Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,986 members, 7,841,773 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To (1987 Views)

Man And His Girlfriend Steal A Widow's ATM Card In Delta, Withdraw 190k In Delta / Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / How We Extract Bank Details From Stolen Phones To Withdraw Money —suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by whiteprince(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Some people can never be trusted in this life,three(3) days ago I gave someone,actually a colleague my ATM card and my PIN to help me withdraw some cash,unknowing to me that he withdraw more than what I needed bt he gave me the amount I told him to withdraw all because I lost my alert receiving sim and I never bothered to check my email because I trusted him.Today this night,my instinct told me to check my email alert for the transaction and behold he withdraw more than what I asked him to,I asked him but he denied that he didn't withdraw more than what I asked him to bt the transaction date and time is in the alert sent to me.me I no sabi make case o,after losing some money to MMM,now pesin wan come defraud me again.
Please how can I actually know that he's the one?I need to have a solid proof b4 I go know how to HIT the guy.
I lost ordinary N50 for okada e day pain me,e come be say na thousands.Haba, for this reception abi na recession?
Biko I need advice...thank u
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Forgive today is Sunday
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by dingbang(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
How much
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
dingbang:
How much

Imagine ordinary #500 naira. This guy dey disturb person.
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by supereagle(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
I blame you for the foolishness. You give your ATM to someone when your alert is not working, you are lazy fellow too.

1 Like

Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by whiteprince(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
Forgive today is Sunday
Really?
Oya send me the 16 digits wey day ur ATM card make I help u check ur account and after checking it you too go forgive since today na sunday
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
5399278654328765 GT bank...

1 Like

Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by dingbang(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

guy I no ask u na

1 Like

Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
dingbang:
guy I no ask u na

Are u blind? Who is a guy?
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by whiteprince(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

if na 5H make I lean.
Am serious abt the issue
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
whiteprince:
if na 5H make I lean.
Am serious abt the issue

You are lean already no need.

1 Like

Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
whiteprince:
Some people can never be trusted in this life,three(3) days ago I gave someone,actually a colleague my ATM card and my PIN to help me withdraw some cash,unknowing to me that he withdraw more than what I needed bt he gave me the amount I told him to withdraw all because I lost my alert receiving sim and I never bothered to check my email because I trusted him.Today this night,my instinct told me to check my email alert for the transaction and behold he withdraw more than what I asked him to,I asked him but he denied that he didn't withdraw more than what I asked him to bt the transaction date and time is in the alert sent to me.me I no sabi make case o,after losing some money to MMM,now pesin wan come defraud me again.
Please how can I actually know that he's the one?I need to have a solid proof b4 I go know how to HIT the guy.
I lost ordinary N50 for okada e day pain me,e come be say na thousands.Haba, for this reception abi na recession?

angry
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by zoneboy: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
whiteprince:

Buy rat poison. Put in his food. Thank me later
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by dingbang(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

Are u blind? Who is a guy?
u be guy jor... Dey there dey deceive yaself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
dingbang:
guy I no ask u na

grin grin grin grin you wee nor kee mee
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
dingbang:
u be guy jor... Dey there dey deceive yaself

Sorry I see u are blind... Mtchewww......Chewing my gum. Apply make and waka dey go with Condom for my bag

1 Like

Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by whiteprince(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
Please ask question before u start insulting me
I had a very tight schedule that day and the money was needed urgently and I gave him T.P
Don't you have someone You trust?
Pls enough of the insult
supereagle:
I blame you for the foolishness. You give your ATM to someone when your alert is not working, you are lazy fellow too.
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by dingbang(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
NairalandDSS:

grin grin grin grin you wee nor kee mee
lol d nigga no knw say we don dey into d game before se.un make lala mod...
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

Sorry I see u are blind... Mtchewww......Chewing my gum. Apply make and waka dey go with Condom for my bag

angry guy you get wahala sef
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by dingbang(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

na so, abeg carry ur gay ass comot
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by Ronaldinnioh(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
NairalandDSS:

angry guy you get wahala sef

Mistake...
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
dingbang:
lol d nigga no knw say we don dey into d game before se.un make lala mod...

grin grin grin grin grin lmfao ... the guy nah faq nah grin grin
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by whiteprince(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
5399278654328765 GT bank...
lol...you lie
Fake
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by Ronaldinnioh(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
dingbang:
na so, abeg carry ur gay ass comot

If you need my pu$$$y talk to me privately okay.
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by whiteprince(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
dingbang:
guy I no ask u na
tell am oo
tank u joor
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by Ronaldinnioh(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
whiteprince:
lol...you lie
Fake

Didn't you see the name.. Ibinabo Akpan
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by dingbang(m): 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

guy see, make I yarn u, if nobody tell u, I go tell u, u dey fvck up... U see this business so, I don do am before dem born you.
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by whiteprince(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

hahahahahahaha
Dis girl abeg I no wan laf for this serious matter biko
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by Ronaldinnioh(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
dingbang:
guy see, make I yarn u, if nobody tell u, I go tell u, u dey fvck up... U see this business so, I don do am before dem born you.

Which business are you talking about? If you need my Pu$$$y, talk on time na first come...first serve.
Re: He Withdraw More Than What I Asked Him To by whiteprince(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Chai your belle black oo
zoneboy:

Buy rat poison. Put in his food. Thank me later
I need positive advice bikokwe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Crash Car While Having Sex In Motion, Wife Dies / Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Still Recovering Their Dead Ones In Mambila / Man Reportedly Robs Bank, Throws Money Into The Air And Yells, “merry Christmas”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.