Bosnia but let's not forget that unlike Serbia or Croatia, Bosnia is composed of Croats, Muslims and Serbs.
I'd always chose a small homogeneous country that's working to a large heterogeneous country that's unworkable.
If its God's will that Nigeria should scatter to the four winds let his will be fulfilled. I don't give a crap about that giant of Afrika shit you all hype yourselves with even when you know the country has never worked and will never work!!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by superstar1(m): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2017
Na wa for all these God says God says o.

In all their prophecies, God is always talking about APC and PDP as if God does not have any other thing He is thinking about.

Their God is always creating problems and never solving them. If that is the way God operates, I wonder how He managed to create t World and the universe.

Some men of God are taking all these God says too far and making mockery of the calling of God.
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by Houseofglam7(f): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2017
*in Count Dracula's voice*
Bleh-bleh-bleh
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by victorvezx(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2017
Different prophets giving different predictions, u begin to wonder if it's the same God they serve
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by laribari(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2017
cheruv:

Your kinda people talk without looking at the facts of each case undecided
Lemme ask you a question... Have you seen where its said that a homogeneous nation with long history and strong culture has secessionist tendencies
Check all the examples you gave as failures...they're heterogeneous states. Koreans are one people that were divided by the second world war but they're trying to unite..Germany and Vietnam were in the same shoes Korea is today, but they've long reunited.
Since the Yugoslav Republic broke apart, have you heard of secessionist tendencies in Slovenia or Croatia or even Serbia?? You might wanna mention Bosnia but let's not forget that unlike Serbia or Croatia, Bosnia is composed of Croats, Muslims and Serbs.
I'd always chose a small homogeneous country that's working to a large heterogeneous country that's unworkable.
If its God's will that Nigeria should scatter to the four winds let his will be fulfilled. I don't give a crap about that giant of Afrika shit you all hype yourselves with even when you know the country has never worked and will never work!!

Obviously you are a biafran an your words say so. Mind you I'm delta igbo but I'm not stupid.

Did you say Koreans are trying to unite? Hahahahaha!! That's the height of your ignorance because they will never as long as south korea is a friend of America and Pyongyang (north korea) will continue to see south as their enemies. They are trying to unite? Please what sign can you show for this?

I asked you wisely! Can you compare solvenia, Croatia or Bosnia to Germany in terms of where they are today or as prosperous? Why I Bosnia not part of E.U by now?

You are fooling yourself and God is not an author of confusion. The people that have divided were by men and not God. In fact America I will happily conduct a referendum for Nigeria if we ask them, after all that is their plan.

It's all about men and not God mind you and its for selfish reasons. God only ask believers to depart from unbelievers we saw with Egypt and Israel. As for Nigeria, God's people are in the north, west, south and East. So keep fooling yoursef there you hear.

All the senate presidents in this country before now, were they not igbos? What did they do in the east? Is there any law passed that didn't go through the Senate? Be fooling yoursef there and build false hope.
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
This is why I hate January angry
Dumb propecies from delusional so called prophets is the norm.
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by cheruv: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
laribari:

Obviously you are a biafran an your words say so. Mind you I'm delta igbo but I'm not stupid.

Did you say Koreans are trying to unite? Hahahahaha!! That's the height of your ignorance because they will never as long as south korea is a friend of America and Pyongyang (north korea) will continue to see south as their enemies. They are trying to unite? Please what sign can you show for this?

I asked you wisely! Can you compare solvenia, Croatia or Bosnia to Germany in terms of where they are today or as prosperous? Why I Bosnia not part of E.U by now?

You are fooling yourself and God is not an author of confusion. The people that have divided were by men and not God. In fact America I will happily conduct a referendum for Nigeria if we ask them, after all that is their plan.

It's all about men and not God mind you and its for selfish reasons. God only ask believers to depart from unbelievers we saw with Egypt and Israel. As for Nigeria, God's people are in the north, west, south and East. So keep fooling yoursef there you hear.

All the senate presidents in this country before now, were they not igbos? What did they do in the east? Is there any law passed that didn't go through the Senate? Be fooling yoursef there and build false hope.

Am just being realistic...unlike you I don't hinge my hopes on utopia, kos reality is always there to give me a rude awakening.
So you're Anioma I bet you're of the mould as nzeogwu who by his acts of trying to be more Catholic than the Pope initiated a process that landed Igbos(your Anioma people inclusive) where we're today. And funny enough your people shamelessly try to escape from the shit by claiming that they're not Igbo but Delta Igbo. Nwanne, you need to wake up and smell the coffee!!
Nigeria isn't working and can never work.
Don't talk like you know God kos a creature can never understand its creator... He loved us to the extent of sending Yeshua to us but didn't hesitate to tell the children of Israel to commit genocide once they enter Canaan. He's not an author of confusion but didn't hesitate to confuse the builders of Babel that they had to abandon their work and scatter to the four winds of the earth.
Nigeria has lost God's grace and is living on borrowed time and from what am seeing, nothing I mean nothing would move back the hands of time on Nigeria's case
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by nonsobaba: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
LOL. When u see a 'prophesy' paid for by Atiku and his PDP cronies, u know immediately. The clown even added positive reviews of Biafra to give the 'prophesy' added acceptance amongst their gullible followers in the last remaining PDP base of igboland.
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by laribari(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
cheruv:

Am just being realistic...unlike you I don't hinge my hopes on utopia, kos reality is always there to give me a rude awakening.
So you're Anioma I bet you're of the mould as nzeogwu who by his acts of trying to be more Catholic than the Pope initiated a process that landed Igbos(your Anioma people inclusive) where we're today. And funny enough your people shamelessly try to escape from the shit by claiming that they're not Igbo but Delta Igbo. Nwanne, you need to wake up and smell the coffee!!
Nigeria isn't working and can never work.
Don't talk like you know God kos a creature can never understand its creator... He loved us to the extent of sending Yeshua to us but didn't hesitate to tell the children of Israel to commit genocide once they enter Canaan. He's not an author of confusion but didn't hesitate to confuse the builders of Babel that they had to abandon their work and scatter to the four winds of the earth.
Nigeria has lost God's grace and is living on borrowed time and from what am seeing, nothing I mean nothing would move back the hands of time on Nigeria's case

Indeed!! So Na you understand God and know His ways to the point that He told u Nigeria has lost His grace and boko haram didn't consume us! He also told you that nothing can ever work and you also know that because you know His ways. You preach to me that no one knows God' ways yet you contradict yoursef.

If you don't understand scriptures, seek help. I chose my words carefully by saying God does not encourage division unless He is asking godly people to come out of the ungodly. However, I explained that Nigeria is different becos we have godly people in the west, north, east and south who call on God. Nigeria is a nation God has His hand on, else Ebola would have consumed us. Just name the challenges, we over came them and th recession will not be different just watch!

The people of babel adopted a strange god in the form of a tower and worshiped it by abandoning God almighty, He had to divide them so that opinions will change and Christianity will be preserved becos in those days the people were one and idol would have reigned forever if He didn't scatter them.

God doesn't scatter His own people but chastise them but the people of babel were into idolatry. If that their tower does not affect their standing with God, do you think He will act? .

Abeg study bible more before you dey come talk to me about God because I'm not babe in God's word, which is why I doubt that prophet.

Canaanites didn't know God and they weren't Israelite as Israel starte with Jacob. Canaan was a son of Ham and Israel is of shem. Before God, only Israel are God's people and He gave them the land of Canaan. Besides, all those are old testament but in christ, the approach of God has changed. Israel is the only nation on earth with certificate of occupancy (C of O) because He was the one that carved out the landscape that Israel occupies today.

As for Anioma, I'm so proud and I won't argue with you on that.
Re: Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More by cheruv: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
laribari:

Indeed!! So Na you understand God and know His ways to the point that He told u Nigeria has lost His grace and boko haram didn't consume us! He also told you that nothing can ever work and you also know that because you know His ways. You preach to me that no one knows God' ways yet you contradict yoursef.

If you don't understand scriptures, seek help. I chose my words carefully by saying God does not encourage division unless He is asking godly people to come out of the ungodly. However, I explained that Nigeria is different becos we have godly people in the west, north, east and south who call on God. Nigeria is a nation God has His hand on, else Ebola would have consumed us. Just name the challenges, we over came them and th recession will not be different just watch!

The people of babel adopted a strange god in the form of a tower and worshiped it by abandoning God almighty, He had to divide them so that opinions will change and Christianity will be preserved becos in those days the people were one and idol would have reigned forever if He didn't scatter them.

God doesn't scatter His own people but chastise them but the people of babel were into idolatry. If that their tower does not affect their standing with God, do you think He will act? .

Abeg study bible more before you dey come talk to me about God because I'm not babe in God's word, which is why I doubt that prophet.

Canaanites didn't know God and they weren't Israelite as Israel starte with Jacob. Canaan was a son of Ham and Israel is of shem. Before God, only Israel are God's people and He gave them the land of Canaan. Besides, all those are old testament but in christ, the approach of God has changed. Israel is the only nation on earth with certificate of occupancy (C of O) because He was the one that carved out the landscape that Israel occupies today.

As for Anioma, I'm so proud and I won't argue with you on that.

Enyi,
Those contradictions I gave you is just prove to you what God himself meant by "am a loving God but also a consuming fire". I've never claimed to understand God and I can never understand him bkos o bu ihnye loro ihnye loro abadi
God acts on how he wishes to...you can't tell him what to do except you've the type of relationship Abraham and David had with him.
You said God doesn't scatter his people?? What happened to the Jews after the destruction of the first and second temples
There are godly people everywhere... But it doesn't stop God from executing judgement on a place if he wants to...check the case of Lot viz a viz Sdom & Gomorrah. All he does is to extract them from the place before judgement starts. Also check during the Jewish war(66-70AD), the Roman armies laying siege to Jerusalem suddenly withdrew and the Jewish militias thought they had won..but the Jewish Christians among them understood that sign as a fulfilment of Yeshua's prophecy that whenever they see Jerusalem ringed by armies, they should know that the time is near and anyone inside Jerusalem should run to the mountains. Immediately all the Jewish Christians left Jerusalem, the Roman armies came back to Jerusalem, reinforced the siege, took the city and sold every one in Jerusalem into slavery! So that godly people are present doesn't stop God from executing judgement, all he does is to give them a way of escape!
Am happy you're Anioma... I hope you're not those Idu Anioma that makes Anioma look stupid before Nigerians?? cheesy moreover my fervent wish is that Anioma state is created so that the confusion plaguing our Western Igbos would stop..and I know the Lord would grant me that wish cool
Dalu

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 37 People Killed, 400 Houses Burnt In Borno Town / Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals In The World !!!!!photos!!! Pics / DSS To Senate In Another Report: Give Magu Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.