Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD (24911 Views)

10 Clear Differences Between Making Love And Having Sex / 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
To the ladies out there, you have to understand that not every guy who makes a romantic approach towards you in the university has good intentions. In fact, a larger percentage just need a side chick, that's all. In order for you to identify a guy who only wants you for sex early on, I have decided to compile a list of 10 clear signs that all he needs you for is sex. Read below.

1. He only texts you at night

A campus guy who wants you only for sex will most probably text you only at night when he is feeling Hot after ignoring you all day. And all he does at that moment is to sext you.

2. He's always asking for your nudes

A campus guy who wants only your body will always try to make you send nudes to him at all times. Those are probably the only true pictures he has of you on his phone.

3. He brings up sex in every conversation

No matter how far your conversation might be away from sex, somehow he tries to maneuver the conversation in this direction. Then, it's a sure bet this guy wants you for nothing else other than sex.

4. He doesn't like being seen with you

If a guy has supposedly professed his undying love for you, why then should he have a problem with being seen with you in the public. He does this only because he probably has a girlfriend or just several other clueless side chicks and intends to make you one also.

5. Always invites you over

A guy with the intentions of having you only as a sex partner will always find a way to invite you over to maybe see a movie, do an assignment together or some other shady excuse.

6. Doesn't say much about himself

He tries to keep information about himself as far away from you as possible because the lesser the amount of information you have about him the easier it is for him to disappear when he's done with you.

7. He's never there for you

During the times when you are in distress and need someone to comfort you, he's never around. This is because he's not a boyfriend but just a sex partner.

8. Never lets you meet his friends

Remember that old saying, 'show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are'. Well, he doesn't want you to know who he is, neither his intents so he keeps away from his friends at all costs.

9. Never buys you an actual gift

If he indeed eventually gets you a gift, he'll probably get you a set of lingerie or vibrator cock rings. If these are the only set of gifts he gets, then run, My dear, he's not a potential boyfriend.

10. Makes you feel bad about yourself

On countless occasions, he would always make you feel at fault and not good enough. He only does this to cloud your thinking and remain trapped with him until he is bored of you.

That's that on 10 Clear Signs that Campus Guy only Wants your Body

SOURCE : http://eduregard.com.ng/10-clear-signs-campus-guy-wants-body/

WARNING : DO NOT COPY THIS POST WITHOUT INCLUDING SOURCE LINKS WHERE DUE, FAILURE TO DO SO MIGHT ATTRACT DMCA INTERVENTIONS. THANKS.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
Kindly drop your views below. Thanks.

You can check other posts on campus romance here >>> http://eduregard.com.ng/campus-romance/

Cheers!
Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by Fynestboi: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin

Nice

1 Like

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by fattbabakay(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
cool cool cool Cool one

1 Like

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lol, OP u have cast boiz sad sad sad

5 Likes

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by OnlineMercenary: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Well written, hope our girls would learn from this.

1 Like

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by Btppolitics: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Funny though
Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
thiese op yaf implykate hurse
Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by Escabado: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
The op is a girl . No guy will write this and post

2 Likes

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by Eleniyan15: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
I pray oooooo very funny am guilty of one thing on that list
Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by misspicy(f): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2017
So True grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by xynerise: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2017
OnlineMercenary:
Well written, hope our girls would learn from this.

What is there to learn? As far as I am concerned, campus dating game is mutual. Who told you the girl is not dating for the fun as well?

21 Likes

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by Bishops10(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2017
Hello Nlanders,I really need a good work to keep body and soul going. I'm an OND graduate of Computer Engineering(can work even outside my field)
Residence: Lagos
Contact:08176255344/Emmanuelchijioke55@gmail.com Help a bro in need.Thanks
Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by xynerise: 8:44am On Jan 10, 2017
Bishops10:
Hello Nlanders,I really need a good work to keep body and soul going. I'm an OND graduate of Computer Engineering(can work even outside my field)
Residence: Lagos
Contact:08176255344/Emmanuelchijioke55@gmail.com Help a bro in need.Thanks

Enyia, stop spamming the whole thread with your CV. angry

Go to Job vacancies thread and do the needful

1 Like

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by JustOzito(f): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2017
not always true.

1 Like

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by Divay22(f): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2017
I don't know o
Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by 5starmilitant: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2017
Apparently when four people are having sex it called a foursome.
when it's three it's called a threessome.
when it's two people involved it's a twosome.
Now i understand wat they mean when they say you are handsome.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2017
Which kind topic be this one na
Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by Xaddy(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2017
Like if you are ADDICTED, share if you are not

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by oseka101(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2017
Wow .....are u talking from experience grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by Thobiy(m): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2017
Well said
Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by Chicybez: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2017
not in all cases oppppppp!!! know ur worth as a lady, define your self from the on set and just some how, u will still find d good guys

1 Like

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by jazinogold(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2017
grin
Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2017
nonsense!!!

fuckboys are smarter than that cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2017
Why do people keep pretending that some boys what something else. Whether he just 4kd you and left or he 4kd for four years unto relationship level or you get knacked forever unto marriage level knack na knack. The bottom line is all guys want to knack whether short term or long term or for the rest of their lives what determines the duration is how solid the girl's game is.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by jayAjoku(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2017
Lol dis one na talk? abi girls no know wetin guy dey find when him come collect Number? are we Number Databases? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by abdulaz: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2017
It's all for the fun. Both parties are guilty though.

Shout out to all my uniben side chicks that year. Anyone wey f*rk up na to relegate am sharp sharp.
Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by zoneboy: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2017
EduRegard:
To the ladies out there, you have to understand that not every guy who makes a romantic approach towards you in the university has good intentions. In fact, a larger percentage just need a side chick, that's all. In order for you to identify a guy who only wants you for sex early on, I have decided to compile a list of 10 clear signs that all he needs you for is sex. Read below.

1. He only texts you at night

A campus guy who wants you only for sex will most probably text you only at night when he is feeling Hot after ignoring you all day. And all he does at that moment is to sext you.

2. He's always asking for your nudes

A campus guy who wants only your body will always try to make you send nudes to him at all times. Those are probably the only true pictures he has of you on his phone.

3. He brings up sex in every conversation

No matter how far your conversation might be away from sex, somehow he tries to maneuver the conversation in this direction. Then, it's a sure bet this guy wants you for nothing else other than sex.

4. He doesn't like being seen with you

If a guy has supposedly professed his undying love for you, why then should he have a problem with being seen with you in the public. He does this only because he probably has a girlfriend or just several other clueless side chicks and intends to make you one also.

5. Always invites you over

A guy with the intentions of having you only as a sex partner will always find a way to invite you over to maybe see a movie, do an assignment together or some other shady excuse.

6. Doesn't say much about himself

He tries to keep information about himself as far away from you as possible because the lesser the amount of information you have about him the easier it is for him to disappear when he's done with you.

7. He's never there for you

During the times when you are in distress and need someone to comfort you, he's never around. This is because he's not a boyfriend but just a sex partner.

8. Never lets you meet his friends

Remember that old saying, 'show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are'. Well, he doesn't want you to know who he is, neither his intents so he keeps away from his friends at all costs.

9. Never buys you an actual gift

If he indeed eventually gets you a gift, he'll probably get you a set of lingerie or vibrator cock rings. If these are the only set of gifts he gets, then run, My dear, he's not a potential boyfriend.

10. Makes you feel bad about yourself

On countless occasions, he would always make you feel at fault and not good enough. He only does this to cloud your thinking and remain trapped with him until he is bored of you.

That's that on 10 Clear Signs that Campus Guy only Wants your Body

SOURCE : http://eduregard.com.ng/10-clear-signs-campus-guy-wants-body/

WARNING : DO NOT COPY THIS POST WITHOUT INCLUDING SOURCE LINKS WHERE DUE, FAILURE TO DO SO MIGHT ATTRACT DMCA INTERVENTIONS. THANKS.

I will start doing everything now.

Guess what

Am still after dia body soul and destiny self
Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by mhisbliss(f): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2017
not necessarily true op some boys show this signs but mean no harm

2 Likes

Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by zoneboy: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2017
jayAjoku:
Lol dis one na talk? abi girls no know wetin guy dey find when him come collect Number? are we Number Databases? grin grin grin

Abi o. Abi I dey do research
Re: 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2017
Of no dey spoil our business na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You / Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? / Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.