Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,747 members, 7,834,512 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Android Apps On Blackberry. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Apps On Blackberry. (1077 Views)

Top 10 Android Apps 2020 / 4 Extremely Useful Android Apps You Can't Find On The Playstore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Apps On Blackberry. by Nateben(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Compliments guys, I'm going to be brief, because I don't have much to say, just that..........if you are using a BlackBerry 10, you shouldn't sell it, or this is the time to buy one.

What I'm trying to say is, you can download and use every android app on your BlackBerry 10 and it's very easy to do. I have all I want on my BlackBerry Classic, you name it. I bought my classic from someone who thinks BlackBerry is dead and about to be buried for the sum of 25k and I've almost transformed to android, because there is no app you have on your Android phone that I don't have or can't download in just seconds, anyways, here it is.........

Go to your browser, and type in 1MobileMarket.com or 1mobile.com, depends on which opens on your phone, now at the top left of your screen, you'll see the app ready for download, do so, if it installes automatically, try and open it, if not able, restart your phone and enjoy, but if the installation was not automatic, but it has been downloaded, just go to your files, open downloads you'll see apk file of the app and just click it. Thank me later.

Modified...

Some of you can still tryout APKPure.com, they offer great android apps for BlackBerry 10, if not more sef. Same process with 1mobile

1 Like

Re: Android Apps On Blackberry. by Nateben(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please, don't forget to testify!!!!
Re: Android Apps On Blackberry. by AutosBay(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Works
Re: Android Apps On Blackberry. by Nateben(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
AutosBay:
Works

Yes it works, many people don't know that, even the guy that sold me his BlackBerry wants it back after telling him what's up.
Re: Android Apps On Blackberry. by CLIQBOY(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Can you please screenshot your facebook app and facebook messenger?
Re: Android Apps On Blackberry. by Joshuasbox(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nateben:
Compliments guys, I'm going to be brief, because I don't have much to say, just that..........if you are using a BlackBerry 10, you shouldn't sell it, or this is the time to buy one.

What I'm trying to say is, you can download and use every android app on your BlackBerry 10 and it's very easy to do. I have all I want on my BlackBerry Classic, you name it. I bought my classic from someone who thinks BlackBerry is dead and about to be buried for the sum of 25k and I've almost transformed to android, because there is no app you have on your Android phone that I don't have or can't download in just seconds, anyways, here it is.........

Go to your browser, and type in 1MobileMarket.com or 1mobile.com, depends on which opens on your phone, now at the top left of your screen, you'll see the app ready for download, do so, if it installes automatically, try and open it, if not able, restart your phone and enjoy, but if the installation was not automatic, but it has been downloaded, just go to your files, open downloads you'll see apk file of the app and just click it. Thank me later.
CLIQBOY:

Facebook & Facebook Messenger doesn't work. There are ways you can install google apps on BBs, be it Google Play Store, Allo, Duo, Hangout, YouTube, Gmail, e.t.c. and it will work smoothly. All they need is a little patching. that can be done on your pc with just a simple app. But on the other hand, apps like snapchat and other android apps with big sizes won't work because Snapchat blocked BlackBerry Phones.
Re: Android Apps On Blackberry. by austinereds(m): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2017
you are damn right. love BlackBerry 10. the only issue is upgrading OS version.
Re: Android Apps On Blackberry. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2017
Please move it to front page .
Re: Android Apps On Blackberry. by Nateben(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
CLIQBOY:

Ya, just noticed it, Facebook downloaded but I can't sign in. I still believe it offers great android apps or you can try out APKPure.com they have great apps for BlackBerry 10 too, if not more sef.
Re: Android Apps On Blackberry. by Impostorr: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Android Apps On Blackberry. by MarshRiley(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Facebook app works and also messenger
I use one on my BB10
Just Google "facebook.apk for BB10"
You'll get a version that works

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 2 Flash Charge Problem, Please Help / MTN, Airtel, Glo Or Etisalat. Which Network Is The Best And Why? / 5+1 Things You Need To Know About The Nokia 3310 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.